Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 152. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Morris - where are the proofs of your investment in Bankera, I repeat again? Or are you just a dumb and pathetic Asian, capable only of generating tons of shit? You need to be treated for a long time, you have a problem with your head. Life still punishes you, do not worry;) You can at least hang yourself on the air - I will not sell any Bankera  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
If you think it is a scam, just write it off and be done with it. There's no point in spending energy saving the World from Bankera....  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
It is very useful that on Bankera all pairs of trades, including BNK, will be free, that is, it will be more profitable to buy BNK from BTC, and then sell BNK for ETH

Now this post is a clear confirmation that paid shills and shitposters are already hired by bankera scammers, for posting a bullshit in this thread. The quality of shitposters profiles does not matter. Look at this dude's trust rating  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1066970   Grin

And they still believe in Bank and Exchange. It so hilarious. One guy put into this scam 45k$ now he is having only like 15k or less. But the funny thing is how scamers convincing people about the "great volume" Grin

The really curious thing is that they pay because they publish a negative message on each page. And I have to say that for now it has fulfilled all the pages! Even several times! You can ask for an increase, you have it earned!

When we thought it was going to end page 200 you always show up, good job! Ask for a well-deserved increase!

Any new announcment? Weekly shares of 1$?
 Cheesy Angry Grin when is the funeral of Bankera and the team? Investors we should bring them some flavors.
Activity: 34
bankera is the next binance ..mark my words

I just did for future laughs
Activity: 21
It is very useful that on Bankera all pairs of trades, including BNK, will be free, that is, it will be more profitable to buy BNK from BTC, and then sell BNK for ETH

Now this post is a clear confirmation that paid shills and shitposters are already hired by bankera scammers, for posting a bullshit in this thread. The quality of shitposters profiles does not matter. Look at this dude's trust rating  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1066970   Grin

And they still believe in Bank and Exchange. It so hilarious. One guy put into this scam 45k$ now he is having only like 15k or less. But the funny thing is how scamers convincing people about the "great volume" Grin

The really curious thing is that they pay because they publish a negative message on each page. And I have to say that for now it has fulfilled all the pages! Even several times! You can ask for an increase, you have it earned!

When we thought it was going to end page 200 you always show up, good job! Ask for a well-deserved increase!
Activity: 350

Now this post is a clear confirmation that paid shills and shitposters are already hired by bankera scammers, for posting a bullshit in this thread. The quality of shitposters profiles does not matter. Look at this dude's trust rating  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1066970   Grin

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
It seems that some troll has quickly disappeared. @Moris1987 where are you? You have gone to buy tokens in silence? Grin

the problem in this world is: if one troll is gone 3 new ones come and spam the forum full. this was before and will be so in the future. Without these trolls it would also be boring .this trolls are like weeds. It happens all the time. we need an weed killer  Grin Grin
Activity: 59
Once people realize that you can exchange crypto for free with BNK it will be masive.
people like to save money and the common man understands this.
Whe need advertisement!
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Come on people, let's join the campaign #BNK in Binance

#BNKinBinance

Sure, but not for now, I think it's better that they first focus on their main development, which is the exchange, and then proceed to list it in binance and others.

I agree, so it will gain value quickly, no one will sell when this happens and prices will go to the moon, I think it should have been released inside the exchange itself, we would avoid listening to such shit.
Activity: 10

#BNKinBinance

Sure, but not for now, I think it's better that they first focus on their main development, which is the exchange, and then proceed to list it in binance and others.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

#BNKinBinance
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
It seems that some troll has quickly disappeared. @Moris1987 where are you? You have gone to buy tokens in silence? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Moris1987 = Mor Buhbut

Instagram is @moris1987

Does not take a genius to add one plus one to see whose trying to manipulate price, its in his blood  Grin

lol

https://www.instagram.com/moris1987/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

His face looks even dumber than what I thought  Grin Grin Now I understand his hate for BNK, I bet the GF ( or most likely the sister ) and his whole family left him alone in misery because he spent all his money on cryptos and now he's totally broke. You should not gamble your family's life savings  Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Moris1987 = Mor Buhbut

Instagram is @moris1987

Does not take a genius to add one plus one to see whose trying to manipulate price, its in his blood  Grin

lol

https://www.instagram.com/moris1987/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Bankera Team, I can do Turkish translation if you need.
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
bankera is the next binance ..mark my words
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Yes, on our exchange, pairs that include BNK will be free to trade.
Merit: 290
Jump to: