Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 153. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Moris1987 = Mor Buhbut

Instagram is @moris1987

Does not take a genius to add one plus one to see whose trying to manipulate price, its in his blood  Grin

Buhbut = Butthurt
and company  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Still many people worry about the future of the banker. I just want to say that you please be patient, spectro and bankera are full of legal evidence and ongoing operation.
FUD will disappear when they start to get tired, panic and sell cheap as indirect help bad guys make a profit.
That's all!

there is no recent evidence of any actual development work performed at Bankera/Spectrocoin. The same developers that are so late with the project apparently now have not even 5 minutes to show briefly their offices.

I guess the Bankera team is now in some non-extradiction jurisdiction living the high-life.

Pure BS, paid troll that will go to any length to get some pocket change in btc  Cheesy

Spectrocoin has been in operation for 5 years. Your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Moris1987 = Mor Buhbut

Instagram is @moris1987

Does not take a genius to add one plus one to see whose trying to manipulate price, its in his blood  Grin
I'm thinking of giving him a "-" point to the trust.
To be honest, I admire his untamed FUD abilities.
A clap for the troll!  Grin
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
And you seem to be working for free for nothing. You're just a fucking piece of shit. You have long been fucked, schizophrenic.  Grin

I lost my money in this shitcoin Grin Just warning potential investors to not invest into this scam!

PROOFS!
Activity: 34
Still many people worry about the future of the banker. I just want to say that you please be patient, spectro and bankera are full of legal evidence and ongoing operation.
FUD will disappear when they start to get tired, panic and sell cheap as indirect help bad guys make a profit.
That's all!

there is no recent evidence of any actual development work performed at Bankera/Spectrocoin. The same developers that are so late with the project apparently now have not even 5 minutes to show briefly their offices.

I guess the Bankera team is now in some non-extradiction jurisdiction living the high-life.
Activity: 22
Moris1987 = Mor Buhbut

Instagram is @moris1987

Activity: 350

Greed doesn't have limits. Now I do not know or you are stupid or blind. They have no product, literally nothing, just nonfunctional spectrocoin exchange which barely makes any profit. I am really sorry for you, but you lost your money.

Thank you for worring about my financial situation, you are really a kind kid. You are right, I am so stupid and blind that overall since 2012 I made enough to live off the many altcoins I hold, and all this without the need to come here and write useless non existent "facts" coming from a random retard kid on the internet.  Wink

Congratulations you start playing at 2012. Every dork could made money if invested than. Now, there is more and more coins and less volatility, so you obviously had la luck. Anyway, I put my arguments on the table + evidence why those scamers needs to be punished.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Greed doesn't have limits. Now I do not know or you are stupid or blind. They have no product, literally nothing, just nonfunctional spectrocoin exchange which barely makes any profit. I am really sorry for you, but you lost your money.

Thank you for worring about my financial situation, you are really a kind kid. You are right, I am so stupid and blind that overall since 2012 I made enough to live off the many altcoins I hold, and all this without the need to come here and write useless non existent "facts" coming from a random retard kid on the internet.  Wink

an interview is just 5 minutes, you are so late than 5 minutes more will not make a difference. This interview will reassure investors. Or be prepared to have your credibility even further down and your token going to zero, your choice.

I honestly would rather the devs work on the product than wasting time with interviews to reassure "investors". The only way to do it is to keep working hard on the project.

https://s33.postimg.cc/iegzociz3/pay_to_fud.jpg

This is a PM I received 1 year ago with some dude willing to pay for FUD an ICO project. I suppose Moris and the other FUDers are getting paid (or just enjoy to randomly troll projects, in that case they should need a professional to check out their brains).

If you have a bad project, the competition will not pay Trolls to influence negatively, but if it is a good project, the competition is afraid, and has to pay Trolls to influence negatively in forums.

This is great, we can say that Bankera is a great project! Also their trolls are pathetic, they do not know what to say, they do not have real arguments ... can you imagine the face of the trolls when they take out their exchange?

They will keep coming and talk about other non existent things to make Bankera looks bad. The devs raised 150 millions EUR, why would they sell the tokens for peanuts when they have enough money already?

legendary
Stoned & Stranged

an interview is just 5 minutes, you are so late than 5 minutes more will not make a difference. This interview will reassure investors. Or be prepared to have your credibility even further down and your token going to zero, your choice.

I honestly would rather the devs work on the product than wasting time with interviews to reassure "investors". The only way to do it is to keep working hard on the project.

This is a PM I received 1 year ago with some dude willing to pay for FUD an ICO project. I suppose Moris and the other FUDers are getting paid (or just enjoy to randomly troll projects, in that case they should need a professional to check out their brains).

If you have a bad project, the competition will not pay Trolls to influence negatively, but if it is a good project, the competition is afraid, and has to pay Trolls to influence negatively in forums.

This is great, we can say that Bankera is a great project! Also their trolls are pathetic, they do not know what to say, they do not have real arguments ... can you imagine the face of the trolls when they take out their exchange?

They will keep coming and talk about other non existent things to make Bankera looks bad. The devs raised 150 millions EUR, why would they sell the tokens for peanuts when they have enough money already?
Activity: 21

https://s33.postimg.cc/iegzociz3/pay_to_fud.jpg

legendary
Stoned & Stranged

Activity: 129
That's all!
Activity: 59
So far Bankera and spectrocoin have always done a good job and I have not had any problems. Spectrocoin is easy and fast, you pay through your bank or other means of payment. It is the easiest way for beginners to invest money.
Bankera, s has always been clear and always paid divident, also the distribution of the unsold coins went well. They do something in their roadmap.
This is my opinion and I do not get paid. I know the price is low, but you have made that price yourself! Too much complaining and nagging, selling on a exance at a loss.
Bankera is a good project but it needs time.
Do not believe that trolls, but read for yourself and look at the facts. Bankera, s price is now so low because,
People nagging online on BNK before it goes out on the market. The same people complain that the price drops. Strange people. Bankera wil be big, look how much fud and trols, the competition is scared!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
It seems that someone has not taken his pills today. It's funny how some like to make a fool of themselves hidden behind a computer Grin
and BNK goes tooooooo 00000 Grin
Activity: 34
in order to reassure BNK token holders, what about a new video (the newest one is three months old) with a short interview with one of the developers? It would be also nice to have a quick view of the Bankera team office, this should distract them maximum 5 minutes.

Where is the office of the BNK team by the way? I am not asking for the exact address but at least the city. Is there a physical presence with a real team working? probably yes but I would like to see some easy to obtain evidence.

Hello,

Yes, we have offices with people working on it, as you can see on the interviews, for example: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3lEI3rq1W4fPFYPu9ZezFg. At the moment, our developers' priority is product development, but we will post it if we have new interviews with them.

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Furthermore we can see here at medium ( which I archived in case some shenanigans happens:

"In case not all 30% of ICO tokens will be sold, the remainder will be distributed pro-rata to pre-ICO and ICO token holders i.e. it will mean that 40% of all token supply will shared among participants of pre-ICO and ICO."

https://archive.fo/vG93v

I for one never received a SINGLE token. And it's quite apparent they never sold the full intended amount ( though pre ico, ico, and second ico) otherwise they wouldn't be holding over 40% of the supply!

Hello, please check your wallet around March 9th: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/09/bankeras_roadmap_pro_rata_distribution_of_unsold_tokens/
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

As a pre-ico investor I'd like to know what's going on here? So what was the point of the millions of eth raised? 9 Bill is a massive chunk of BNK to be holding onto. Also, why did the address below receive 1.7b tokens near the day of exchange? Its obvious its a team member who then dumped around 1.3+ billion tokens onto the market? That is what devastated the price. And he is not the only "team member" to do so, the evidence all starts from the below address.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x003e36550908907c2a2da960fd19a419b9a774b7

So the money you collected via ICO was not enough that you had to dump for more money? You guys control almost 40% of the total supply of BNK. Thats a HELL of a lot, and that's only between two to three addresses that we know of.

From your original post which someone thankfully quoted here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21085083)

"On August 28th, we will launch a pre-ICO and we will offer 5 % of tokens to the public.

In mid-October we will launch ICO campaign and we will offer 70 % of tokens to the public."

Okay so, as we can see it's claimed that 25% will be left for bankera itself. That's definitely not the case.

Another one connected to the main address receiving 0.5 of the total supply.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x1c50f8b79357ece00cffc121ff57be1915084379

And another:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xff5d87b463dcd8ebfd19ad38310f38666e18dbff#ready

And another:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xe5c687779f8d77fc7bbf43bd4f7798cfd29d2830

You guys are way past the original 25% allocated for bankera and it's employees.

That 0x3d011bbbceef340d8c9c0f44ef7b84a06da1fc9c is SpectroCoin's wallet. Do not forget that 99% of the funds are kept in cold wallets.
haha what a f....rip off, those scammers needs to be hanged.
Do you really think, if they would plan to run away, that they would release just 8 days ago an announcent to co-operate with the company 'pervesk' which is obviously double checked by the lithuanian banking authority ?

https://rekvizitai.vz.lt/en/company/pervesk/number-of-employees/
And yes, that company is real too.

https://www.lb.lt/en/sfi-financial-market-participants/uab-pervesk

Lithuanian central bank should stop and prevent this fraud at the very beginning! Which is shame.
Jump to: