Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 145. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Same problem here >0.02 btc ready for payout and there is no payout-.-

Paid.... Looks like payout was around 24 hr exactly , All good... I am fine with 24 hr payouts I just was confused as I thought multiple payouts here. either way is fine.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Same problem here >0.02 btc ready for payout and there is no payout-.-
I read here there is multiple payout, I have been mining for close to 24 hrs and I have over 0.01BTC in expected payout... why have I not received the payout yet, Its still adding up , when does the payout come out here?
you should have over 0.01BTC in "Ready For Payout", not in "Total Expected" to get paid

I have more than double 0.01 in Ready for payout Huh Is there a problem , My BTC address is 100% correct
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
I read here there is multiple payout, I have been mining for close to 24 hrs and I have over 0.01BTC in expected payout... why have I not received the payout yet, Its still adding up , when does the payout come out here?
you should have over 0.01BTC in "Ready For Payout", not in "Total Expected" to get paid
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Terk, today i made 0,00609739 BTC/MH/Day with Scrypt-N after mining Vertcoin and exchanging it to BTC thru Cryptsy... is it possible to get Scrypt-N auto-switch pool? its more profitable and ASIC Scrypt resistance
Hmm, I thought you get only about half of regular scrypt hashrate on scrypt-n with the same hardware... So ~0.006 btc/mhd on scrypt-n is equal to ~0.003 btc/mhd on scrypt. Or am I wrong?
NCM
Activity: 40
Merit: 100
Wow, 10,000 users, congrats Terk!
Activity: 25
I'm getting a lot of Rejects lately in EU Server. anyone with me?
Yes I can confirm this. I've moved one of my rigs to NY and get half of the rejected.
I'll have to change the others.
Activity: 196
Terk, today i made 0,00609739 BTC/MH/Day with Scrypt-N after mining Vertcoin and exchanging it to BTC thru Cryptsy... is it possible to get Scrypt-N auto-switch pool? its more profitable and ASIC Scrypt resistance
sighhhhhh ppl these days
Activity: 430
I'm getting a lot of Rejects lately in EU Server. anyone with me?
Activity: 289
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
Activity: 252
Turk,
Got my Gridseed last night.  Was with wafflepool, just switched over to your pool after coming across it in a good thread on cryptocointalk.  I like the stats and the pool is well setup.  Hope to see good results.
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Terk, need some help here.

I just switched over from middlecoin a few days ago, I was mining with them for weeks and received many payouts (did not change the addresses in the config files so I expected payouts to continue). My stats are showing up and look great but it has been 3 days and no payout....am I missing something? Could you let me know if I need to do anything; I really dont want to go back to middlecoin Smiley

http://clevermining.com/users/17NwwS4TpUdBfrvJs3K22SJ4Ercei2atPb

http://clevermining.com/users/17sd2CRgVi9snBaYXZvP5XpdpEoEK6Zq7K

Thanks in advance

Nothing wrong here. You just didn't have enough payable balance after your first day of mining and you should expect payout today.

Each of your addresses earned ~0.015 BTC yesterday, but mined coins take few hours to mature, then need to be sent to exchanges, traded and withdrawn from exchanges, so coins mined in last few hours of the day are almost never paid out at the nearest payout. You probably had just a little below 0.01 BTC payable balance at the time of the last payout.
Activity: 1
Terk, need some help here.

I just switched over from middlecoin a few days ago, I was mining with them for weeks and received many payouts (did not change the addresses in the config files so I expected payouts to continue). My stats are showing up and look great but it has been 3 days and no payout....am I missing something? Could you let me know if I need to do anything; I really dont want to go back to middlecoin Smiley

http://clevermining.com/users/17NwwS4TpUdBfrvJs3K22SJ4Ercei2atPb

http://clevermining.com/users/17sd2CRgVi9snBaYXZvP5XpdpEoEK6Zq7K

Thanks in advance
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Terk,

I think it might help people to add that the 24-hour number at the top is a trailing 24-hours.  Just something I have noticed with my clients.

Chad
Activity: 155
a lot of unexchanged ..
are there any plans to show worker stats? Or does this already exist?  Coming from Waffle Pool it has been very useful when the miners are being tricky..

This is on my todo list but I don't have time for this right now. It should be coming next weeks / in April.
Hi, is the asia pool closed?

It is. I plan to launch it back this week.
i asked before, but it was ignored, so ill ask again, when can u change the diff ? 512 is too big .. come on ...

When I write my own stratum server which will be more efficient and will most likely support vardiff. Too much is going on right now for me to have time for this. I hope to do it sometime in April.

512 isn't too big at all. If you don't want to hop pools mining an hour here and another hour somewhere else, then it shouldn't concern you. If you're here for days, then you'll get the same profitability as with any other diff. Lowering diff only lowers variance so it might affect profitability only in short term span because luck will be more important then.
So it seems I had a typo in my username:
1Hg1Kd2Nn7UvzmDURTieo6WF7UNvZEQREb
supposed to be
1Hg1Kd2Nn7UvzmDURTieo6WF7uNvZEQREb (the u towards the end)

So I haven't received any payouts. I noticed this a couple days ago and corrected it, and kept mining to see if it would resolve itself, but it seems I'm still not getting payouts. Interestingly, both addresses/usernames go to the same stats page, so I wonder if it's still trying to use the first address with the typo? I know I could just use a new wallet going forward, but is there any way this could be fixed? It'd be a shame to lose that massive .03BTC I've built up Tongue

I renamed your username to have correct capitalisation so you should receive your payout today.
Jump to: