Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 118. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
We need BNK in Binance or Okex. The hitbtc is bad. We need exchange with more volume. BNK raised more than 150 milion dolar and put BNK in hitbtc!! Fuck
Here the topic is a lot of negative writing on the project. And you dear still have wet dreams, it's good that there is hope for you. I imagine how much effort it takes to add to the exchanges you listed.

Binance become most famous exchange with lest than 20 milions of USD. Why? Beceause the team had vision and they did not steal any f... money from the investors. This is a differece between Bankera's Scam and Binance.
And bas... dare to joke with integration of Buy button "feature" on SpectroScam. Once they will (if this actually happens) integrate function SELL on Spectroscam, this shitcoin will be worth exactly 0. Everyone will sell it.

Such a visionary Smiley Isn't it funny that nobody knows who you are, and nobody has even one proof that you actually HAVE invested into this project, but you keep acting like a pro talking in the name of the "community" which you are not representing at all ?

STFU. I invested 2.5k € and from December till now I got 5€ of interests but my loss is like 600%!

https://ibb.co/dWAzid

Off course I would not be here and warning potential investors about this fraud if I had not invested. I would be pretty much happier and bother bother with this situation.

Haha, you have been crying here since the begining of the ICO but still have invested money into it ? Then if this screenshot is not an another fake one, let me ask you :

1- Why have you even invested in december if you already thought it wasn't a safe project  ?

2- You could have sold your tokens during the release on Hitbtc, while the price was as high or even higher than the ICO price, so how did you do to lose 600% if you are so smart ?

3- You have not lost anything if you haven't sold yet. It is your mistake to invest more than you can afford to "lose". If you thought you'd be rich in less than a year by just investing in an ICO, you are as d*mb as you look Wink.
Activity: 350
We need BNK in Binance or Okex. The hitbtc is bad. We need exchange with more volume. BNK raised more than 150 milion dolar and put BNK in hitbtc!! Fuck
Here the topic is a lot of negative writing on the project. And you dear still have wet dreams, it's good that there is hope for you. I imagine how much effort it takes to add to the exchanges you listed.

Binance become most famous exchange with lest than 20 milions of USD. Why? Beceause the team had vision and they did not steal any f... money from the investors. This is a differece between Bankera's Scam and Binance.
And bas... dare to joke with integration of Buy button "feature" on SpectroScam. Once they will (if this actually happens) integrate function SELL on Spectroscam, this shitcoin will be worth exactly 0. Everyone will sell it.

Such a visionary Smiley Isn't it funny that nobody knows who you are, and nobody has even one proof that you actually HAVE invested into this project, but you keep acting like a pro talking in the name of the "community" which you are not representing at all ?

STFU. I invested 2.5k € and from December till now I got 5€ of interests but my loss is like 600%!

https://ibb.co/dWAzid

Off course I would not be here and warning potential investors about this fraud if I had not invested. I would be pretty much happier and NOT bother with this situation.

Are you joking? Learn something?

They had one year and all what they did is to empty investors pockets by dumping their shittoken on shitbtc. What the community feels is just anger. They new how to steal money from the very beginning. Now they think they are unteachable. Bankscamers you will not be forgotten, the hand of justice is waiting for ya Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

I also think there is big difference between both project and they have no comparison as compare with lead team. From the beginning of that platform they showed transparency and communicate with the right way and now the result of in front of all world where they are now. I hope team Bankera will learn from them and change their direction to follow them.

Activity: 84
Are those Bankscamers in jail or not?
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

Yeah, true. Photo an video session would be really great for community, and for some FUDstards here in particular.  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Activity: 31
It looks like the admins are not doing their job here Smiley

As far as I know the topic owner doesn't have rights to ban/delete posts. Sad

Yes, you are right, they dont. Its up to Bitcointalk moderators to ban or delete posts. So just ignore the trolls and keep holding Smiley, Bankera has a bright future and holders will be extremely rewarded.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
binanace,binance,binance. where one year nobody knew binance yet. there you all always wanted Bittrex,Bittrex.and next year all to Bankera,please Bankera  Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

As far as I know the topic owner doesn't have rights to ban/delete posts. Sad
I already invested in, now I have a lot of bnk, and as everyone else, i hope this will pay off, really Tongue

for the bankera team, yes, they are now rich beyond their wildest dreams. They are living the high life in a non-extradition country. For you, well, you are out of luck. Mark it to zero and join other victims in a lawsuit.

This project is moving forward slowly that is the reason why people are not satisfied with recent progress which made by the team. Now it is listed on Spectrocoin and they announced before end of current year they will launch their own exchange so have patience no need to repeat the same thing again and again.

I thought this is a banking project???

An if they launch an exchange - they are just copying again what they already have in spectrocoin?

CONFUSED!

Hello,

Bankera’s exchange will be a gateway for liquidity and fair cryptocurrency prices for other products such as wallets, loan services and investment products. Also, on Bankera’s exchange platform token holders will be able to trade pairs that include BNKs, its 'home-currency', for free.

SpectroCoin is a product focused on providing an easy and quick usage of cryptocurrencies as payment options. Also, it is a brokerage, not a trading platform.

O and you forgot to mention Bankscamers are already making super duper nuclear reactor which will save the world. SOON.  Grin It is over scammers with all this nonsense and fairy tails going on.

Some people are still not able to believe they were robed.  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor%27s_New_Clothes
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
I already invested in, now I have a lot of bnk, and as everyone else, i hope this will pay off, really Tongue

for the bankera team, yes, they are now rich beyond their wildest dreams. They are living the high life in a non-extradition country. For you, well, you are out of luck. Mark it to zero and join other victims in a lawsuit.

This project is moving forward slowly that is the reason why people are not satisfied with recent progress which made by the team. Now it is listed on Spectrocoin and they announced before end of current year they will launch their own exchange so have patience no need to repeat the same thing again and again.

I thought this is a banking project???

An if they launch an exchange - they are just copying again what they already have in spectrocoin?

CONFUSED!

Hello,

Bankera’s exchange will be a gateway for liquidity and fair cryptocurrency prices for other products such as wallets, loan services and investment products. Also, on Bankera’s exchange platform token holders will be able to trade pairs that include BNKs, its 'home-currency', for free.

SpectroCoin is a product focused on providing an easy and quick usage of cryptocurrencies as payment options. Also, it is a brokerage, not a trading platform.

What do you think. The money is in the Bankera Scamers team and they are enjoying it. They don't give f... what people or community thinks.

Bankscamers are you still on mission to fix marcet cap on CMC? O yeah with 150 milions you guys you baging and spaming CMC to fix this with sending physical letters to cmc office. It is just to funny. Remember scamers investors are angry and upset over stealing our money!
Jump to: