Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 164. (Read 554384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
It would be nice to have an option to pay out in BC.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH
Back and forth between 110-125% the past 24 hours for LTC profitability. So even with GHash's LTC profitability going from either 125% to 200%, this pool is still not worth it with the ongoing promotion.

The shills for Ghash are so blatant and persistent, it's ridiculous. Can't they just be banned from a thread? Sick of hearing about it.

Please, cry me a river.

They're having a problem there orphaned blocks keep hashing at 583101
I should've listened to you guys and keep my hashes here  Angry

no one cares about you bad choises. go complain to their thread and stop talking about it in clevermining thread

It's good again i guess your post made them fix it thanks

Its up and running but despite what it claims its NOT paying out x2
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Back and forth between 110-125% the past 24 hours for LTC profitability. So even with GHash's LTC profitability going from either 125% to 200%, this pool is still not worth it with the ongoing promotion.

The shills for Ghash are so blatant and persistent, it's ridiculous. Can't they just be banned from a thread? Sick of hearing about it.

Please, cry me a river.

no one cares about you bad choises. go complain to their thread and stop talking about it in clevermining thread

It's good again i guess your post made them fix it thanks
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Please, cry me a river.

Activity: 395

Please, cry me a river.

Activity: 58
I have finished my mining several days ago, but i never recieved final payment. Could you fix the issue please?

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1BFQHsLJu2ARXBUKcKSRfDHDr83tUZ8g8g

http://www.clevermining.com/faq :

What is the minimal balance for payout?

Daily payouts are for balances of 0.01 BTC or more. There's also a once per week payout for 0.001 BTC balances on Saturday/Sunday nights.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I have finished my mining several days ago, but i never recieved final payment. Could you fix the issue please?

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1BFQHsLJu2ARXBUKcKSRfDHDr83tUZ8g8g
Activity: 54
ZioTantra, have you tried using cgminer or sgminer?

I tried cgminer but I think is more complicated respect bfgminer...
If you can help me, I can try... but if I remember correctly, cgminer does not support GPUs, or am I wrong?

Do you could send me a batch file as an example to follow? I'm working in win7 64bit
Maybe with some command to make better use of the GPU (AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series)?!  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks in advance,

Mik

cgminer does support gpu, but only up to version 3.7.2 does it support scrypt I believe.
Activity: 28

I tried cgminer but I think is more complicated respect bfgminer...
If you can help me, I can try... but if I remember correctly, cgminer does not support GPUs, or am I wrong?

Do you could send me a batch file as an example to follow? I'm working in win7 64bit
Maybe with some command to make better use of the GPU (AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series)?!  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks in advance,

Mik
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
You say daily payouts?
How come I haven't gotten a payout since 8th March?

Is there a minimum payout amount?

http://clevermining.com/about
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Is it possible to see what coin getting mined atm. ?

see your miner stats:

Block: d4bdb8ee1a62f617...  Diff:309M

take 309000000/65535 = 4737.something - > look @ coinwarz 2nd column for something close to that value, we find 4,737.8845, which is ... LTC Smiley
kix
Activity: 4
You say daily payouts?
How come I haven't gotten a payout since 8th March?

Is there a minimum payout amount?
Activity: 54

No.  The pool operator has stated many times that he will not list this.  http://www.clevermining.com/faq

It isn't clearly stated, but just by looking at the difficulty of the coin being mined you can make a fairly reasonable guess.
Activity: 265
Hello again!

Yesterday, with you help, I start mining in this pool.
The last hash rate is 139.8 kH/s.

Now I need to understand the "current balances" voices!

I see immature , Unexchanged, ready for payout, total expected.

Could someone explain to me the difference between the values​​?
I have seen that the value of "unexchanged" is greater than "immature" and "ready for payout": what does it mean?

I realized that the expected total is the sum of the three previous values​​!

Thanks in advance for your support!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Balances work as follows:

Immature is blocks found by the pool which have not yet confirmed - they need a little time to confirm before Terk can move them to unexchanged.
Unexchanged means that the pool has mined some coins (we don't know what type) and that Terk is listing them on an exchange for trade to Bitcoin. When they have sold, they move to Ready for Payout.
Ready for Payout then is all of the successfully mined coins which were exchanged to Bitcoin, and can now be paid out to the user.

Expected is the total of all 3 when everything above is done. Realistically, there will always be some running total in Immature and Unexchanged, because the pool mines constantly.

When your Ready for Payout balance reaches 0.01 BTC, you will be paid to your Bitcoin address automatically. This happens once per day. If you don't get to this threshold by Sunday, you will be paid any balance greater than 0.001 BTC on that day.

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

Hi Ritual, thanks for your response, I finally got it all figured out!

I have another question:
my hardware works at 23.52MH / s
I read on clevermining.com last hour hash rate 214.4 kH / s

Is a big difference...Is this normal?

Thank you again,

Mik

23.52 mh/s when mining bitcoin I guess?

I honestly do not know ... I start bfgminer and I see:

ST: 2 F: 50 NB: 3383    HS: 1    BW: [31/3 B / s]    E: 0.00    I: 6.83mBTC/hr    BS: 1

1         73C | 177.6 / 187.6 / 9.2 kh / s | A: 396 R: 28 +0 (100%) HW: 0/none

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCL 0: 74C | 0.18 / 0.18 / 23.64 Mh / s | A: 396 R: 12 +0 (none) HW: 0/none
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is that right?

Thank you
Mik

That's not right.

You have BFGMiner set to hash Bitcoin or SHA based coins by default. 

You need to add the --scrypt parameter to hash scrypt coins which are used on Clevermining.

I know!
Infact I started bfgminer with --scrypt parameter !
This is the reason of my answer!
I started bfgminer with tihs commands:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

bfgminer --scrypt -S opencl:auto -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1QCGEqRekn5GzZcUMm2DhNz5aVcr9FJFM3 -p anything -I 8

After do this, I changed the intensity at 16 ...

My bfgminer does this too.  The first number is more accurate at predicting what your hashrate is on this website.  I'm not sure if it's a bug or if there's some reason it does this, but I get that too.  I just disregard the last number in all of my rigs...

Ok! Thank you Smiley
Probably everything is ok! I was hoping for a hash rate higher and therefore more profitable!  Grin
Activity: 123

No.  The pool operator has stated many times that he will not list this.  http://www.clevermining.com/faq
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello again!

I have seen that the value of "unexchanged" is greater than "immature" and "ready for payout": what does it mean?

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Immature is blocks found by the pool which have not yet confirmed - they need a little time to confirm before Terk can move them to unexchanged.
Unexchanged means that the pool has mined some coins (we don't know what type) and that Terk is listing them on an exchange for trade to Bitcoin. When they have sold, they move to Ready for Payout.
Ready for Payout then is all of the successfully mined coins which were exchanged to Bitcoin, and can now be paid out to the user.

Expected is the total of all 3 when everything above is done. Realistically, there will always be some running total in Immature and Unexchanged, because the pool mines constantly.

When your Ready for Payout balance reaches 0.01 BTC, you will be paid to your Bitcoin address automatically. This happens once per day. If you don't get to this threshold by Sunday, you will be paid any balance greater than 0.001 BTC on that day.

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

ST: 2 F: 50 NB: 3383    HS: 1    BW: [31/3 B / s]    E: 0.00    I: 6.83mBTC/hr    BS: 1

is that right?

Thank you
Mik

That's not right.

You need to add the --scrypt parameter to hash scrypt coins which are used on Clevermining.

I know!

bfgminer --scrypt -S opencl:auto -o stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1QCGEqRekn5GzZcUMm2DhNz5aVcr9FJFM3 -p anything -I 8

My bfgminer does this too.  The first number is more accurate at predicting what your hashrate is on this website.  I'm not sure if it's a bug or if there's some reason it does this, but I get that too.  I just disregard the last number in all of my rigs...
Activity: 196
Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

is that right?

Thank you
Mik

That's not right.

I know!

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

is that right?

Thank you
Mik

That's not right.

Jump to: