Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 11. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Old dev has transferred code and nodes over to new Dev (dedicated) which makes Bankcoin pretty safe.

Let's spark some positivity in here!

Exciting things are about to happen for those who have been patient Smiley

Bring it on!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yeap things are very quiet here today..Shame I missed the massive dumpage last night..I better put in some low buy orders just in case peeps dump more.. Either way if nothing happens in 30 days once we launch our coin..I may take  this coin over  put it under our Umbrella..it's got a good working wallet.. I have ideas to make this coin moon lol. Grin

Dont wait too long tho. Once the dev decides to pull the plug on the server for the nodes, exchanges will drop and everyone's coins are worthless.

You guys do remember what i said right?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
My husband downloaded the wallet from the OP for windows and added the nodes to a bankcoin.conf file in roaming folder but it still doesn't sink..any other ideas or have i lost half a million bankcoin? Cry

Try loading the old wallet.dat and try repair wallet etc. or do you not even have the wallet.dat?

Are the seed nodes still operating?
Tried deleting everything in roaming except wallet and trying to sync the new client before adding the wallet.dat back into roaming folder.

Not sure if it will help but I usually try these steps first.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My husband downloaded the wallet from the OP for windows and added the nodes to a bankcoin.conf file in roaming folder but it still doesn't sink..any other ideas or have i lost half a million bankcoin? Cry
legendary
OMG i have a problem now with my wallet it is crashing and not opening runtime failed and I have half a million bank coin in there which I not backed up ..any help please?.. Is there anyway to back this up if wallet is not opening? Cry then it says error loading bilkindex.dat.. Cry

o.k I uploaded wallet .dat from roaming i will try download wallet on hubbys comp.
legendary
Yeah i'm with QI, where is all the hype?? This coin is 'supposedly' pegged to reach gold prices as of 1st of August. You'd think there would be more hype? Dev?

Even it is so quiet I am still buying..Just got over 1.2 mil now.. Cheesy
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yeah i'm with QI, where is all the hype?? This coin is 'supposedly' pegged to reach gold prices as of 1st of August. You'd think there would be more hype? Dev?
legendary
Any news here at all from the Dev? Why doesn't the Dev barely come to the thread? Undecided
legendary
Being backed by gold doesn't seem to have much impact to the crypto community.

How do i know? Theres already a coin that has it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngoldreservexgrx11-unique-stabilizer-fund-backed-by-gold-now-641064

Thanks for the Info..maybe the fact that Bankcoin with such a name might attract whales form the Financial Sector coming in? Just a guess..

Yeah one would think. Some people think the name is a curse. Crypto is supposed to challenge the conventional banking systems as every person can be their own Bank. Time will tell. I think if branded right it could be a big success.

Maybe  Hedge Fund backed with Bankcoin could be good..We can look into how to create one. Bankcoin - The wall st of Cyrpto muahaha.. Grin

How do i know? Theres already a coin that has it. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngoldreservexgrx11-unique-stabilizer-fund-backed-by-gold-now-641064

Thanks for the Info..maybe the fact that Bankcoin with such a name might attract whales form the Financial Sector coming in? Just a guess..

Yeah one would think. Some people think the name is a curse. Crypto is supposed to challenge the conventional banking systems as every person can be their own Bank. Time will tell. I think if branded right it could be a big success.
legendary

legendary
Also we need someone take over the Twitter because looks a bit dead everywhere in general..This tread is so quiet? Where is all the Bankcoin community and holders lol? Cheesy Also I don't see a Chinese thread listed on OP..If one is needed can we do one for a bounty? My Hubby is a certified translator into Mandarin.. Smiley
legendary

It obvious that Paybits payroll service called "Bankcoin" is not the same as this BANK altcoin.

No I think this IS meant for this altcoin because paybits was talking about paying peeps their salaries..Bankcoin reserve I am sure is supposed to be associated with this coin correct?..Please correct me if I am wrong. There is only one Bankcoin yes? This one?

http://moneyandtech.com/july-21-news-update/

Actually, you're right, they're talking about Bankcoin the altcoin. There is only one Bankcoin, the one in this thread btw. If you click on Bitcoin Reserve in the article, it directs you to https://twitter.com/BankCoin777, which is the Bankcoin dev's Twitter account.

"Bankcoin Reserve announced Friday that cryptocurrency exchanges are now able to peg Bankcoin to the stock market’s 1oz gold price starting in August, in order to address the issues with volatility common with Bitcoin and other digital currencies. The hope is that Bankcoin will provide a more stable store of value for banks and financial institutions, while still using Bitcoin as the medium of exchange, which will then help increase mainstream adoption of Bitcoin."

Thank you for clarifying it. Nice to know my 1% is intact. I am holding and not dumped. I was getting more confused. I wish I could buy more but am a bit strapped at the moment. Smiley
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet

It obvious that Paybits payroll service called "Bankcoin" is not the same as this BANK altcoin.

No I think this IS meant for this altcoin because paybits was talking about paying peeps their salaries..Bankcoin reserve I am sure is supposed to be associated with this coin correct?..Please correct me if I am wrong. There is only one Bankcoin yes? This one?

http://moneyandtech.com/july-21-news-update/

Actually, you're right, they're talking about Bankcoin the altcoin. There is only one Bankcoin, the one in this thread btw. If you click on Bitcoin Reserve in the article, it directs you to https://twitter.com/BankCoin777, which is the Bankcoin dev's Twitter account.

"Bankcoin Reserve announced Friday that cryptocurrency exchanges are now able to peg Bankcoin to the stock market’s 1oz gold price starting in August, in order to address the issues with volatility common with Bitcoin and other digital currencies. The hope is that Bankcoin will provide a more stable store of value for banks and financial institutions, while still using Bitcoin as the medium of exchange, which will then help increase mainstream adoption of Bitcoin."
legendary

legendary
qi he probably needs the config file

Where do  Wink we get the .conf file and the nodes? I don't see it in my roaming files. Smiley found it lol.
Pages:
Jump to: