Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 168. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Why are we not mining LTC with the current LTC profit? Its less then 95%...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi to all,

I'm new in this forum and in clevermining.com !

I'm trying to figure out if my hardware is running the mining but I do not see updates in the user window.
I started about 10 hours ago.
Is there anything wrong?
I'm using v 3.10.0 bfgminer :

bfgminer -S opencl:auto -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1QCGEqRekn5GzZcUMm2DhNz5aVcr9FJFM3 -p anything

Thanks for any information.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
yesterday profitability 0.004853  Shocked

if you have pv panels that's ok.. else unprofitable  Undecided
Activity: 36
everybody gets same profitability no matter what server are you on. If US West had a problem as Terk said then whole network (read all CM users) suffered. Thanks to great work of Terk everything is looking better in last few hours Smiley
Activity: 34
Thanks Turk for a great pool and your hard work. I've bounced around among many in my time mining, and CM is far and away the best run pool I've seen yet!

RE: Yesterday's low profitability, I've been using the NY pool since it first came online. Was I getting full profitability while US-West was suffering?

Times your wu rate by the rough btc rate per 1mh/s they claim. I ran the numbers several times today and the payout was way under. With the ny servers for 26 hours.
I started mining with clever mining yesterday at 5mh/s with the ny servers had still only had .019 payout for 24hr.
Kinda sux. Wemineltc is like the old faithful.

GHash is having a double payout for their LTC pool.

I'm signing up now... Thx
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey Terk, I'm sorry, but if we are mining on anything below LTC profitability (like now: 89% LTC profitability), shouldn't we be mining straight LTC?
Activity: 1
Thanks Turk for a great pool and your hard work. I've bounced around among many in my time mining, and CM is far and away the best run pool I've seen yet!

RE: Yesterday's low profitability, I've been using the NY pool since it first came online. Was I getting full profitability while US-West was suffering?
Activity: 280
I started mining with clever mining yesterday at 5mh/s with the ny servers had still only had .019 payout for 24hr.

GHash is having a double payout for their LTC pool.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
About yesterday's low profitability (fixed now):

I found strange networking errors in US West wallets server kernel log occurring all the day yesterday, probably caused by some hardware malfunction. I believe it might cause our profitability drop as probably lot of network packets were dropped. We also had unusually high number of orphan blocks yesterday which is consistent with networking problems. US West had separate servers for wallets and for the pool and that's why you didn't notice any network problems, as the problems were on the wallets server.

This is solved now. Temporarily by redirecting all US traffic to the New York server (by changing DNS).

This should bring us back to green and I believe the next hours will show this.

I will setup a new replacement server for the US West and this region will be available back soon. I will move it to California by the way to a better-connected datacenter as I've been planning to do this anyway. This server should be up and running on Saturday. In the meantime, you can use New York server and you will probably won't notice any difference.

Thank U 4 Y hard work T... Perfect time to fine-tune everything to perfection and make longer term plan.

CourtJ! lol... Comedian
Merit: 522
About yesterday's low profitability (fixed now):

I found strange networking errors in US West wallets server kernel log occurring all the day yesterday, probably caused by some hardware malfunction. I believe it might cause our profitability drop as probably lot of network packets were dropped. We also had unusually high number of orphan blocks yesterday which is consistent with networking problems. US West had separate servers for wallets and for the pool and that's why you didn't notice any network problems, as the problems were on the wallets server.

This is solved now. Temporarily by redirecting all US traffic to the New York server (by changing DNS).

This should bring us back to green and I believe the next hours will show this.

I will setup a new replacement server for the US West and this region will be available back soon. I will move it to California by the way to a better-connected datacenter as I've been planning to do this anyway. This server should be up and running on Saturday. In the meantime, you can use New York server and you will probably won't notice any difference.
Activity: 7
this pool is BS

I have put over 20kh to it and the stats only show 18.5( total )

where is the missing 1.7kh/s

and 80% lTC profitability is a joke

this pool is pathetic.
Merit: 522
Terk,
My today's payout which was 4 hours ago haven't reached my wallet yet, why this could be happend?
March 14, 2014 1:30am   0.14605954   03e0b2c64732b5bf46050acfa3a8463bd6520f38d1035fc947f701a8ef194e56
Thank you

Must be something with your wallet. This transaction has already 20 confirmations: https://blockchain.info/tx/03e0b2c64732b5bf46050acfa3a8463bd6520f38d1035fc947f701a8ef194e56
FCR
Activity: 31
It's not just Clevermining that is going down. Wafflepool is at 0.00430411, which is lower. The pools are too big for the current state of cryptos. Coinshift is at 0.00682, but they have less than 500 mh. They can mine the small coins that shift up and down all day on coinwarz. Some sort of hash splitting will probably have to happen here to keep profits up.
Activity: 123
so for the past little while we have been below the profitability of mining LTC.

can anyone explain to me how this could happen? could it just be variance for an entire 24hour period? if the metric by which the site measures profitability is against LTC, then surely we should never be below the profitability of LTC because once it hits that point...shouldnt the site just switch to mining LTC (assuming that its on the coin list)?

You are assuming a 100% strike rate on finding blocks for LTC.   Just like any coin, there can be long periods without finding a block (and vise-versa)...  While mining LTC, even with all this hash power, we may not have found many blocks.  It's luck.
Activity: 27
so for the past little while we have been below the profitability of mining LTC.

can anyone explain to me how this could happen? could it just be variance for an entire 24hour period? if the metric by which the site measures profitability is against LTC, then surely we should never be below the profitability of LTC because once it hits that point...shouldnt the site just switch to mining LTC (assuming that its on the coin list)?
Activity: 123
http://www.clevermining.com/hashrate

Look at the 24 hour chart for CleverMining. Wonder where they are going?

Have you not been been reading the last few pages of this thread from today?  It's clear where everyone is going (and going to be for 6 more days)....

Also what's up with the USA Oregon server load?  Super low..... (And NY way up).

/Edit  After reading your post history you clearly are aware of what's up... You just were posting a troll post...  Well played.
Activity: 280
http://www.clevermining.com/hashrate

Look at the 24 hour chart for CleverMining. Wonder where they are going?
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Jump to: