Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 120. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
That's not a product. I can buy their tokens and thats it. But my question was about whether there is any BANKERA product live yet?

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
That's not a product. I can buy their tokens and thats it. But my question was about whether there is any BANKERA product live yet?
Is there any product ready from BANKERA? Did anyone get anything for the investment?

https://blog.bankera.com/
Activity: 4
Is there any product ready from BANKERA? Did anyone get anything for the investment?
I already invested in, now I have a lot of bnk, and as everyone else, i hope this will pay off, really Tongue

We all do  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I already invested in, now I have a lot of bnk, and as everyone else, i hope this will pay off, really Tongue
Activity: 350
Buying BNK on spectro doen't work

What a joke. 150 milions stolen!
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

The feature was enabled today on SpectroCoin and you have the possibility to get BNKs with BTC, ETH, XEM and Dash. If you are experiencing issues, please contact SpectroCoin Support team through the live chat on spectrocoin.com.
Activity: 9

A bit late to announce aren't you?

Also I have a question. Don't you have authority over this thread? Why don't you ban accounts like Moris1987?
He has already passed the line and his posts are clearly disturbing and harassing.

You have the button: "report user".

This is the only Chanel where we can inform potential investors over the scam from BNK bandits.

And this is so funny, they were able to put button "buy" on their SpectroScam exchange with 150 milions in their pocket.  Grin Grin Grin Not to mention in one year time frame! ! !
Activity: 131
Merit: 8

A bit late to announce aren't you?

Also I have a question. Don't you have authority over this thread? Why don't you ban accounts like Moris1987?
He has already passed the line and his posts are clearly disturbing and harassing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Scam coin is going down -10! Hura!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
it turns out my friend's prediction that the bankera is a good gun because it was the case of influro influential to ratting bankera coin, and now it is difficult to bankera penetrate the price of ico  Huh Huh
All green except scam coin BNK red. Grin

It's in green.
$0.005963 USD (3.98%) but it will eventually go down again this couple of days since a lot of people here are just waiting for the value to rise up and then sell it. As you know a lot of people just loss their profit.

This is the best choice since this scamcoin is manipulated by the scamers. So if you sell now you will at least get a portion what you gave to bandits. There is no way this scamcoin will go anywhere. It will go down soon.
Activity: 125

It's in green.
$0.005963 USD (3.98%) but it will eventually go down again this couple of days since a lot of people here are just waiting for the value to rise up and then sell it. As you know a lot of people just loss their profit.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
dkhf aoeriuf kzdcFZL sdtZSdxjf mcGzjksd  Tongue

You still don't understand that no one will click / read your stuff ? lol

If the Bankera goes to 1$, i will pay you to make a compilation of the best of Moris1987, with gifs included.  Grin

The funny stuff is if that crazy guy bought BNK tokens while falling instead of just spread hate and FUD agaisnt Bankera he would have made some money too.  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
dkhf aoeriuf kzdcFZL sdtZSdxjf mcGzjksd  Tongue

If the Bankera goes to 1$, i will pay you to make a compilation of the best of Moris1987, with gifs included.  Grin

*when
Activity: 93
dkhf aoeriuf kzdcFZL sdtZSdxjf mcGzjksd  Tongue

https://i.imgur.com/LPGgi7k.jpg

If the Bankera goes to 1$, i will pay you to make a compilation of the best of Moris1987, with gifs included.  Grin
Jump to: