Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 13. (Read 88396 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW I wonder what is going to happen in the next few weeks, will be interesting.. I a getting so many conflicting stories but  have been told one company will be using it so am now waiting for that news.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
We appreciate what you did with Bittrex Rage keeping it listed Thank you. Like you say we just need to find a dev that will commit to BANK and kindly ask bankcash if he could please pass it over.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
There is no team behind Bankcoin. It's just one dev, who for the most part has checked out.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello

Really sorry to spoil the party, Bankcoin is not backed by actual physical gold as it may indicate by the press release, it is based on mined amounts of GoldBars (GBS) and speculative future values.

I really didn't want to have to write here but I thought it was the right thing to do. There hasn't been any support, endorsement or knowledge of this by GoldBars (GBS) and I must apologise.

GoldBars (GBS) is part of a new wealth strategy (you can find out more at http://www.twitter.com/virtualores) which "hopes" that one day GoldBars (GBS) will be endorsed, regulated and approved by international financial organisations and world organisations to solve poverty, it is always made clear that GoldBars is not Gold, and it has zero value unless otherwise specified, underwritten, or regulated. Additionally it make take months if not years of communication, legal disputes, agreements and regulation before it is accepted or has any intrinsic capital value.

The team behind Bankcoin, to my knowledge, does hold around 300,000 bars which would enable them to use GoldBars as a future way of backing Bankcoin (but it must be noted that we do not know what weight, and therefore value, if any, will be given to GoldBars (GBS) in the future, so everything must be speculative in that regard).

Feel free to invest in Bankcoin, of course if GoldBars (GBS) does in the future have any value they may be worth something, or alternatively it may catch on as a coin on it's own merits.

Personally I think Bankcoin would have a great future without the GoldBars element, if Banks wanted to accept a single currency for internal and external transactions without calculating exchange rates etc then Bankcoin is a very very good concept. It is something that can also be driven and sold to customers of banks making great use of technology.

I wish the team behind Bankcoin every success on its own merits Smiley

Good luck guys

legendary
I don't understand what is going on but I have been assured that there is work behind the scenes with one large company to take Bankcoin on.. I sincerely hope it all pans out nicely for all the holders.. Smiley..That's all I would like to see a coin be nice and have a future.. I am creating a coin with some friends..maybe later if we do well we can take over Bankcoin and run it.. Grin

I may not be a good trader but this one is doing retarded trading, he keeps lowering the price with puny buy and sell orders OMG lol.

0.0003    0.0003 Grin

Someone needs too. The specs are decent and the name is solid. The dev has not admitted that any "large company" is working on it either.

So there's that.

Well I will know soon enough when the news actually comes out..Let's hope it's true though because if it is there will be mass adoption of the coin..It's a decent coin and could go well in the future..someone now just dumped a load on me so I can go take a nap..I made 35k extra trading so not bad..considering I am crap at it lol.. Smiley..Well I have some great ideas s if DEV wants someone to take it over..I will talk to some peeps... The peeps dealing with that company would be dump just buying up the coin if the rumor wasn't true.. as these peeps are primarily bitcoin holders but let's hope it us.. If Bank every hit 1k  sats I would have some nice pocket money then lol.

If you can, you should. There's no reason why BANK couldn't have reached 50k+ sats if it was marketed right and have an active dev behind it.

Food for thought...I will meditate on it.. ..and tell my Friends..
I don't understand what is going on but I have been assured that there is work behind the scenes with one large company to take Bankcoin on.. I sincerely hope it all pans out nicely for all the holders.. Smiley..That's all I would like to see a coin be nice and have a future.. I am creating a coin with some friends..maybe later if we do well we can take over Bankcoin and run it.. Grin

I may not be a good trader but this one is doing retarded trading, he keeps lowering the price with puny buy and sell orders OMG lol.

0.0003    0.0003 Grin

Someone needs too. The specs are decent and the name is solid. The dev has not admitted that any "large company" is working on it either.

So there's that.

Well I will know soon enough when the news actually comes out..Let's hope it's true though because if it is there will be mass adoption of the coin..It's a decent coin and could go well in the future..someone now just dumped a load on me so I can go take a nap..I made 35k extra trading so not bad..considering I am crap at it lol.. Smiley..Well I have some great ideas s if DEV wants someone to take it over..I will talk to some peeps... The peeps dealing with that company would be dump just buying up the coin if the rumor wasn't true.. as these peeps are primarily bitcoin holders but let's hope it us.. If Bank every hit 1k  sats I would have some nice pocket money then lol.

If you can, you should. There's no reason why BANK couldn't have reached 50k+ sats if it was marketed right and have an active dev behind it.
legendary

0.0003    0.0003 Grin

So there's that.

0.0003    0.0003 Grin

So there's that.
legendary

0.0003    0.0003 Grin
I think you are doing the right thing qiwoman2, maybe Rage19420 is a little upset because he may have sold out his shares too early, assuming he had any in the first place and that's why he's whistling past a graveyard LOL

It was I who reached out to Bittrex to keep it on the exchange after they listed to drop it.

Lets BANK to the moon.
Pump,Pump,Pump,Pump,Pump!!!

So you suddenly appear out of thin air, after abandoning the coin for weeks and this is all you have to say?

At around the same time someone dumps 14million BANK on bittrex?

Fuck you and your coin.

Your dev came out from the grave to dump his 14million premine on the community.

So knock yourself out and pour all you have into this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Then why did he update the thread with new links ? Maybe he's changed his mind... People do!

The block explorer was paid and done by someone else. Not the dev. He just added the link. Go ahead and sink your money into this. If anything bad happens to the coin it will not be fixed by the current dev.

If you all want to save this coin then you all need to find a dev to take this over. Otherwise you are just whistling past the graveyard.
uro uro uro
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I think you are doing the right thing qiwoman2, maybe Rage19420 is a little upset because he may have sold out his shares too early, assuming he had any in the first place and that's why he's whistling past a graveyard LOL
legendary
Well a few of my friends have been buying and they have inside information that I even don't know about so if they buying in the millions means something is brewing but they said they can't tell me yet lol. Grin
Then why did he update the thread with new links ? Maybe he's changed his mind... People do!

The block explorer was paid and done by someone else. Not the dev. He just added the link. Go ahead and sink your money into this. If anything bad happens to the coin it will not be fixed by the current dev.

If you all want to save this coin then you all need to find a dev to take this over. Otherwise you are just whistling past the graveyard.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
im just saying usually the community knows and theres a big ordeal if it was to be backed by gold, doesn't matter when he was last active... a miner posted a pr release that doesnt seem to be based on anything as rage19420 said
Big Thank you to Dexpla for finding us an awesome coder called loljosh who built a block crawler for us last night and only cost us .4BTC hosted for 3 months.

http://altcoinix.com/block-explorers/bank-coin-block-crawler/

many thanks add this.

Bankcash was only here yesterday so i very much doubt he has given up!

Yes he has: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7805064
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Big Thank you to Dexpla for finding us an awesome coder called loljosh who built a block crawler for us last night and only cost us .4BTC hosted for 3 months.

http://altcoinix.com/block-explorers/bank-coin-block-crawler/

many thanks add this.

Bankcash was only here yesterday so i very much doubt he has given up!
wouldnt there be information about gold backing in this thread though is what im asking..

The dev has given up on the coin. And no, there is no gold backing the coin. That article was created by someone here to hype the price.

Like I said before, the dev is willing to hand over the coin to a willing person, but i don't have the time nor the energy to deal with it.

XGR Gold reserve coin is the only active coin I know of that is actually backed by gold.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngoldreservexgrx11-unique-stabilizer-fund-backed-by-gold-now-641064

Not this shitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: