Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 123. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 111
It's great to hear that there are some progresses.
I want to know about the buying option. How much will the BNK tokens be? Is the price pegged to the price of HitBTC, or the ICO price?, and where those BNK tokens come from?
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Bankera reached  0.00001188 ETH and made 28.61% during last 24 hours.
Good stuff. Cool
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Bankera getting pumped on Hitbtc ! Bull run has just started !

That is bull trap all markets are into down trend especially king of this universe Bitcoin is not into bullish mode. Than it is just a little pump and mostly some whales are playing with this market.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Bankera getting pumped on Hitbtc ! Bull run has just started !
Activity: 4
Just noticed that PLASTIC prepaid cards have become available. How long ago did that happen and why on earth wasn't this announced?

https://i.imgur.com/q97UOlm.png

50$ for the plastic card, are you serious ? Cheesy

Also there is only usd
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Very good

$0,004244 USD (8,56%)
0,00000068 BTC (7,89%)
0,00000979 ETH (7,42%)
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Just noticed that PLASTIC prepaid cards have become available. How long ago did that happen and why on earth wasn't this announced?

Activity: 39
The HitBTC BNK price is rising, and this is evident. We are part of this project and in order to get into space we have to invest in such a low BNK price. As he did. Now my BNK price is 0.0039. This is a very nice price.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Getting here we should be required to be more careful in investment, is one of the steps that are good for all of us, but we must also inggat the problem of people who can only access the data ourselves, increase alertness

Every investment is risky but early investors are still want to get safe exit. There are so many concerns about the credibility of this project some people think it will fail to achieve its milestone and some still buying to fill their bags with cheap tokens to maximize their profit if this would make comeback ever.
Activity: 15
Getting here we should be required to be more careful in investment, is one of the steps that are good for all of us, but we must also inggat the problem of people who can only access the data ourselves, increase alertness
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The annual yield for early takers in the ICO is currently 0.82%

Not bad for these slump market days and no visual advances in the bank project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
And another share received team. Thanks for your transparency and efficiency guys once again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

Yes, I always put that in mind also that taking risk has a good profit in return because if you are not thinking in a positive way then you'll just focusing only in one dimension wherein the truth is you can also explore  everything. So this project is good to wait.

Often in life not always the risk is justified. And besides, why ask to go to the project where a lot of negativity. Perhaps someone has nowhere to put money. Now a lot of good worthy projects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I just spoke with someone from Bankera and that person told me that he knows Moris. He is the ex-janitor of one of their offices who got fired for stealing cleaning supplies. True story.
So now you know who you are dealing with...

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Activity: 350
Bankera team you are going down. Scamers will pay for this fraud! It is over with this game. You guys played long enough, now there is the investors turn.
I just spoke with someone from Bankera and that person told me that he knows Moris. He is the ex-janitor of one of their offices who got fired for stealing cleaning supplies. True story.
So now you know who you are dealing with...
No,no. Moris is rich. here are the island from the big player  !! see for yourself how much money he has
     http://t1p.de/nndx   

Exactly. That's his boat and island. Woooow  Grin

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Remembers me when people were calling Ethereum a scam when it went over 10$ and fell down hard after that. You guys always make me laugh  Wink
But there is no way to make comparison between both projects I put this on my portfolio as long term because every investment come with risk. Big risk big return so I would like to wait for this project until they deliver and get succeed to make this project big.

Yes, I always put that in mind also that taking risk has a good profit in return because if you are not thinking in a positive way then you'll just focusing only in one dimension wherein the truth is you can also explore  everything. So this project is good to wait.

Jump to: