Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 171. (Read 554384 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I can confirm Ghash is doing a double ltc reward. In other words, you make twice the money. No brainer to switch

it looks like scam

Most definitely not. I've already withdrawn LTC and can confirm I am making 200%.

This is the same provider of what was once the biggest BTC mining pool. Apparently they even became big enough to almost be capable of executing a 51% attack. The community became wary and decentralized the larger pools. Regardless, they went on to provide mining services, a trading platform, and other unique stuff.

Since they are coming a little late into the LTC mining game, it seems practical to release this kind of promotion for a lucrative company. They know miners will come.

I wonder how much of that double profit will be eaten by fees - those guys have very aggressive fee structure I think.

I am not sure what their fees typically are/were, but I know there is 0% fees on LTC mining. Not sure if that will continue after the promotion.

I thought the same thing when I saw 200% LTC profitability, but was reassured after reading further and seeing 0% fee.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
I can confirm Ghash is doing a double ltc reward. In other words, you make twice the money. No brainer to switch

it looks like scam

Most definitely not. I've already withdrawn LTC and can confirm I am making 200%.

This is the same provider of what was once the biggest BTC mining pool. Apparently they even became big enough to almost be capable of executing a 51% attack. The community became wary and decentralized the larger pools. Regardless, they went on to provide mining services, a trading platform, and other unique stuff.

Since they are coming a little late into the LTC mining game, it seems practical to release this kind of promotion for a lucrative company. They know miners will come.

I wonder how much of that double profit will be eaten by fees - those guys have very aggressive fee structure I think.

it looks like scam

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Yes, it might seem dubious, but I read Ghash.io has quite a reputation.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

it looks like scam
Never mind, I finally managed to make a user on cex.io. Let's see what this baby can do.
It seemed pretty straightforward to me.

When I initially signed up, I did it through CEX.IO while mistakenly thinking I could mine there.

Afterwards, I went to GHash.IO and logged it via the same credentials I created on CEX.IO

Better hurry, these rewards are nice Smiley

I mean I'm getting 520 errors when I'm making a user and then it says user ID is taken. I believe many people are jumping in on that pool and user creation system is overwhelmed.

I would at least try a different user ID, and I got some 520 errors exploring the website. From what I can see, the pool's hashrate is increasing 1 GH/s per 45min-1hour.

I expect that to increase dramatically later tonight, so that would result in even more traffic issues when it becomes imperative for a large population of miners to switch.

This is going from bad to worse... I know the scrypt markets are poor right now, but the last 24hrs have been below 100% LTC profits for virtually every hour. I might as well be mining LTC.

I think I'll switch over to scryptguild and see if they're any better.

92% as I'm typing this. Switch to GHash.io (might have to register on CEX.io). There is over 6 days remaining on a fixed 200% LTC profitability. That gives the mining/trading community time to wake up while we can still make great profits for almost a week.

For anyone mining on Ghash.io are you mining LTC?
Yes, it only mines LTC. However, you are getting double the reward. So even if you mine an altcoin that is 1-99% more profitable than mining litecoin, you'd be better off using Ghash.

Just use a standard profitability calculator for mining LTC. After plugging in your hashrate, kw/h, etc... Calculate your profitability and multiply it by 2! Win/Win

Promotion details from twitter: https://twitter.com/ghash_io/status/443823671186960384/photo/1

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

clevermining.com

can you minings you out there and we will get you 200% more?
+1
that would be nice but I'm not sure if Ghash can handle it
Activity: 1
For anyone mining on Ghash.io are you mining LTC?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
This is going from bad to worse... I know the scrypt markets are poor right now, but the last 24hrs have been below 100% LTC profits for virtually every hour. I might as well be mining LTC.

I think I'll switch over to scryptguild and see if they're any better.

When I initially signed up, I did it through CEX.IO while mistakenly thinking I could mine there.

Afterwards, I went to GHash.IO and logged it via the same credentials I created on CEX.IO

I mean I'm getting 520 errors when I'm making a user and then it says user ID is taken. I believe many people are jumping in on that pool and user creation system is overwhelmed.
I'm getting all sorts of errors when I'm trying to sign up on Ghash.io  Undecided

after GHash im back to scryptguild pool, its way better than all multipools arround

I was under the assumption that CleverMining had better rewards than ScryptGuild. Although it's new, I still have not found a credible thread comparing payouts between the two. I have no interest in keeping altcoins, so that really isn't a selling point for me to switch.
Activity: 289
O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi
after GHash im back to scryptguild pool, its way better than all multipools arround
I'm getting all sorts of errors when I'm trying to sign up on Ghash.io  Undecided
Where is this Ghash pool? is it Ghash.io / Cex.io?

Ghash.io = mining
Cex.io = trading platform

That is what I am assuming
Where is this Ghash pool? is it Ghash.io / Cex.io?
Activity: 59
I had to move all 33 mhs over to Ghash, its a nice mining pool with 0% fees, I might stay here and split my hash on DODGE and LTC depending how CM looks like in about 6.5 days
I don't quite understand, being a new miner, why profitability drops significantly below 100% of LTC.

I am switched over to GHash's pool for the 200% rewards on LTC mining. Lately I have not seen many coins pass 150% for at least an hour on CoinWarz. Seemingly, CleverMining has been incapable of passing 120% for over a week. As a miner trying to get the most out of this investment, I have no choice but to switch to the more profitable pool.

After the double rewards week promotion, if the scrypt mining scene is similar, I will undoubtedly return my miner to CleverMining.

EDIT: I am seeing less than 90% profitability on CleverMining's website. O.O
EDIT: GHash shows mining speed almost instantly and accurately. Litecoin rewards show up instantly in pending balance following a completed block.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

clevermining.com

can you minings you out there and we will get you 200% more?
Activity: 52
yes, every single person on CM should. Will give Terk a break for a week so he can figure out how to make this business really work or not
Jump to: