Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 156. (Read 185959 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Bankera exchange launch is postponed we can't count on Bankera exchange soon
I know from Bankera chat that will be community voting for listening bnk on some class exchange
we have good chance for cards first vc cards than plastic
Cards will be international.Only SC will have international cards
So cards will be available for Russia Asia countries Africa etc
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
there are photos and videos of bankera's office with the team ,laptops, computers and much more? i would be interested in that too now. these news are not good and make investors nervous. it has to be proven slowly that bankera is also serious and not only in many months. then it is too late because other better banks and exchanges will come.

Here is the answer about your question from Bankera:

Our offices (like any other financial company) are not open for public visitation. If you want to arrange a visit, you must write to [email protected], provide the necessary information and then wait for an answer from the management regarding it.

Nobody can visit their mysterious office.  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Bankera's exchange, to be launched in the second quarter of 2018, will offer a trading solution on the next-generation level for cryptocurrencies and tokens. The exchange will support Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, and other cryptocurrencies, as well as ERC20 and NEM Mosaic tokens. The exchange will offer high liquidity, a transparent order book, and low fees. Furthermore, to provide utility for BNK (Bankera tokens), the trading of all pairs including BNK will be free, i.e., it will be more cost efficient to buy BNK with BTC and then sell BNK for ETH, rather than buying ETH with BTC directly.

only 20 Days !!!!!!!!!! then Q3

Exactly, only 20 days but @Bankera user said that the exchange will be avaiable in few months ...

but no one knows what it means in a few months. October 2018 or May 2020. I think then Bankera is already forgotten .
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Bankera's exchange, to be launched in the second quarter of 2018, will offer a trading solution on the next-generation level for cryptocurrencies and tokens. The exchange will support Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, and other cryptocurrencies, as well as ERC20 and NEM Mosaic tokens. The exchange will offer high liquidity, a transparent order book, and low fees. Furthermore, to provide utility for BNK (Bankera tokens), the trading of all pairs including BNK will be free, i.e., it will be more cost efficient to buy BNK with BTC and then sell BNK for ETH, rather than buying ETH with BTC directly.

Exactly, only 20 days but @Bankera user said that the exchange will be avaiable in few months ...

Activity: 21

We are delivering F A C T S. Not BS. It is over, the ship has sunk and money was stolen! Lets just hope investigation starts soon

... and you have gambled away your life savings!?  Cheesy

please explain! Grin

He invested like 2k Euro and because of that he did like 1000 posts about scam... Its seen from miles away that he is trying to fud the project and spread panic. Now he will reply to this posts facts, facts, fasts like he always do. And no proof at all from start...

He has not lost anything because he has no investment in BNK, before starting the sale, this user was already publishing the threats to the project. If before he starts he says it's a scam, then I do not think he's bought
You've gotta decrease total sup
and you've gotta put an end to /1000BNK restriction by exchange.

there are photos and videos of bankera's office with the team ,laptops, computers and much more? i would be interested in that too now. these news are not good and make investors nervous. it has to be proven slowly that bankera is also serious and not only in many months. then it is too late because other better banks and exchanges will come.

Here ist moris1987 and at  Polybius  is jimmyJammy   Grin Grin  
These people are everywhere. and they don't have work because they post day and night. No work = no money = Fud
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
You've gotta decrease total sup
and you've gotta put an end to /1000BNK restriction by exchange.
Activity: 350
Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera paying you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be baned. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Evidence is here. Will put this post on every page if nedeed!
Activity: 17

We are delivering F A C T S. Not BS. It is over, the ship has sunk and money was stolen! Lets just hope investigation starts soon

please explain! Grin

He invested like 2k Euro and because of that he did like 1000 posts about scam... Its seen from miles away that he is trying to fud the project and spread panic. Now he will reply to this posts facts, facts, fasts like he always do. And no proof at all from start...
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

please explain! Grin
When I see what I could have bought now for the money I put in the ico, I feel sick.

The problem is the same as always, investors do not know what an investment means and they have bought BNK to speculate. Many have sold below the price they have bought, then the price goes down. If nobody sells below the ICO price these things do not happen.

It has also introduced many people like "moris1987" (there are others like him), well known in this world and in other forums and projects, since the beginning of a great project always tries to panic people and sell their tokens underneath from the price you have bought, then speculators can take advantage of a good price again. He is very active in forums such as "reddit", is known by all as "Bolred", is a nuisance for every project that tries to destabilize.

Investors should not fall into the trap of people like this, it is also introducing in the forum ugly words so that in internet search engines, these ugly words are associated with the project, that's why they always use the word "scam" in all his interventions. You can do an SEO analysis, he in each forum tries to get this effect

When you search for Bankera in search engines, this word is increasingly associated with this project and generates distrust for new investors.

And for now, the token does not stop falling, and it will be very difficult to find new investors if you associate these ugly words with the project.

That's why we expect new news from the team. We need to do good marketing, with good SEO. And finally, when the project is finalizing, we need proof of how and where 150 million euros have been consumed by all the investors.

Activity: 21
When I see what I could have bought now for the money I put in the ico, I feel sick.

The problem is the same as always, investors do not know what an investment means and they have bought BNK to speculate. Many have sold below the price they have bought, then the price goes down. If nobody sells below the ICO price these things do not happen.

It has also introduced many people like "moris1987" (there are others like him), well known in this world and in other forums and projects, since the beginning of a great project always tries to panic people and sell their tokens underneath from the price you have bought, then speculators can take advantage of a good price again. He is very active in forums such as "reddit", is known by all as "Bolred", is a nuisance for every project that tries to destabilize.

Investors should not fall into the trap of people like this, it is also introducing in the forum ugly words so that in internet search engines, these ugly words are associated with the project, that's why they always use the word "scam" in all his interventions. You can do an SEO analysis, he in each forum tries to get this effect

When you search for Bankera in search engines, this word is increasingly associated with this project and generates distrust for new investors.

And for now, the token does not stop falling, and it will be very difficult to find new investors if you associate these ugly words with the project.

That's why we expect new news from the team. We need to do good marketing, with good SEO. And finally, when the project is finalizing, we need proof of how and where 150 million euros have been consumed by all the investors.

S C A M

This shitcoin is worth exactly 0. Again no product only blogs with announcments. It was ripp off of the century!
Activity: 59
Activity: 5
https://twitter.com/bankeracom/status/898261983308283904?lang=es

Your slack is not working, i would like see the status of the exchange development
yeah, they have moved the chat to https://chat.bankera.com/channel/community
slack has a lot of scamming bots.

Yeah. I personally prefer telegram to slack
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bankera Initiates Banking Revolution on the Blockchain, Announces Token Sale

HitBTC has grown into one of the most sought after cryptocurrency exchanges, becoming the premier destination for blockchain startups to have their token listed. Getting listed on a reputable exchange like HitBTC, ranked 5th by global daily volume, remains the only way for decentralized platforms to facilitate fast, secure, and transparent liquidity for their product.

Bankera, the blockchain-based banking service for the fourth industrial revolution, has unveiled the listing of its innovative BNK tokens on HitBTC.

Bankera token will be traded alongside top cryptocurrencies pairing such as BTC and ETH, making Bankera native token globally accessible and tradable for contributors across the world. This also offers easy liquidity and growth of BNK in cryptocurrency marketplace.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bankera-announces-bnk-token-listing-on-hitbtc/

nothing new under the sun, announcements and more announcements but we do NOT see anything in OPERATION or TRANSPARENCY.

Hmmm. Maybe they should have delayed their listing till they got something to show. Like the price wouldnt be where it is now. Bankera is a good project thou.  A year to come things might be different.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Your slack is not working, i would like see the status of the exchange development
yeah, they have moved the chat to https://chat.bankera.com/channel/community
slack has a lot of scamming bots.

Bankera Initiates Banking Revolution on the Blockchain, Announces Token Sale

HitBTC has grown into one of the most sought after cryptocurrency exchanges, becoming the premier destination for blockchain startups to have their token listed. Getting listed on a reputable exchange like HitBTC, ranked 5th by global daily volume, remains the only way for decentralized platforms to facilitate fast, secure, and transparent liquidity for their product.

Bankera, the blockchain-based banking service for the fourth industrial revolution, has unveiled the listing of its innovative BNK tokens on HitBTC.

Bankera token will be traded alongside top cryptocurrencies pairing such as BTC and ETH, making Bankera native token globally accessible and tradable for contributors across the world. This also offers easy liquidity and growth of BNK in cryptocurrency marketplace.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bankera-announces-bnk-token-listing-on-hitbtc/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/911/900_900_1/911674cd45a3c4bb7f4bff76befd342c.jpg

nothing new under the sun, announcements and more announcements but we do NOT see anything in OPERATION or TRANSPARENCY.
Jump to: