Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 69. (Read 554380 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I have a few gridseed blade miners for clevermining pool and I was curious if the pool goes off of the cgminer WU or the hashrate?  I ask cause when I am mining my scrypt asics on wemineltc, the WU=14ish and when I am connected to the clevermining pool the WU=7.5
Thanks.

The pool bases your hashrate on your accepted shares, and is mostly inaccurate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi.  reading through the comments, i saw a reference to somewhere i could type in my btc address, and check the stats?

is that correct?  what is the url? 

thanks again.

Please don't ever type your btc address. That's horrible and stupid, you can just copy and paste.
Link is clevermining.com/users/1YourAddressHere

thats what he meant
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have a few gridseed blade miners for clevermining pool and I was curious if the pool goes off of the cgminer WU or the hashrate?  I ask cause when I am mining my scrypt asics on wemineltc, the WU=14ish and when I am connected to the clevermining pool the WU=7.5
Thanks.
Hi.  reading through the comments, i saw a reference to somewhere i could type in my btc address, and check the stats?

is that correct?  what is the url? 

thanks again.

Please don't ever type your btc address. That's horrible and stupid, you can just copy and paste.
Link is clevermining.com/users/1YourAddressHere
TCM
Activity: 251
Luckily it was just 6hrs of ~3mH/s, so I don't feel too bad for a $1.50 mistake. Thanks for checking!

Who TYPES Bitcoin addresses?! Copy&paste, ever heard of it? Even if you work with offline wallets or whatnot, you make sure you have some foolproof way of transferring addresses correctly. QR codes, c&p, whatever. Never TYPE addresses, OMG.
Can I please get my payout to 1QDATbkx65gRQ2UYVxu6ajQBWe9MQBUDcR

I have been waiting since June fourth.  There is no reason it should take this long. 

Same as the one post above you.

just pay the guy out and up date everybody on balances
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

I have been waiting since June fourth.  There is no reason it should take this long. 

Same as the one post above you.
i have not received any payment. pls. check Terk

account : 1EcEFCqMx9TwtyW5hrg9VWmh4nWGntifQ8

tq

Looking at your page, you have 0.0002 ready for payout. You need 0.001 for a weekly payout or 0.01 for a daily payout. You aren't eligible for a payment yet.

Chad

without even looking - i am guessing the situation is similiar and if its not my point still applies- what you are saying is misleading-- if the balance is never moved to ready for payout it will never get paid out--- so for now on when some one complains about balance  - they are refering to total not being moved to paypout- like my case i have to accounts the balance is just not being moved - that is what is being addressed/ not being addressed by terk- please stop muddying the waters- terk you told me 1 week,, time is up- so please, and i will say it the long way although i dont apreciate having to do that, move balances to ready to pay out and pay them out- thanx
Activity: 350

Activity: 826

tq

Looking at your page, you have 0.0002 ready for payout. You need 0.001 for a weekly payout or 0.01 for a daily payout. You aren't eligible for a payment yet.

Chad
Activity: 1

tq
Activity: 420
Terk the week is over,, what is up with the stuck balances??

+1

Seems this is 1 subject that no one wants to get on top, which is quite concerning. I like mining here but when I stop, like everyone I expect to have the balance sheet clear after a week atleast, I think that is fair. If 3000 miners stop and this happens to even 1000 of them this is a lot of $. I know there has been issues Terk said close to 2 months ago but this was with payments below 0.01. As I once had a payment below 0.01 and it stayed on clever for more than 1 month even this is not right and as I have witnessed this seems to be happening the same way with over 0.01.

Activity: 826
I am only getting about half the MH/s that I should be getting on clevermining.  It just dropped off about 11 hours ago and hasn't recovered.  What are the possible reasons for this?   Any way to fix?  Thanks!

What are you mining with?
Activity: 1
I'm about to bring a big rig online (30MH/s but unsure about this pool.  I've set my smaller ones "Gridseed" to this pool for the last 2 hrs (test) and don't see any activity on the site (15WvHHB

VrPUTH39vRbSH1wL1topGjiyC74)  On top of that within the miner (scripta set to d=256) I've never seen as many HW errors vs others I've tested out (waffle, middle, ect)   is this pool even worth it?

t
Terk the week is over,, what is up with the stuck balances??
Activity: 4
I am only getting about half the MH/s that I should be getting on clevermining.  It just dropped off about 11 hours ago and hasn't recovered.  What are the possible reasons for this?   Any way to fix?  Thanks!
TERK, did you not made payouts today?Huh

Im not receive the mine at now...

My account:  1KtwtjajkddcRLs6x9qCcp85JG9ZAoPssb

Thanks

Same here did not see any payments for today go out! Not sure whats up  Huh

Payment was probably delayed a little due to some technical difficulties, you got paid already.

Hi.  I'm a newbie.

I just started mining about 23 hours ago, and was wondering how long the payouts take to reach the wallet.

Thanks in advance.

Payments are daily if you have a minimum of 0.01BTC, and weekly if 0.001BTC.

Great clevermining.

chinese miner need cleverming.

btw: if clevermining can open (choose,beijing shanghai guangzhou,lower delay severs) but not hk severs, i can support 9-11G HASH for support.

plz add chinese severs.

There was a singapore server before, but it got removed. If you have a lot of hashrate, you can pay Terk to host a CleverMining server for you. Contact him for more details.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi Terk. I think there is a problem with the website or something.

Mi rig was mining all day but the website always are showing 0 khs.

If i see the 24 hours hashrate chart, the last hour always show 0 but the others always show the correct hashrate.

You can see it:

http://www.clevermining.com/users/12rZzbh3rWqiGr9KXEzHTZfFgrhjgmrP8W

You rig seems to be not hashing at CleverMining since 3am. 24h hashrate chart also shows it (https://i.imgur.com/pGACcAJ.png), but it might be a little bit confusing as it doesn't show hours with no values. So it will always show last hours of your mining at the right of your chart even if there were 20 hours after that with no hashrate. You need to pay attention to the legend or popups shown on mouse over because in both of these places day+hour is shown.

You should check your rig if it's hang up/frozen or if it switched to some other pool.

Thats right terk. the chart was confusing me.

Thankyou.
I have noticed a problem here that is not just a one off problem, the problem keeps happening over and over.

Everytime I stop mining here I am left with More than 0.01 in the balance, but for some reason everything stops, Exchanging, maturing all stops. Which  basically means the pool is taking this amount.

THe only way to retrieve the amount is by mining here again which is stupid because you will be left with ANOTHER remainder when you stop.

This has been happening for quite some time I have noticed. I would like to know how am I supposed to retrieve the BTC that I worked for after I stop mining here?

absolutley- that is always the case, i second- i have two accounts that have a balance - if your hashing they keep going- just because you stop doesnt mean keep the balance... but i was told by terk that he was taking care of it this weekend

1GL4W9ABPFS3UDKeSpTEsmVk3o6XXFQqt1

1NDoJmvmeXgAz2i3ZsFtVBdAiDeSJ2nEip
Activity: 6
TERK, did you not made payouts today?Huh

Im not receive the mine at now...

My account:  1KtwtjajkddcRLs6x9qCcp85JG9ZAoPssb

Thanks

Same here did not see any payments for today go out! Not sure whats up  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: