Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 165. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Any idea when you will have an API ready for us to use?

Also if you will be supporting supplying workers?
Activity: 28
Hello again!

Yesterday, with you help, I start mining in this pool.
The last hash rate is 139.8 kH/s.

Now I need to understand the "current balances" voices!

I see immature , Unexchanged, ready for payout, total expected.

Could someone explain to me the difference between the values​​?
I have seen that the value of "unexchanged" is greater than "immature" and "ready for payout": what does it mean?

I realized that the expected total is the sum of the three previous values​​!

Thanks in advance for your support!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Balances work as follows:

Immature is blocks found by the pool which have not yet confirmed - they need a little time to confirm before Terk can move them to unexchanged.
Unexchanged means that the pool has mined some coins (we don't know what type) and that Terk is listing them on an exchange for trade to Bitcoin. When they have sold, they move to Ready for Payout.
Ready for Payout then is all of the successfully mined coins which were exchanged to Bitcoin, and can now be paid out to the user.

Expected is the total of all 3 when everything above is done. Realistically, there will always be some running total in Immature and Unexchanged, because the pool mines constantly.

When your Ready for Payout balance reaches 0.01 BTC, you will be paid to your Bitcoin address automatically. This happens once per day. If you don't get to this threshold by Sunday, you will be paid any balance greater than 0.001 BTC on that day.

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

Hi Ritual, thanks for your response, I finally got it all figured out!

I have another question:
my hardware works at 23.52MH / s
I read on clevermining.com last hour hash rate 214.4 kH / s

Is a big difference...Is this normal?

Thank you again,

Mik

23.52 mh/s when mining bitcoin I guess?

I honestly do not know ... I start bfgminer and I see:

ST: 2 F: 50 NB: 3383    HS: 1    BW: [31/3 B / s]    E: 0.00    I: 6.83mBTC/hr    BS: 1

1         73C | 177.6 / 187.6 / 9.2 kh / s | A: 396 R: 28 +0 (100%) HW: 0/none

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCL 0: 74C | 0.18 / 0.18 / 23.64 Mh / s | A: 396 R: 12 +0 (none) HW: 0/none
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is that right?

Thank you
Mik
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Hello again!

I have seen that the value of "unexchanged" is greater than "immature" and "ready for payout": what does it mean?

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Immature is blocks found by the pool which have not yet confirmed - they need a little time to confirm before Terk can move them to unexchanged.
Unexchanged means that the pool has mined some coins (we don't know what type) and that Terk is listing them on an exchange for trade to Bitcoin. When they have sold, they move to Ready for Payout.
Ready for Payout then is all of the successfully mined coins which were exchanged to Bitcoin, and can now be paid out to the user.

Expected is the total of all 3 when everything above is done. Realistically, there will always be some running total in Immature and Unexchanged, because the pool mines constantly.

When your Ready for Payout balance reaches 0.01 BTC, you will be paid to your Bitcoin address automatically. This happens once per day. If you don't get to this threshold by Sunday, you will be paid any balance greater than 0.001 BTC on that day.

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

23.52 mh/s when mining bitcoin I guess?
Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik
Activity: 49
Back and forth between 110-125% the past 24 hours for LTC profitability. So even with GHash's LTC profitability going from either 125% to 200%, this pool is still not worth it with the ongoing promotion.

The shills for Ghash are so blatant and persistent, it's ridiculous. Can't they just be banned from a thread? Sick of hearing about it.

Please, cry me a river.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Back and forth between 110-125% the past 24 hours for LTC profitability. So even with GHash's LTC profitability going from either 125% to 200%, this pool is still not worth it with the ongoing promotion.

The shills for Ghash are so blatant and persistent, it's ridiculous. Can't they just be banned from a thread? Sick of hearing about it.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
how about a list of coins that are currently mined on this pool
Activity: 84
Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

rwo
Activity: 9
it looks like I missed my payment too... I have 0.06 ready for payout.

Edit: looks like the payment was delayed, for I got it now.. great Smiley
Activity: 33
Hi all,
I just started mining this pool 6 days ago and I haven't had a payout yet even though I've been well over .01 BTC for the last 5 days as I'm pointing around 6 MH/s towards this pool. I've searched this forum and the website and it appears it should be automatic. There is no direct "help email" etc. except this forum apparently so does anyone have any ideas or will Terk see this and help fix it?

Thanks for any help,
Regards,
Tim

Terk is likely to see it.  However, a PM to him directly with your BTC address would be more than prudent. 
Activity: 1
Hi all,
I just started mining this pool 6 days ago and I haven't had a payout yet even though I've been well over .01 BTC for the last 5 days as I'm pointing around 6 MH/s towards this pool. I've searched this forum and the website and it appears it should be automatic. There is no direct "help email" etc. except this forum apparently so does anyone have any ideas or will Terk see this and help fix it?

Thanks for any help,
Regards,
Tim
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
1.25x but yeah, whatever.

What i'm really worried about now is that ghash credit me 1.2mhs for 1 worker and over 5 days CM only credited 1mhs for same rig.

I'm not sure if its just a different calculation method and payout is same on a per kh basis or not...

There's also a 4% reject vs 0.3% reject issue.

Actually, this is why I am starting to look for a new home too. I have noticed several mhash missing on several occasions. I usually point about 15 mHash here and for the last month I have noticed only around 13.5 mhash or so on average get credited. At first I didn't think too much of it, due to normal fluctuations, but after awhile I began to experiment.

It seems once some percentage of your hashrate goes missing, it pretty much stays that way until you remove enough miners to force it back to the correct values. I have removed miners one at a time, I usually need to remove about 5 mHash worth, than magically my hash readings match up with what my local farm monitoring software is showing. I can then usually add one or two back before the readings get off again. I usually do this over a period or hours to rule out any short term fluctuations, so trying to determine the exact point is difficult. It also does not always happen at the same threshold, but it tends to happen fairly predictably once you get over 10 mHash.

Some times I can add back all 15 mhash and it will mine that way a day or so then revert back to 13.5 mHash until I perform the above workaround. Anyway, it is too time consuming to pinpoint the exact cause or if this is intentional or simply a glitch, but as I said earlier, it is enough for me to look around for a new place to mine.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
1.25x but yeah, whatever.

What i'm really worried about now is that ghash credit me 1.2mhs for 1 worker and over 5 days CM only credited 1mhs for same rig.

I'm not sure if its just a different calculation method and payout is same on a per kh basis or not...

There's also a 4% reject vs 0.3% reject issue.
Activity: 120
Look i was right, there was no way they would pay half a million a day for a promotion. Everyone will be back to CM quite soon.

Yup.  And they just changed the rules AGAIN.  Now it's 1.25x above 25GH/s.

Screw them and their bait-and-switch!  Clever FTW!

Activity: 490
Merit: 254
Well Ghash didn't expect all the multipools to jump on their promo,
so the tiered reduction was "needed" to prevent 51% attack, lol.
They should have just honored their offer and not allowed new sign ups,
but it seems that whales and multipools are just mining when <40GH/s
and then switching back and forth for the week.  I haven't mined
litecoin in a long time and have nothing in my wallet, so I am going
to take advantage of the 200% bonus, even if it dips to 125% every now
and then.

this thread is not about that shitty Ghash, can we stop talking about that crap ?
so ghash is over 4GH/s, so their promotion for 2x payouts lasted a day? 
yep, typical bait and switch.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. They could implement many other methods to prevent a 51% other than reduce the reward. I am sure that was the plan, advertise such an attractive promotion that they knew would overfill their rather low benchmarks and end up paying everyone only at the 1x price.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Good to see profitability is over 110% now. Keepy uppy  Grin
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
and then.

this thread is not about that shitty Ghash, can we stop talking about that crap ?
yep, typical bait and switch.
Activity: 23
and then.

Talk about gash in ghash thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cexio-bitcoin-exchange-buy-bitcoins-with-cards-in-ios-android-app-318010
This thread is about clevermining pool!
Jump to: