Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 128. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
To  Moris 1987 ...Everyone has the right to express his opinion. In my opinion, I am honored, but it is not acceptable to me. People will read our discussion and will make their own opinion about BNK. You try to convince people through violence in your opinion.

Fact is not opinion. Once more:

1 BNK 1 year time:

- no plastic cards
- no exchange
- no bank
150 milions stolen from the scamers

2. Binance 7 months time:

-July 15 millions raised
- January 2018 largest crypto exchange with market capitalization of 15 bn
- users trading with BNB gets 50% of discount + dividends

So even if they (which they won't) try to deliver some product they are done.

There is a lot of paid shillers here. So please stop it. No one will invest anymore into this scam.
Activity: 39
To  Moris 1987 ...Everyone has the right to express his opinion. In my opinion, I am honored, but it is not acceptable to me. People will read our discussion and will make their own opinion about BNK. You try to convince people through violence in your opinion.
To  Dianaarrah...I've been scampered directly through Spectrocoin on all of me, and I always get answers in about 2 hours. It's obvious that no bank will divulge you with your business strategy. BNK announces all its news on its page. Competitors are most eager to hear from BNK that they reveal their I'm not sure that BNK is the first such project and the first such bank is that it's the first BNK project to be launched. .
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Does bankera has blog that we checked if they have any updated on their project? It's really annoying that i am not seeing anything on their website nor updates. This is one of the frustrating part for the investors that they don't even care for their community even though we spend a lot of money just to make their project make a progress.

Hi,

Our Blog is: https://blog.bankera.com/

We also have a Telegram channel for announcements: https://t.me/bankera and a chat for community discussion: https://chat.bankera.com.
Activity: 125
Does bankera has blog that we can checked if they have any updated on their project? It's really annoying that i am not seeing anything on their website nor updates. This is one of the frustrating part for the investors that they don't even care for their community even though we spend a lot of money just to make their project make a progress.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
Well, we can not know anything about the turnover of HitBTC, because there is no comment through the CMC, which the team has provided with all the necessary documents. Who can now say how much the BNK coin was bought through HitBTC and went to the investor in pennies. Now it's great to buy a BNK coin and reduce it. I bought the Zeton at ICO. It's all about it. All information is provided only with the need to find and read. My questions to me are always connected to the Spectrocoin account and I put questions to which the BNK team responds very quickly. Having started exchanging BNKs through Spectrocoin we will only be able to see the real situation right now. I guarantee that it will not be cosmic, but if everyone pushes for selling their coins, this will further reduce the price. When the air bubble is generated by ICO, it will always explode. BNK coins via ICO were used to purchase the Bank for which the issuing of a license issue was a problem. This bank should work and carry BNK coin holders 20 percent dividend as a zaid team. Now that's what I'm getting. After switching through Spectrocoina, the bank has to function well, these dividends have to grow strongly. Only then will we see the results of the BNK team. I want to point out that this is just my personal opinion. I wish you a good investment.

Scam is a scam.

always
Well, we can not know anything about the turnover of HitBTC, because there is no comment through the CMC, which the team has provided with all the necessary documents. Who can now say how much the BNK coin was bought through HitBTC and went to the investor in pennies. Now it's great to buy a BNK coin and reduce it. I bought the Zeton at ICO. It's all about it. All information is provided only with the need to find and read. My questions to me are always connected to the Spectrocoin account and I put questions to which the BNK team responds very quickly. Having started exchanging BNKs through Spectrocoin we will only be able to see the real situation right now. I guarantee that it will not be cosmic, but if everyone pushes for selling their coins, this will further reduce the price. When the air bubble is generated by ICO, it will always explode. BNK coins via ICO were used to purchase the Bank for which the issuing of a license issue was a problem. This bank should work and carry BNK coin holders 20 percent dividend as a zaid team. Now that's what I'm getting. After switching through Spectrocoina, the bank has to function well, these dividends have to grow strongly. Only then will we see the results of the BNK team. I want to point out that this is just my personal opinion. I wish you a good investment.

Scam is a scam.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Current Questions Compiled from official Bankera Chat - To be updated

1) Could you please provide an organizational chart for Bankera so we can see how everything is linked? (It appears all these companies are all connected, but who owns who and reports to who?)

1A) Spectrofinance
1B) Spectrocoin
1C) Bankera
1D) Pervesk

2) What is going on with CMC?

2A) Have you provided all the information they need?
2B) When was it provided?
2C) Did they give you an ETA?
2D) What has been done to follow up?

3) Do you have independent auditors/regulators you have to report to?

3A) Who are they? (name of auditor/regulator)
3B) Do they have public avaliable reports?
3C) Will Bankera be publishing any audit reports?

4) What jurisdiction is Bankera under?

5) Have ICO funds been converted to Fiat?

5A) What is Bankeras current holdings?
5B) How is the cash burn currently in the company?
5C) What sort of effort is being made to hedge against crypto market risk?
5D) Would you be willing to do a public audit of current holdings?

6) Could you confirm the weekly revenue will encompass the following:

- Exhcnage
- Debit cards
- IBAN
- Spectrocoin
- Private Pacific Bank
- Anything else?

7) What sort of data are you waiting for regarding listing of BNK at Spectrocoin?

7A) What is the estimated time to collect this information?
7B) Does this listing mean you would be directly supporting the buyback of BNK from Spectrocoin as it is not a exchange but a broker?

Community should keep adding to this list and update with the answers recieved. Then elaborate from there if you want more detailed answers..

Valid points. You will not get answers on anything of this. Regarding CMC, BNK will be delisted due to low volume. Lets face it another huge shi*** scammy project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 148
is this project still alive or biggest scam ico?
Scam?
I don't think so.
Bankera has actually been a good ICO, which has been developed well after the final day of ICO.
I don't know why you mentioned about Bankera as a scam one.  Huh
This project is alive and delivers a lot of trains. On 07/07/2018, it is presented to the Japanese community, which has mostly invested through ICO and BNK. All information is provided on the Banker's (BNK) pages. If we do not break, and we will support and support this project, we will reach space .I have some complaints .... 100,000 investors and 10 complaints ... Do you think this is a good percentage? Let's support this project, and the BNK team will continue to work and we will all be happy. I invest about a 12-way coin, I am neutral on all of them. However, I support all my investments, not trying to dig pits myself and dump my investment with the help of disinformation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
is this project still alive or biggest scam ico?
To CRYPTORONALD....I am not a wizard or a future expert, but I do not approve of you because you are wrong. We are ICO participants and investors, but not shareholders and we have not received any rights to SPECTROCOIN, the Bank, real estate. We have BNK coins we can trade to raise them. price and purpose together with the authors of the design. We have no rights to audit, project management, and when everything is calculated, we will see the capitalization, turnover and the price of the coin. Your questions are in line with the joint stock companies with the shareholders. I can be involved, but then I will tell you ask for such a report from BTC, ETH, and another crypto.manet.It will not be funny? You yourself name Spectrocoin, Pervesk, and so on. Can you name other coin control bodies, like their offices, HiTBTC owners and their circulation and plan reports? I would be very interesting ... As I invest a lot and live on it, so I do not have to teach me how to be as confident as possible. A lot of people here are trying to come up with their opinions, and I do not do this. Live your head and intuition, otherwise LAMBO will not be visible to you.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I wondering does Bankera team are committed to the implementation of what they has promise or not?
if they are committed then where's the problem and why the complaint is permanent?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
To MORIS ....I think we understand each other. We'll be in October this year, then we'll talk about BNK. It's a good person and I'm sure your investment is hurting you, but you need to wait for business in a business. Okay, you're making a smart investment in BNK. I will be hard I'm sorry, but I will do it openly, if the project zlugs.pavyek, that does not really happen. Invasion, it's the affair of every human being, and I do not say so or not to anyone. Mori, you're all saying a bad project, even though you have more than 100,000 investors . You can not do this, you are nervous about the people and you are disinformation. Be careful, look around and do not hesitate to live. BKK will walk away, it's a good project !!!

It is useless to write to Moris1987 he's just spreading misinformations and scam accusations since the start of Bankera ICO. I'm sure he never bought even a single BNK and is most likely paid to FUD this project.

In crypto world 1 year is long term. Sorry but money is gone and lost.

People that aren't able to wait for a project to execute should never invest their money in anything. If you buy any crypto expecting to get rich in 1 week or 1 month you better leave and keep the money (if you have any) in your wallet.
To MORIS ....I think we understand each other. We'll be in October this year, then we'll talk about BNK. It's a good person and I'm sure your investment is hurting you, but you need to wait for business in a business. Okay, you're making a smart investment in BNK. I will be hard I'm sorry, but I will do it openly, if the project zlugs.pavyek, that does not really happen. Invasion, it's the affair of every human being, and I do not say so or not to anyone. Mori, you're all saying a bad project, even though you have more than 100,000 investors . You can not do this, you are nervous about the people and you are disinformation. Be careful, look around and do not hesitate to live. BKK will walk away, it's a good project !!!
Activity: 22
Current Questions Compiled from official Bankera Chat - To be updated

1) Could you please provide an organizational chart for Bankera so we can see how everything is linked? (It appears all these companies are all connected, but who owns who and reports to who?)

1A) Spectrofinance
1B) Spectrocoin
1C) Bankera
1D) Pervesk

2) What is going on with CMC?

2A) Have you provided all the information they need?
2B) When was it provided?
2C) Did they give you an ETA?
2D) What has been done to follow up?

3) Do you have independent auditors/regulators you have to report to?

3A) Who are they? (name of auditor/regulator)
3B) Do they have public avaliable reports?
3C) Will Bankera be publishing any audit reports?

4) What jurisdiction is Bankera under?

5) Have ICO funds been converted to Fiat?

5A) What is Bankeras current holdings?
5B) How is the cash burn currently in the company?
5C) What sort of effort is being made to hedge against crypto market risk?
5D) Would you be willing to do a public audit of current holdings?

6) Could you confirm the weekly revenue will encompass the following:

- Exhcnage
- Debit cards
- IBAN
- Spectrocoin
- Private Pacific Bank
- Anything else?

7) What sort of data are you waiting for regarding listing of BNK at Spectrocoin?

7A) What is the estimated time to collect this information?
7B) Does this listing mean you would be directly supporting the buyback of BNK from Spectrocoin as it is not a exchange but a broker?

Community should keep adding to this list and update with the answers recieved. Then elaborate from there if you want more detailed answers..

Activity: 68
Hello

Has Anyone executed the Bankera's SmartContract to claim the reward? Do you Know the ABI to configure?

Thanks.
Jump to: