Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 157. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Bankera Initiates Banking Revolution on the Blockchain, Announces Token Sale

HitBTC has grown into one of the most sought after cryptocurrency exchanges, becoming the premier destination for blockchain startups to have their token listed. Getting listed on a reputable exchange like HitBTC, ranked 5th by global daily volume, remains the only way for decentralized platforms to facilitate fast, secure, and transparent liquidity for their product.

Bankera, the blockchain-based banking service for the fourth industrial revolution, has unveiled the listing of its innovative BNK tokens on HitBTC.

Bankera token will be traded alongside top cryptocurrencies pairing such as BTC and ETH, making Bankera native token globally accessible and tradable for contributors across the world. This also offers easy liquidity and growth of BNK in cryptocurrency marketplace.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bankera-announces-bnk-token-listing-on-hitbtc/

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
i wondering many millions of BNK received and dumped Guoga?HuhHuh?....he also adviser in another at least 17 ICOs:))(he said it himself)...imagine what he makes on all his so called advising????just because everyone TRUST on him(.was 1000s times said he member of Euro Parliament,100%no Scam:))....just step in and say couple bullshits about ICO,about blockchains and after,before shit starts dump your coins,make your money and walk away....why nobody talk about persons like him?Huh...i invested my money,because i like idea AND because i see couple Euro Parliament members+nem president....but after good advertisement,after ICO ended they all receive big bonus just walk away with part of ex.my(yours)money:(........imagine who invest in Bankeras ICO if no names to trust??.....i did researches before i invest,CEO was involved in scam,spectro some problems,but advisers blinded me completely:(...maybe advisers was scammed too:)))))Huh,that's way they run away:)))))???dont think so:)
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
someone has called and asked if it's true?

Hi,

I think that given the situation Bankera should make a official post transmitting absolute transparency towards investors.

This is basically where and how they are allocating the 150 million raised and giving more detailed information about the developments, more technical details and progress.

Personally I would also like to see the progress of the mobile application to operate in Bankera, a year of work should be shown with more technical details, not just high-level blog posts.

Trust me, the team is on the run. People are having enough of this BS and reading blogs with absolutely no results. I hope they are sleeping well!

Serious things are happening. There are also rumors Lithuanian Criminal Department launched investigation against those scamers.

can you call the police and aks them ?

State budget institution, Saltoniškių St. 19, 08105 Vilnius, Lithuania, tel. +370 700 60000, faks. +370 5 271 9978, e-mail: [email protected]

Data is collected and stored in the Register of Legal Entities. Legal entity code: 188785847

Activity: 350
Personally, Moris has several accounts and goes through several people here in the forum to create FUD.

We are delivering FACTS not BS!

And FACT is the people money was stolen!
Activity: 460
Personally, Moris has several accounts and goes through several people here in the forum to create FUD.
Activity: 56
It is very sad what happened with the project, the team should be having more results than they already have, even more so with the amount of money the raised, I think they should start showing or working on that aspect a lot more
By creating FUD to buy cheap, these guys are the same.

The project is innovative and will be very successful, do not listen to these guys who spend all the time talking nonsense here.

We are delivering FACTS not BS!
Activity: 460
By creating FUD to buy cheap, these guys are the same.

The project is innovative and will be very successful, do not listen to these guys who spend all the time talking nonsense here.
Activity: 50
Hi,

I think that given the situation Bankera should make a official post transmitting absolute transparency towards investors.

This is basically where and how they are allocating the 150 million raised and giving more detailed information about the developments, more technical details and progress.

Personally I would also like to see the progress of the mobile application to operate in Bankera, a year of work should be shown with more technical details, not just high-level blog posts.

Trust me, the team is on the run. People are having enough of this BS and reading blogs with absolutely no results. I hope they are sleeping well!

Serious things are happening. There are also rumors Lithuanian Criminal Department launched investigation against those scamers.

can you call the police and aks them ?

State budget institution, Saltoniškių St. 19, 08105 Vilnius, Lithuania, tel. +370 700 60000, faks. +370 5 271 9978, e-mail: [email protected]

Data is collected and stored in the Register of Legal Entities. Legal entity code: 188785847

vilniaus gatvės nykštukai vilniaus g. 31 vilnius 01402 lithuania

spetrocoin adress Sad i cant see anything.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Hi,

Audit at this stage is much thing it seems they are hiding the details and trying to save the all funds. They should provide good exchange for trading to build trust of community and show us transparency to make sure this that is legit project instead of posting nonsense.
Hi,

Activity: 10
Hi,

dumpity dump  even datecoin after ico( meant to be total scam) doing better then bankera. rised 2.5mil usd dollars

If you invested more than 1000€ you might get Bankera hodie Grin

Bank of Lithunia should closed the project when it was still the time, but they didn't. Shame on you Lithuania!

Game over!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
@bankera
“There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.”

some more picture or videos please.

That is sad part of this project even they raised very big amount but working in a space I also don't understand how they achieve that big milestone to raise +100M?
Activity: 140
@bankera
“There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.”

No new info, people are leaving the project Sad
@bankera

Activity: 6
dumpity dump  even datecoin after ico( meant to be total scam) doing better then bankera. rised 2.5mil usd dollars
Jump to: