Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 65. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Registered just for this  Grin

First off, thanks for a great pool. Been on it since Feb, and so far so good - keep up the great work.

Any chance we could see an option for payout in LTC? (similar to say ghash or coinking or hashcows)

Quite a few of your miners I'm sure are using scrypt asics, and as such, a payout option of LTC would be quite useful. It will also serve as a very useful force to help drive up LTC value, as a massive pool like clevermining, creating exchange pressure for all sort of alt coins --> LTC would create a much needed demand for LTC.

You should of course still keep the option for BTC payout, for those that wish it so.

Thanks again for all your effort on this pool - much appreciated
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CM is paying alright know, or there are payout issues?  Huh

Thanks

P.S. Just switched my 5.5mH/s G-Blade to CM.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
any news on stuck balances?
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
I'd also say, that this is the main problem.

It works like this:
The miner is working on a coin, while the pool already switched to another coin. The miner submits the done work to the pool and the pool answers: "Don't give me these results, they are no longer valid, because we are already working on another coin", throws it into the bin, and the submitted work is not counted for your REAL hashrate (the "pool-hashrate"). That explains the difference between what the mining-software shows and what the clevermining-website displays.

This isn't the case at CleverMining. When we switch to a new coin, all old work for previously mined coins is still valid and will be accepted (until there is a new block at these other coins which will obviously invalidate the work). This is the reason why you should never use --no-submit-stales at coin-switch pool. We do things the smart way and always accept work for previously mined coins. (if we didn't, rejected percentage would be an order of magnitude higher).

OK, if it works like you describe, why are there massive break-ins in the hashrate from time to time, which causes a really severe lowering of the overall hashrate?
On other pools, that don't switch, it doesn't occur. If all submitted work counts, a drop in hashrate should not even be the case, when the pool switches to the next coin.

Because some users are switching between coin-switch pools if temporary pool results/luck is lower than usual, while people mining at a single-coin pools don't do this. Some people don't understand that even coin-switch pools have their variance and good/bad luck and it's best to pick the best pool based on long-term results (or other features/qualities you like) and stick to it.

(because if the pool has good results in the long term, then a worse than average period will be followed by better than average period and you will be fine in the long term if you stay. If you switched away after worse than average period you will miss the better than average period and your total results won't be as good as if you didn't switch away)
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
CM's hashrate is now nearly 75 GH/s! Maybe KnC is "testing" their Titans...

The conspiracy theory has always been that mining companies suck up coin until the difficulty pushes the hardware to break even, then they offload the hardware on us. As much as I hate it, it does seem to be a smart business practice.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

It works like this:
The miner is working on a coin, while the pool already switched to another coin. The miner submits the done work to the pool and the pool answers: "Don't give me these results, they are no longer valid, because we are already working on another coin", throws it into the bin, and the submitted work is not counted for your REAL hashrate (the "pool-hashrate"). That explains the difference between what the mining-software shows and what the clevermining-website displays.

This isn't the case at CleverMining. When we switch to a new coin, all old work for previously mined coins is still valid and will be accepted (until there is a new block at these other coins which will obviously invalidate the work). This is the reason why you should never use --no-submit-stales at coin-switch pool. We do things the smart way and always accept work for previously mined coins. (if we didn't, rejected percentage would be an order of magnitude higher).

OK, if it works like you describe, why are there massive break-ins in the hashrate from time to time, which causes a really severe lowering of the overall hashrate?
On other pools, that don't switch, it doesn't occur. If all submitted work counts, a drop in hashrate should not even be the case, when the pool switches to the next coin.
Activity: 117
Are there currently problems with auto payout? I'm mining for 4 days now, not even one payout is triggered. Current balance is about 0.01 btc.
Or do I missed something like minimum payout or something else?

Make sure it's over 0.01 or just wait till the end of the week

Btw, it's right in the OP and on About page http://clevermining.com/about Grin
Daily Payouts with 0.01 BTC minimum payout balance.
Additional weekly payout for small balances (0.001 BTC).

Ah ok, thanks for information. I just missed it. Balance is very short under minimum payout, so it should trigger in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Are there currently problems with auto payout? I'm mining for 4 days now, not even one payout is triggered. Current balance is about 0.01 btc.

Make sure it's over 0.01 or just wait till the end of the week

Btw, it's right in the OP and on About page http://clevermining.com/about Grin
Daily Payouts with 0.01 BTC minimum payout balance.
Additional weekly payout for small balances (0.001 BTC).
Activity: 117
Activity: 616
Merit: 522

It works like this:

Activity: 73
hello

everyone this might have been answered before ,been mining here for 137 days ......i don't see the point of mining any-more with my 2.2MH/s with litecoin  getting more difficulty with the per MH/s rate dropping every day.

so what should i do  invest more (gridseed) ? or just stop as the power bill is more than profit these days Sad

thanks
So you have 2.2MH of GPU's?

yes 
I have my GPU's on X11 now. Waiting for the X11 at Clever.

i heard that x11 only does a few coins and have to be on the right pools? which coins and pool?  thanks

Try this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poolx11-x11multipoolco-multipool-focused-on-x11-algo-200-profit-vs-ltc-671024 Wink
Activity: 27
Seems like mining is loosing its profitability fast! 24 Mh/s will only net you about $3-$14 a day, and that will vary depending on the coin Clever mines for that day minus electric cost. That's sad when 24Mh/s wont get you much! My goal was 50 Mh/s but no seem like I will have to go around 1-5 Gh/s just to keep up. I feel sorry for those who bought the 500 Mh/s miners because by the time you get them and mine with them you might get $30-$50 a day! Lets hope for the best but seems like you will have to drop big money and keep spending big money every few months just to keep up!   Undecided

yes that's exactly right its always going to be a catchup game...basically we should have mined bout 15 months ago , built up heaps of coin...see the coin jump in price .....as of this time ,don't see no big gains in profit  ......which leads me to x11 is that for just one coin or for all the coins ? mind u that be only profitable to a short time as the difficulty will just sky rocket too....

the price of bitcoin has to sky-rocket which in turn will bring up the price for the altcoins ...don't see that happening either.
Activity: 6
Seems like mining is loosing its profitability fast! 24 Mh/s will only net you about $3-$14 a day, and that will vary depending on the coin Clever mines for that day minus electric cost. That's sad when 24Mh/s wont get you much! My goal was 50 Mh/s but no seem like I will have to go around 1-5 Gh/s just to keep up. I feel sorry for those who bought the 500 Mh/s miners because by the time you get them and mine with them you might get $30-$50 a day! Lets hope for the best but seems like you will have to drop big money and keep spending big money every few months just to keep up!   Undecided
Activity: 27
hello

everyone this might have been answered before ,been mining here for 137 days ......i don't see the point of mining any-more with my 2.2MH/s with litecoin  getting more difficulty with the per MH/s rate dropping every day.

so what should i do  invest more (gridseed) ? or just stop as the power bill is more than profit these days Sad

thanks

yes 

i heard that x11 only does a few coins and have to be on the right pools? which coins and pool?  thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
hello

thanks

yes 
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I wonder if the drop in payout is mostly due to collapsing ltc and alt price in btc or to increasing network hashrate. Any guess?

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

Check the 9 month graph. Between end of april and now the difficulty tripled. Plus BTC (where the payout is in) has gone up considerably in value.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Hello Terk.

I have 0.03 BTC stuck in unexchanged funds for a few weeks. Can you please see what's wrong ? My account is 123ta35pH43kosWrdf8rSeFUMWsVdNzETC

Thanks !

You've had quite a high hashrate for a certain period (and therefor is 0.03 not really shocking as dust). Most probably these coins are remaining dust that has to be manually registered in the system after transfering.
Activity: 20
Merit: 11
Hello Terk.

I have 0.03 BTC stuck in unexchanged funds for a few weeks. Can you please see what's wrong ? My account is 123ta35pH43kosWrdf8rSeFUMWsVdNzETC

Thanks !
Pages:
Jump to: