Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 122. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

You are welcome.
Yes, we plan to enable the full BNK exchange functionality on SpectroCoin by the end of September. Please take a look at our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/07/10/banker-tokens-purchase-will-be-live-at-spectrocoin-next-week/
[/quote]

Seriously? You are going to add buy and sell buttons to your Spectrocoin exchange by end of September? Now thats a nice investors money wasting, arent you ashamed of announcing this bullshit? Wow, you should really hire a person for public communications instead of trying to do it on your own Smiley

These guys are so afraid that in their country Lithuania bank will admit this token as security that they banned all lithuanian users from seeing any news and updates. Seriously?

All advisors are gone, just took a pile of this shitcoin and dumped it as cheap as they could.

And after 2-3 years you will open BNK exchange? Where are you putting investors money? Any official information? Because now it seems they are being wasted. You deliver nothing. No updates, no information, no transparency.

I personally invested into this project, but I cannot believe in my eyes how these guys fkd it up. After 1 year noone will remember this project, because literally they are doing nothing.

Theres almost no activity from the team. I read here that other guys are telling that projects were shitty in the beginning  raised in value later, but look at those projects, at their commitments and developing team communication with investor and compare to these guys. The difference is so clear like the difference between bitcoin and bankera value.

Im so disappointed about this investment.... it was really promising project
Activity: 350
green everywhere today except the scam coins.

This was just the manipulation from the scammers of a few days green.
Activity: 1
wow thanks a lot will give it a try, comments from xclusiveteck
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
It's great to hear that there are some progresses.
I want to know about the buying option. How much will the BNK tokens be? Is the price pegged to the price of HitBTC, or the ICO price?, and where those BNK tokens come from?

Hi,
SpectroCoin is a brokerage, not a trading platform. The process is the same as it is with the other currencies available at SC. People will buy BNK at SC and SC will buy the same amount in the market. The price will be set In the same way as we set other cryptocurrency prices: by looking at different exchanges, their prices and liquidity.

Thank you for the answer, the brokerage explains it all. Will there be selling option available in near future at SpectroCoin?

You are welcome.
Yes, we plan to enable the full BNK exchange functionality on SpectroCoin by the end of September. Please take a look at our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/07/10/banker-tokens-purchase-will-be-live-at-spectrocoin-next-week/

When cmc will show actually number now of bnk tokens, totall supply and price?? I hear that it will be announced in next few days?
Activity: 34
green everywhere today except the scam coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
I want to know about the buying option. How much will the BNK tokens be? Is the price pegged to the price of HitBTC, or the ICO price?, and where those BNK tokens come from?

Hi,
SpectroCoin is a brokerage, not a trading platform. The process is the same as it is with the other currencies available at SC. People will buy BNK at SC and SC will buy the same amount in the market. The price will be set In the same way as we set other cryptocurrency prices: by looking at different exchanges, their prices and liquidity.

Thank you for the answer, the brokerage explains it all. Will there be selling option available in near future at SpectroCoin?

You are welcome.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111

Hi,

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hi,
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Look. On Spectrocoin appeared physical cards!
https://spectrocoin.com/en/card/order.html

Morris1987 - you are a sick person. Nobody even sees you, looser.
If for you $ 50 is expensive - you are also a beggar  Grin
Activity: 350
Binance or Okex....something big is coming soon.... BNK to the moon... $0,20 BNK soon. Hold

Delisted from CMC soon!
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Binance or Okex....something big is coming soon.... BNK to the moon... $0,20 BNK soon. Hold
Activity: 93
Dead cat bounce, your last opportunity to get out of this scam. You will thank me later.

What a nice man you are to want to "save" everyone Smiley

Seriously, why don't you keep your poor advice for yourself lol, if you are such a visionnary you must be very rich now Wink
Activity: 34
Dead cat bounce, your last opportunity to get out of this scam. You will thank me later.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
interesting ;
"The Great Crypto Conspiracy Of 2018"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4en9ZDWInao
 Tongue

Yes, that is interesting...

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1PeB6ctoEA

Bankera reached  0.00001188 ETH and made 28.61% during last 24 hours.
Good stuff. Cool

Be careful during this kind of situation when we don't have any good news and no big release of any product is near. This is just manipulation what is going there if you think it start heading to get recover than you have chance to make good profit by picking more before this train leave the station.

yeah , this is strange price movement
wich mean indicated as a bull trap,
because i didn't heard any good news coming to bankera
or i miss a good news from bankera ? if yes, somebody please tell me what is the news come to bankera

Remember that there are always some people who have secret informations before they are released to the rest of us.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
Good stuff. Cool

Be careful during this kind of situation when we don't have any good news and no big release of any product is near. This is just manipulation what is going there if you think it start heading to get recover than you have chance to make good profit by picking more before this train leave the station.

yeah , this is strange price movement
wich mean indicated as a bull trap,
because i didn't heard any good news coming to bankera
or i miss a good news from bankera ? if yes, somebody please tell me what is the news come to bankera
Bankera getting pumped on Hitbtc ! Bull run has just started !

That is bull trap all markets are into down trend especially king of this universe Bitcoin is not into bullish mode. Than it is just a little pump and mostly some whales are playing with this market.

Downtrends are also often manipulated by whales to create panic, so the weak hands and guys who have a poor investment strategy can sell their tokens at a cheap price. Uptrends work the same, some start from bulltraps.

Buy red, sell green. Those downtrends are perfect timings to invest and make profits. And after every downtrend an uptrend is coming, it is only a matter of good tempo and strategy.

Always be positive no matter what the trend is, works for Bankera Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Good stuff. Cool

Activity: 56

That is bull trap all markets are into down trend especially king of this universe Bitcoin is not into bullish mode. Than it is just a little pump and mostly some whales are playing with this market.

I would say that some people, possibly Bankera's team members themselves, have an information about great coming news.
because they are all very intelligent and also very good could be a good thing to know and be aware of any business opportunity or project and they all want to share to all of us.

I would say that some people, possibly Bankera's team members themselves, have an information about great coming news.
Jump to: