Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 124. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Remembers me when people were calling Ethereum a scam when it went over 10$ and fell down hard after that. You guys always make me laugh  Wink

But there is no way to make comparison between both projects I put this on my portfolio as long term because every investment come with risk. Big risk big return so I would like to wait for this project until they deliver and get succeed to make this project big.

My point is that anyone can say what they want, nobody really knows how the future will be for any cryptocurrency.

Trust the project or don't, invest or not, everyone has the choice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I just spoke with someone from Bankera and that person told me that he knows Moris. He is the ex-janitor of one of their offices who got fired for stealing cleaning supplies. True story.
So now you know who you are dealing with...
No,no. Moris is rich. here are the island from the big player  !! see for yourself how much money he has
     http://t1p.de/nndx   

Exactly. That's his boat and island. Woooow  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Remembers me when people were calling Ethereum a scam when it went over 10$ and fell down hard after that. You guys always make me laugh  Wink

But there is no way to make comparison between both projects I put this on my portfolio as long term because every investment come with risk. Big risk big return so I would like to wait for this project until they deliver and get succeed to make this project big.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I just spoke with someone from Bankera and that person told me that he knows Moris. He is the ex-janitor of one of their offices who got fired for stealing cleaning supplies. True story.
No,no. Moris is rich. here are the island from the big player  !! see for yourself how much money he has
     http://t1p.de/nndx   
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 350
To Thadeeous...Great comment. !!! I like ...

Oo great. Lets face it BNK is useless. They just want to dump the rest of the coins on SpectroSCAM. First dump was on ShitBtc and the second one will be on SpectroSCAM. Like it is really so hard to integrate also function "sell". LOL. SCAMERS
Activity: 39
To Thadeeous...Great comment. !!! I like ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Can I SELL my BNK ? I invested in ICO but decided to move on.

You can buy/sell BNK on HitBTC.
As for me, the market is to bearish now to dump parts of altcoin bag on the dips...

Buy red, sell green   Cool
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

You can buy/sell BNK on HitBTC.
As for me, the market is to bearish now to dump parts of altcoin bag on the dips...
Activity: 93
Activity: 31
ToMoris1987....We can speak, not angry !!! Yes, you are right, because it happened exactly. You are an entrepreneur, an investor. You know, Spectrocoin just wants to sell. The price is even higher. If we sell everything now, we're falling. There is such a thing as supply and demand. BNK team is strong and knows marketing. Work with them. From July 18 The price really will not be space. When? I think it will be the first in 2019. Quarter

Wtf!! Why are you still feeding this troll?! Moris does not own any BNK and is surely working for a competitor. So, dont be as stupid as him, and just ignore.
ToMoris1987....We can speak, not angry !!! Yes, you are right, because it happened exactly. You are an entrepreneur, an investor. You know, Spectrocoin just wants to sell. The price is even higher. If we sell everything now, we're falling. There is such a thing as supply and demand. BNK team is strong and knows marketing. Work with them. From July 18 The price really will not be space. When? I think it will be the first in 2019. Quarter
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Why is this price now? Most investors in the first hour HitBTC sold their coins at a low price. Read the story. They got 172 percent. profit and others - have fallen. Your job is to wait or sell.

Other lost 500%.
man your very good at resistance,  you just don't get tired of doing it, maybe untill when this topic channel is closed, I love your courageous personality.
Why is this price now? Most investors in the first hour HitBTC sold their coins at a low price. Read the story. They got 172 percent. profit and others - have fallen. Your job is to wait or sell.

Other lost 500%.
There is an option to set an IP address. You need a representative of the law. Think !!! Psychological violence is already frustrating.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Some of the charges against the BNK team are worthy of a court. It's simply misinformation. Most comments require a psychologist's help. BNK's path to space is just starting. Great team and great project. Good luck to you !!!

So why they are hiding? Where is Vytautas? They stole people's money and that is the fact, now they want to sell the rest of the coins they hold on spectroSCAM.
Some of the charges against the BNK team are worthy of a court. It's simply misinformation. Most comments require a psychologist's help. BNK's path to space is just starting. Great team and great project. Good luck to you !!!
You must try to add another roadmap like what has already happened with so many spectrocoin users.
- Stole more and more bitcoin
- ignore any accusation with enough proof and then run away with it.

That's the best scenario of how scam platform raised more than 100 million dollars. And those dumb investors have been getting what they deserve by investing in this shit scam project.

You trolls are really funny with your accusations without arguments or fundaments. SpectroCoin is operational for over 5 years, and their services are regulated by the laws and EU directives. As an investor, this alone, is enough proof of Bankera credibility. Bankera is a solid project, and holders will get huge rewards in the long run.  

The problem is the EU institutions are not working at all. If this would happened in USA the scammers would got 100+ years plus of jail. CENTRA = SCAMKERA

https://btcmanager.com/sec-piles-up-fraud-charges-in-32m-ico-centra-jail-time-looms/
Jump to: