Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 167. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Quote from: ozzy1926 on Today at 11:46:54 AM

Quote from: UdjinM6 on Today at 11:24:12 AM

Quote from: ozzy1926 on Today at 10:32:42 AM

ghas.IO has almost 40gh/s now.half of the wafflepoolminers switched there

well, not quite "half of miners" - there was one 18 gh/s whale and, yes, seems like he's on ghash now
18gh/s 1 rig?i cant imagine

no a farm of rigs..

Located directly under an electric pylon....... Grin
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
well, not quite "half of miners" - there was one 18 gh/s whale and, yes, seems like he's on ghash now

no a farm of rigs..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Activity: 36
yes Courtjester, we heard you already, move along xD
Activity: 7
given it a bit longer the rejects have gone up profitability has not changed and still missing kh/s

this pool is a complete scam
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
To be honest, GHash.io gives me an average of 9,5 Mh/s on my hardware where Clevermining gives me 10,5 Mh/s. So unless the offer of GH is extended (or switched to another scryptcoin) I'll be back to CM in just over 6 days. (after which most probably hashrates at GH will drop dramaticly anyway)
Activity: 280
Been mining on GHash and almost have 1 LTC after 12 hours at 2.7 MH/s. Not bad!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
I can confirm Ghash is doing a double ltc reward. In other words, you make twice the money. No brainer to switch

it looks like scam

This is probably one of the rare cases where it's not a scam.
Ghash is just a very large organization that can afford to kickstart their pool this way.

Yes, large enough to go from 0%-25% of the network's hash rate within 12 hours because of this promotion. Two days ago they only had 70 MH/s.
Activity: 154
I can confirm Ghash is doing a double ltc reward. In other words, you make twice the money. No brainer to switch

it looks like scam

This is probably one of the rare cases where it's not a scam.
Ghash is just a very large organization that can afford to kickstart their pool this way.
Activity: 36
Hi to all,

I'm new in this forum and in clevermining.com !

I'm trying to figure out if my hardware is running the mining but I do not see updates in the user window.
I started about 10 hours ago.
Is there anything wrong?
I'm using v 3.10.0 bfgminer :

bfgminer -S opencl:auto -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1QCGEqRekn5GzZcUMm2DhNz5aVcr9FJFM3 -p anything

Thanks for any information.
also us.clevermining.com is out of bussines for now, use ny.clevermining.com
Activity: 9
I scrolled through all my PMs since the pool launch and were trying to catch messages with Bitcoin address included. I merged accounts and/or corrected capitalisation in all cases which I found. You should be included in the nearest payout. Sorry that it took so long.

If I missed your message and you won't get paid in 2 hours, please PM me again.

Yay! Got my payment.  Thanks.
Activity: 158
Profits:

The last day there was a lot of complaining about profits and paying and low revenues.

Here are 3 weeks for me: (and just only payout)

Both weeks i miner from Monday morning to Friday evening

1'st Week 100h 2.5MH/s ---------------> 0,01 BTC per day and MH/s -----> ok
2'nd Week 106h 2.5MH/s ---------------> 0,0075 BTC per day and MH/s ----> reaching power-costs limit
3'd week 79h 2.5MH/s 18h 1.1MH/s -----> 0,0062 BTC per day and MH/s ----> not enough for power-costs

----------------------> I'am out for this week  Cry

So we will see next week

Stay tuned
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Waffle is down from 35 to 14 gh/s and Clever is down from 17 to 13.5 but look what I've found in waffle thread
Yep, big guy left (I assume for GHash for this week).

I've got some proxying code in testing currently, assuming it works fine, in the next few hours we should be reaping all the benefits of the GHash promo, without you guys having to do anything.
Terk, can you do something similar?

I asked this back on page 135 and wasn't answered.

Wonder if there was a way for Clevermining to point to GHash.io's new LTC pool.
They're offering a double reward for a week.  So for the work you put in, you get double what you'd normally get as a reward... and 0% fees (like their BTC Pool).

That would instantly put us at 200% LTC Profitability (or there-abouts) for 1 week... Wink

And Terk... if you can make this happen, use my referral link...hah! https://cex.io/r/0/jedimstr/0/
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Waffle is down from 35 to 14 gh/s and Clever is down from 17 to 13.5 but look what I've found in waffle thread
Yep, big guy left (I assume for GHash for this week).

I've got some proxying code in testing currently, assuming it works fine, in the next few hours we should be reaping all the benefits of the GHash promo, without you guys having to do anything.
Terk, can you do something similar?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi to all,

I'm new in this forum and in clevermining.com !

I'm trying to figure out if my hardware is running the mining but I do not see updates in the user window.
I started about 10 hours ago.
Is there anything wrong?
I'm using v 3.10.0 bfgminer :

bfgminer -S opencl:auto -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1QCGEqRekn5GzZcUMm2DhNz5aVcr9FJFM3 -p anything

Thanks for any information.

You need to have the --scrypt parameter to mine scrypt coins here. Without it, BFGMiner defaults to sha256 for Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why are we not mining LTC with the current LTC profit? Its less then 95%...

I'm new in mining, then I don't know fine all the tips&tricks about BTC or LTC.
Could you give me some info?

I'm using bfgminer : how can I do LTC mining with bfgminer in clevermining.com ?

The last question: does the command line posted previously is correct?
I'm using an ATI RADEON HD 5770

Thanks you for your time!

1) Yes, it's silly we're not mining LTC. I assume its just something Terk has'nt configured yet. After this I think (hope) he will. Thanks for the update Terk btw, CM is THE BEST!

2) MiMiner. This pool auto selects the coin. You can't choose which coin to mine. Look for a command line to suit your card here: https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison
Activity: 28

I'm new in mining, then I don't know fine all the tips&tricks about BTC or LTC.
Could you give me some info?

I'm using bfgminer : how can I do LTC mining with bfgminer in clevermining.com ?

The last question: does the command line posted previously is correct?
I'm using an ATI RADEON HD 5770

Thanks you for your time!
Activity: 14

You have no idea whats being mined. And if its at 95% of LTC there is a good probability its mining LTC.
Jump to: