Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 6. (Read 554359 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
A little tip for some if you see a dead pool message  in the command line UI with BFG, this tip is not just for titan's and the tip setting is not just for titan's, only, kind like nicehash says and i read some other place and it  only works with nice hash i read some place also but it works with any miner i have tried on any site that does coin checking. i have a Zeus miner i still use a lot it kind of makes something. it works for me .!!!

/#xnsub#skipcbcheck mainly use #skipcbcheck, coin checking was casing some slow down issue with that messages even on my out dated 22 MH cyclone, i disabled coin checking.

don't ask why im still using it, i got ripped off on a Alcheminer 256 MH, i was trying to buy, sigh, I had a place set up at home, waiting.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Hello,

I am a long time participant in the CleverMining pool. Overall, I really like it.

However, I am currently have a problem. The website is reporting zero MH/S for my miner despite the fact that it is running fine.

I have rebooted it twice recently, but the website stills shows no activity.

The CM2 website lists ltcrabbit.zendesk.com as the support e-mail address. Is that supposed to be [email protected]?

I assume that you meant to type [email protected] so I send an email there along with two screen shots. I hope that was the correct thing to do.

Regards,

DCTrader

The email has changed. The correct email is: [email protected] Please resend your message including your username and screenshots. I'll check your issue.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,

I am a long time participant in the CleverMining pool. Overall, I really like it.

However, I am currently have a problem. The website is reporting zero MH/S for my miner despite the fact that it is running fine.

I have rebooted it twice recently, but the website stills shows no activity.

The CM2 website lists ltcrabbit.zendesk.com as the support e-mail address. Is that supposed to be [email protected]?

I assume that you meant to type [email protected] so I send an email there along with two screen shots. I hope that was the correct thing to do.

Regards,

DCTrader

Some KNC Titan users reported problems with the amount of rejects. The titan miner has a individual problem with high amount of work restarts due to aggressive coin switching. We fired up a solution to treat the specific demands of the KNC Titan. Only Titan miners are able to connect to this port.

stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3444/#xnsub#skipcbcheck
stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3444/#xnsub#skipcbcheck

Please switch your Titan to the exact address (US or EU) displayed above (do not remove the / before the #xnsub).

Please let me know the results. Thank you for your support, guys!

Best,
PPanther
is LTCRabbit.com gonna keep running to ? . I all ways liked CleverMining.com , glad to see some one that cares took it over , I'm gonna use it more then ever now and LTCRabbit.com was my very first script pool, i ever used like slushes pool was my very first bitcoin pool , i still use both . good stuff.

cya

Thank you, toptek. Yes, both CM2 and LTCRabbit will be ran as separate brands. CM2 is targeting mining professionals which prefer no registration + BTC payouts and LTCRabbit is targeting mining beginners. Both take advantage of the new, improved, highly profitable CM2 mining backend.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
is LTCRabbit.com gonna keep running to ? . I all ways liked CleverMining.com , glad to see some one that cares took it over , I'm gonna use it more then ever now and LTCRabbit.com was my very first script pool, i ever used like slushes pool was my very first bitcoin pool , i still use both . good stuff.

cya
Activity: 155
Thank You, PM sent.

Its too agresive switch for my miner still got ~8% reject.

If you got the ability to change this option to more light version, to not interrupt the miners work like this agresive CUT and work to another block.

A lot of rejects on TITAN d=32768 1 hour 8% rejected.

US.celevermining same on EU.clevermining.

You can do something about it?

Thank you for you message, dexu. Most likely it is related to aggressive coin switching, which leads to decent profitability of about 150% at the moment. This is outcompeting the 8% rejects. However, please provide me with your username by PM. I'll investigate, if there is annother issue or a single coin leading to significant higher rejects than others.
Activity: 155
A lot of rejects on TITAN d=32768 1 hour 8% rejected.

US.celevermining same on EU.clevermining.

You can do something about it?
is DCR mined in CM2?

It is not mined by CM2. The algo is blake and not scrypt.

Best,
PPanther
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
is DCR mined in CM2?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
The difference seems to be regular variance. A pool can only estimate the hashrate by the amount of shares submitted per time. Please send me your username by PM and i'll check your stats.

Best,
PPanther
thx for the fast reaplay.
i think the web interface its on a good way.
i mined whith minera mod on a intel nuc webinterface and 2 gridseed g-blade... why the minera say 12mhs and the pool 10-11 ? is that the long way from germany ? my internet connection is a 400mbit whit 10mbit upload... ping under mining its 12-16ms
thx.
hello why my btc is falling i have 0.005 and now its by 0.004 on the old pool? i know its not many.
whot coming in the future my hope the statistik vor all users and a ranking... and whot a coin in lifetime mining in a little window..
then how many workers a conectet and his hashrate...
thx but the new designe its a gread start in a new future......

Thank you for your kind words bigben. I suppose the issue you mentioned is related to the fact that yesterday some of your hash rate went to old CM and the rest to new CM. Old CM will pay out the remaining amount. And new CM will do it's first payout on 13:00 UTC today. Please send me a PM with your username, in case you have further problems.

Your idea (dedicated worker stats) is great. The backend is already supporting single worker statistics. We will add this data to the frontend soon. Coin lifetime mining is also a good idea and will be added. A user hashrate ranking is better suited for pools, where you have to register.

Best,
PPanther
hello why my btc is falling i have 0.005 and now its by 0.004 on the old pool? i know its not many.
whot coming in the future my hope the statistik vor all users and a ranking... and whot a coin in lifetime mining in a little window..
then how many workers a conectet and his hashrate...
thx but the new designe its a gread start in a new future......
Welcome everybody to Clevermining 2.0

This was quite a bunch of work for both of us and we hope you like the result. I am honored to be allowed to proceed with this awesome project. Please let me know, if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
PPanther
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Hi everyone, I have a major announcement to make. We’re launching CleverMining 2.0 today!

Here’s what changing:

• CleverMining 2.0 is launching today.
  • It uses the same state-of-the art stratum server and the best profitability engine it always had, but improved to achieve even greater profitability.
  • It introduces new website, new mining stats and most importantly new coin exchanging+accounting engine which should improve exchanging process.
  • Much more coins are added again, heavily extending number of our supported coins to further improve profitability.
  • A new but experienced pool operator will ensure pool support and development will return to its best levels (welcome PPanther).
  • All the above should greatly increase profitability and quality of support.
  • To celebrate these changes, fee will be reduced to 0% for the first week of CM 2.0.
  • After that, payout model will change to PPS, making your earnings more predictable.

As you know, in recent months I did not have enough time for active development of CleverMining and for proper support for users who had questions or problems. This was caused by personal, non-pool-related issues. I decided that the pool and you, the users, deserve only the best and I didn’t want to continue running the pool half-time with average results. I found an experienced and skilled pool operator who agreed to take over the pool and invest significant amount of his time and energy to develop it further. He spent most of his time since beginning of the year to improve CM and develop CleverMining 2.0. The visible changes on the outside are small, but they’re huge on the inside and all this has only one goal in mind - to improve profitability, bring back great customer support and improve your overall experiences with the pool. Please welcome PPanther as the new owner and operator of CleverMining. He’s been operating LTCRabbit mining pool for years. You’re in very skilled and capable hands and I’m really happy that CleverMining will be actively developed and the great legacy will continue despite me not being able to be part of it. I believe you will also be very satisfied with the change. Thank you for more than two years of using and supporting the pool and I wish you even better and more satisfying years of using the pool in the future.

From technical perspective, the change to CleverMining 2.0 will be quick and smooth. You don’t need to do anything and most likely you won’t even notice anything at your miners. Your miners will be disconnected and they will reconnect to CM 2.0 servers to continue mining. The old website and all historic stats will still be available at http://old.clevermining.com and final payouts of all remaining balances from CleverMining 1.0 will be made over the weekend, after last CM 1.0 mined coins will be exchanged.

If you have any questions, we’re both here to help.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have been mining with this pool since September 13, 2014, and, overall, I am very pleased with it.  Smiley You run a very good mining pool.

Thanks so much,

DCTrader
thx its look good
Pages:
Jump to: