Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com - page 5. (Read 554359 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
should I change to other pool?
pool used stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3444/#xnsub#skipcbcheck
knc titan
reject rate > 20%  Huh  Huh
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There are much rejects since april 26th 18:00 on the titan pool. I have 10% rejects since this morning...
Do you see the same problem for other miners ?

My account is : 1CkEVKahW7CwR6mGtk3XkiHWBqAZjpwjAs

Thanks !

Me too, pool stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3444/#xnsub#skipcbcheck, 10%-20% rejects.
Activity: 20
Merit: 11
There are much rejects since april 26th 18:00 on the titan pool. I have 10% rejects since this morning...
Do you see the same problem for other miners ?

My account is : 1CkEVKahW7CwR6mGtk3XkiHWBqAZjpwjAs

Thanks !
Hello.

No payout today ? Crontab is stuck ? Sad

Have a great week end miners !

Yes, that was a nasty issue. It has been fixed. Payouts today will contain yesterday and today.

Thanks, I received !

Congratulations for creating and maintaining this pool, it works flawlessly with my Titan Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Hello.

Yes, that was a nasty issue. It has been fixed. Payouts today will contain yesterday and today.
Hello.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Hi,

I used to withdraw with no problems and fast, however since several hours ago, I requested an LTC withdrawal from ltcrabbit.com, and didn't get anything so far....it's still not even in the transaction list. I tried even to change my LTC address, and no success.

I have sent a support ticket since 8 hours ago, and no replies so far. Pls reply and tell me what's going on.

My username is leomedina01.

Thanks.

Issue was solved by support team.

Thanks.
Activity: 64
Hi,

I used to withdraw with no problems and fast, however since several hours ago, I requested an LTC withdrawal from ltcrabbit.com, and didn't get anything so far....it's still not even in the transaction list. I tried even to change my LTC address, and no success.

I have sent a support ticket since 8 hours ago, and no replies so far. Pls reply and tell me what's going on.

My username is leomedina01.

Thanks.
@linusdunkers

CM1 has switched to CM2 on 03/03/2016. When you kept on mining with your titans on the general port you might have suffered from rejected shares up to 9% = meaning you had -9% lower accepted hashrate. Titan port provides only about 2% of rejects. Your hashrate is changing +-50% every 30-60 minutes due to rental and proxying through miningrigrentals (i suppose). Given the fact that CM is a trusted pool since years and nobody else (50GH) is complaining about hashrate differences, the most likely solution is that your calculation of 40% ?? not recognized hashrate is somehow off, due to issues related to rental hashrate calculation + 9% invalid shares on general port or linking rental hashrate with CM hashrate. It's good to read that the Titan port solved your issue. We had a large alert box on the page for about 2 weeks, indicating that there is a optimized port for Titans. Maybe that was too short for everbody to recognize.
Activity: 79
@linusdunkers

That sounds really bad, man.

I checked your mining stats. Your recognized hashrate is jumping between 200 MH and 6000 MH from hour to hour. Your hashrate graphs look like a really bad sawtooth since 1 year!!. It was the same with old clevermining (CM1, old accounting, mining predominantly LTC) and did not change when CM2 (coin switching, new accounting) went live. You seem to have switched to the titan port 1 day ago. However, that just took your rejects down from 7% to about 2% (as expected). The jumping hashrate issue persisted.

Since the issue occurred on CM1, CM2 and did not happen to any other KNC miners on CM, i suppose that there might be a technical problem with your farm (can't connect to CM from time to time, switching to backup pools, hardware issues). In order to find the problem, it's a good idea to put your full farm on 2 other scrypt multipools, let it run for 24h each and check the recognized hashrate. If the hashrate is correctly recognized there, but not here, i am happy to do detailed debugging.

My miners are available for rental, so that is why you can see hashrate is going up and down a few times a day. But the main issue that I brought up in support ticket and on the forum is that 40% of the mining power was missing when I did a more deep investigation regarding my mining with CleverMining. That was not caused by any miner being rented and as soon as I posted my question and also changed the port and difficulty settings the hashrate became correct. So my question was, for how long time the old port and difficulty setting could have caused about 40% of the hashrate to disappear?
@linusdunkers

That sounds really bad, man.

I checked your mining stats. Your recognized hashrate is jumping between 200 MH and 6000 MH from hour to hour. Your hashrate graphs look like a really bad sawtooth since 1 year!!. It was the same with old clevermining (CM1, old accounting, mining predominantly LTC) and did not change when CM2 (coin switching, new accounting) went live. You seem to have switched to the titan port 1 day ago. However, that just took your rejects down from 7% to about 2% (as expected). The jumping hashrate issue persisted.

Since the issue occurred on CM1, CM2 and did not happen to any other KNC miners on CM, i suppose that there might be a technical problem with your farm (can't connect to CM from time to time, switching to backup pools, hardware issues). In order to find the problem, it's a good idea to put your full farm on 2 other scrypt multipools, let it run for 24h each and check the recognized hashrate. If the hashrate is correctly recognized there, but not here, i am happy to do detailed debugging.

Activity: 79
@cleverming your Titan ports left something to be desired. I see bout 1.5-2% rejects. On prohashing.com(which switches coins much faster than your pool) I get about .7-1.5%

Also, it would be nice if the vardiff was statically set, because even if Im using 8192 ... bfgminer still dynamically changes diff while mining, sometimes vardiff goes so high the miner doesnt submit shares for blocks during fast rounds ... so I would lose out on that profitability.

Nice to meet the creator of the famous GenTarkin Mod  Smiley  If you want to improve the Titan reject rate, you are putting Titans to coins with high difficulty and do less coin switching. That's to some point harming the profitability of other miners, which use well designed scrypt asics. 1.5-2% rejects is not too bad, if you think of overall scrypt profitability moving 20% up and down day by day. However, there is always room for improvement. I would need to have web access to a titan miner, in order to do intense testing for some hours on several days. Of course, i would compensate for the downtime. If you want to help and provide access to a titan, please PM me.

Best,
PPanther

Well, like I said .. on prohashing the rejects are about half what I see on this pool and they switch coins MUCH faster than my Titan does on clevermining. Also, the other point is vardiff changes as I mine even when I set it statically to 8192. The problem is, vardiff will get set extremely high on fast switching coins and my Titan will only submit a couple shares ... and I lose out on profitability of those fast switching rounds. A place to start I think is to allow static vardiff of 8192 or higher and the pool shouldnt change it dynamically during mining.

I just sent an email to your support (#27 Where goes the hashrate?) see copy below:

Hello!
You have great profitability according to your website. Currently 0.0001098 BTC/day per MH/s.
I am running 20 x KnC Miner Titan units with a total hashrate about 6300 MH/s (according to BFGMiner stats).

BFGMiner configuration:
stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3333

d=16384

Now, looking at the dashboard for this account:
https://www.clevermining.com/users/

3621.64 MH/S
8 min. accepted hashrate (252.78 MH/s rejected)

WTF? Only 57% accepted hashrate compared to BFGMiner stats? It says 252.78 MH/s rejected, that is 4% out of the total current hashrate of 6300 MH/s. So where the fuck is the remaining 39%?
The correct profitabililty is 0.000067 BTC/day per MH/s since you are not reporting hashrate correctly.

I will take this information on the forum and you have to explain what you are doing and why.

/Linus Dunkers (BTC Sweden)

I am running the latest licensed version of GenTarkin’s Custom KNC Titan Firmware. I read some of the posts on this forum and I have now changed so that my miner configuration looks like this:
stratum+tcp://eu.clevermining.com:3444/#xnsub#skipcbcheck

d=8192

The stats now are the following:
6067.76 MH/S
8 min. accepted hashrate (158.82 MH/s rejected)

So could someone explain where the 39% of hashing power went before making these changes? I have been using CleverMining for more than a year. For how long time has about 40% of my hashing power gone to waste?

/Linus Dunkers (BTC Sweden)
Activity: 616
Merit: 522
Terk, I think there is a problem with the last payout on the old platform.

On my account, I see a payout of 0.00023938 with this txid : 949554f2f34beb64a06c8ffea58a4230fc461d0572a995d0258ed944788955c5.

But I didn't received it on 123ta35pH43kosWrdf8rSeFUMWsVdNzETC

Could you please verify ? Thanks !

EDIT : ok, misread your post with the < 0.001, sorry ! Sad

Yes, you're right. You figured it out but I'll repeat here for others who might be confused.

This is a bulk transaction in which sub-0.001 balances were transferred from CM1 to CM2. On your payouts list you see an actual value which was transferred for your username, but when you click to look in the block explorer there's a bulk value of all user balances combined. If you see this, it means that this "payout" was credited to your CM2 account.
I had balance of something like .02 or .03 and it was not paid or transferred.

EDIT: oh but now when I go look I see it was zeroed so I guess that makes it official that I won't get it.  Not that I thought I would.  It was stuck for months.

Yes, old unexchanged balances were explained here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13714576

In short: they were post-fork blocks for some small coins from 2015 and even 2014 which were mostly orphan blocks but CM1 software failed to mark them automatically as orphans (because some of them might not be orphans). I reviewed them manually and recovered all valid blocks in January and they were paid out at that time. Invalid blocks were recently corrected to zero after confirming that they were actually orphans.

100.00% of actually valid blocks from CM1 were exchanged and paid out (actually, even more, because when doing manual review I found out that some invalid blocks were also paid out in 2015 before they were marked as invalid; so the pool actually mistakenly paid ~0.45 BTC more than it mined).
Terk, I think there is a problem with the last payout on the old platform.

On my account, I see a payout of 0.00023938 with this txid : 949554f2f34beb64a06c8ffea58a4230fc461d0572a995d0258ed944788955c5.

But I didn't received it on 123ta35pH43kosWrdf8rSeFUMWsVdNzETC

Could you please verify ? Thanks !

EDIT : ok, misread your post with the < 0.001, sorry ! Sad
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
I had balance of something like .02 or .03 and it was not paid or transferred.

EDIT: oh but now when I go look I see it was zeroed so I guess that makes it official that I won't get it.  Not that I thought I would.  It was stuck for months.
Hi everyone,

it's great to see that you're happy with CM2 and that profitability returned back to high levels. Great work PPanther!

I just wanted to let you know that I made the final settlement and that the final payout from CM1 was sent yesterday in this transaction: http://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/8e246297cdf63be825f0b47ca1207e23aaf977bc066768bd0e30a7391c0d18b2

All users with balances at least 0.001 BTC at CM1 were paid in the above payout.

For amounts lower than 0.001 BTC, it's not feasible to send such low payouts because transaction fees would be too high compared to payout amounts. I didn't want to leave you with unpaid balances even if they were 0.00025 BTC or $0.10, so sub-0.001 balances of all "somehow active" users were transferred to CM2. I sent them to PPanther in this transaction: http://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/949554f2f34beb64a06c8ffea58a4230fc461d0572a995d0258ed944788955c5 and also sent him list of usernames and their balances. He added these amounts to your CM2 balances.

There were ~600 active users at the beginning of the March when the switch to CM2 was made. I transferred balances of all users who were active up to three months before, so for anyone who submitted even a single valid share since Dec 1st, 2015 (this is how I define "somehow active" usernames). There were 1993 usernames satisfying this criteria, including 1622 usernames with sub-0.001 balances, so balances of 1622 usernames were transferred to CM2 with a total of 0.43319776 BTC (so on average 0.000267076 BTC per user). This way everyone should keep their balance, while we won't clutter CM2 database with thousands usernames unused since 2014.

Once again thank you for being part of CleverMining during my ownership and I wish you amazing profits and experiences in the future at CM2!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
@cleverming your Titan ports left something to be desired. I see bout 1.5-2% rejects. On prohashing.com(which switches coins much faster than your pool) I get about .7-1.5%

Also, it would be nice if the vardiff was statically set, because even if Im using 8192 ... bfgminer still dynamically changes diff while mining, sometimes vardiff goes so high the miner doesnt submit shares for blocks during fast rounds ... so I would lose out on that profitability.

Nice to meet the creator of the famous GenTarkin Mod  Smiley  If you want to improve the Titan reject rate, you are putting Titans to coins with high difficulty and do less coin switching. That's to some point harming the profitability of other miners, which use well designed scrypt asics. 1.5-2% rejects is not too bad, if you think of overall scrypt profitability moving 20% up and down day by day. However, there is always room for improvement. I would need to have web access to a titan miner, in order to do intense testing for some hours on several days. Of course, i would compensate for the downtime. If you want to help and provide access to a titan, please PM me.

Best,
PPanther

Well, like I said .. on prohashing the rejects are about half what I see on this pool and they switch coins MUCH faster than my Titan does on clevermining. Also, the other point is vardiff changes as I mine even when I set it statically to 8192. The problem is, vardiff will get set extremely high on fast switching coins and my Titan will only submit a couple shares ... and I lose out on profitability of those fast switching rounds. A place to start I think is to allow static vardiff of 8192 or higher and the pool shouldnt change it dynamically during mining.

Best,
PPanther
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

Pages:
Jump to: