Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 62. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
First post on here so forgive my stupidity.
Been on CM for about 14 days now. Payouts seem to be regular and earnings consistent.
A shame the BTC per MH/s has dropped massively over last month but I guess thats the result of the ASICs flooding the scene.

My question is this
CM mines the most profitable coin in comparison to LTC, right?
So say LTC is paying 0.007 BTC/MH per day then CM will look for a better coin to mine to exceed that said 0.007 BTC?
So why the hell when no coin is available with a higher payout % doesn't CM just mine LTC instead of dropping the payout to something like 40% of LTC?

Am I missing the absolute obvious? Please shine some light, I would be so grateful, many thanks.

Midge

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1MjbHQ9YY3CGNsmyPTCC5vpXtVGtwsNLTg

[edit] If you wondering why I have such high rejects, its because my 26MH/s HASHRA sucks and is being shipped back to china on Monday, its faulty.
Roll on when my 10 x 14MH/s miners turn up, bloody hope they make back the £7500 I have spent!!! 3 year ROI anyone? eeeek!
Activity: 36
Been mining here for a few days and have 0.02531212  ready for payout.
I feel I should have had 2 payouts by now.
Can someone tell me when I can expect my payout?
Here' my address 1bQQKrNBbGT3zdmJpz7Jos8F6MBBWCstw.
Thanks..

It looks to me as if you started mining at Clever at 2014-07-11 22:00:00 UTC.
Payouts happen regularly (with rare late-pay exceptions) each day at 01:30:00 UTC.
I'm thinking your READY FOR PAYOUT had not yet reached 0.01 BTC by 01:30, after only 3.5 hours of mining, so you should expect a payout "today", which will be 2014-07-13 01:30:00 UTC, or Saturday 9:30 EDT.

Activity: 19
Been mining here for a few days and have 0.02531212  ready for payout.
I feel I should have had 2 payouts by now.
Can someone tell me when I can expect my payout?
Here' my address 1bQQKrNBbGT3zdmJpz7Jos8F6MBBWCstw.
Thanks..
Activity: 5

Hi TERK, why dont you start to pay in LTC too. This will push the market because the hight trafic of your pool will be exchanging to LTC, and the performance of crypto will be better.

The exchangers are working with LTC like the BTC... LTC/USD, LTC/BTC... etc
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hey Terk, I've been mining at your pool continuously for more than 24 hours and according to my statistics given at CM it states my earning as: 0.0031, but I'm mining with 5.5mH/s miner(on an avg 5.33mH/s); so how come my earning is so low? Even if BTC/MH/Day is 0.00066, my 24 hours earning should be 0.000363(0.00351 @ 5.33mH/s). Please care to explain(already the hash-rate displayed at CM for my miner is wrong!).

Thanks

P.S. If the given statistics are true than it seems mining LTC directly is more profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i am not even talking about stuck... i am talking about ready to pay out above.01 that was not paid out

I understand. Wink Just said in general as many queries are apart from the "stuck balance" topic. Smiley

ok - but 54btc 2 days ago 28 btc yesterday... any body who didnt or am i the only one?
i am not even talking about stuck... i am talking about ready to pay out above.01 that was not paid out

I understand. Wink Just said in general as many queries are apart from the "stuck balance" topic. Smiley
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
so no payouts today?
My last payout was 8 hour ago.

what do u mean u got paid 8 hrs ago?Huh i am using a address that i know works, it has already..... and i am talking about "ready to pay out" not "expected total"..... did anybody else get paid out???

I just answered your question!

The last payout of my account was at 07/12/2014 - 01:30AM (Servertime)!
Seems like Terk is neglecting our queries/issues(God knows why!). He came online today but look, no one got their query/issue addressed by him. Terk, what's going on dude?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
you are not terk and you dont work for terk and you can not initiate a payment
all your going to do is do a search for them and i already check them several times a day

was there a pay out friday??? some human with a soul please answer the question

Yes, there have been payments every day. Check this out:
http://www.clevermining.com/payouts

It isn't even that hard to find.
you are not terk and you dont work for terk and you can not initiate a payment
all your going to do is do a search for them and i already check them several times a day

was there a pay out friday??? some human with a soul please answer the question

WAS THERE A PAYOUT FRIDAY?

Payouts are made daily if your "Ready to Payout" balance exceeds 0.01BTC, and on Sunday if your balance exceeds 0.001BTC.

OMG, BYT411 - u know i hate when you answer my questions - and yes of course i know that, i am a long time user - and my payout on both my acounts is well above 0.01 and -- so same question was there a payout friday??

i did not get mine

here is a previous post that i thought clarified all
so no payouts today?

what do u mean u got paid 8 hrs ago?Huh i am using a address that i know works, it has already..... and i am talking about "ready to pay out" not "expected total"..... did anybody else get paid out???

Sorry about that. Please calm down and converse like we are people.
What is your address?

Payouts are made daily if your "Ready to Payout" balance exceeds 0.01BTC, and on Sunday if your balance exceeds 0.001BTC.

OMG, BYT411 - u know i hate when you answer my questions - and yes of course i know that, i am a long time user - and my payout on both my acounts is well above 0.01 and -- so same question was there a payout friday??

i did not get mine

here is a previous post that i thought clarified all
so no payouts today?

so no payouts today?

Hi!, I apologize in advance for my broken English ....

I have a question, I'm on CM for 10 days, my payout is ready for 0.024, why I can not get paid? has gone more than a week, but nothing, what should I do?

thank you  Smiley

Please provide your address so Terk or someone can help you out.

1DkXmLBhjeGaEUSN89yimG3A432JgT6XTo this is my address, thanks  Wink

What did you use for your worker name?
Activity: 403
Merit: 252
BIM BUM...... SCAM!!!

Hi!, I apologize in advance for my broken English ....

I have a question, I'm on CM for 10 days, my payout is ready for 0.024, why I can not get paid? has gone more than a week, but nothing, what should I do?

thank you  Smiley

Please provide your address so Terk or someone can help you out.

1DkXmLBhjeGaEUSN89yimG3A432JgT6XTo this is my address, thanks  Wink
Activity: 420
Yeaaaaa I finally got paid after much worry and complaining! What a wonderful way to do business, thank you clevermining! Lets see if I get paid today, what fun it is to guess if I'm actually wasting my time!

your  lucky your coins were even  returned , i messaged terk and no response . i had all together around 0.012 mixed >> immature and unexchanged and ready to payout.. This happened more than twice waited over 1 week & the only time I got paid is when i started mining again.. other times I had less than 0.01 but even after 1 month it wasnt paid... and I have seen numerous people over the cause of 6 months say the same things.. so this is a common issue which seems like it takes manual handling to resolve and cannot be resolved permanently.

The thing is imagine how many people would not worry about it and not bother chasing for it.. How much money will the pool operator make from all that bitcoin dust from 1000s of people.
Pages:
Jump to: