Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 170. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Banking business is a big profit cake, so its prospects are worthy of your optimism.
Are there any plans on getting BNK on any exchanges? Hopefully big ones 

Wizth 150m thrmey were not able to made a platform for trading?
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Don't you think it's ridiculous that buy orders for BNK on HitBTC must be divisible by 1000?

Oh and then there's 1000BNK withdrawal fee. < Well that's somewhat ok but the fact that buy orders must be divisible by 1000 is ridiculous.

Edit: I think this limits price growth. The team should be interrogating hitbtc about this situation.

Imagine the price became 0.1 euro. You have 0.15 btc and buy order must be divisible by 1000. You can either buy 7000 or 8000, 100 euro difference. You can't buy the exact amount you can buy which would be 7500 (750 euros). Which makes 50 euro left over with no buying power.

And imagine the price became 1 euro (which is extremely unlikely with this restriction on the exchange.) then it's more ridiculous.
Oh well I decided to buy 1000 euro worth of Bankera but you know couldn't cash out bc exchange took it all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
People those who have participated in banking service building projects understand better because it is long process to acquire permissions and fulfill the requirement. There are many things involved which makes license acquiring very complicated and years based process. There were at least three other projects to build bank on crypto and none has delivered yet. It is complication of system but this will give better experience to first time investors to understand how things work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
 Banking business is a big profit cake, so its prospects are worthy of your optimism.
Are there any plans on getting BNK on any exchanges? Hopefully big ones 
I don't care. I have more than 100% less in fiat. And bought at 0.017. Which was quite expensive. Missed binance and kucoin so I chose the shitest project ever, thinking they will actually make something.

I understand your point of view, and each one thinks differently. Now, have you thought about your investment when Bankera launched its own exchange? lol will be insane.

when will that be, one year, two or 5?
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
I don't care. I have more than 100% less in fiat. And bought at 0.017. Which was quite expensive. Missed binance and kucoin so I chose the shitest project ever, thinking they will actually make something.

bitching about it won't help
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

I understand your point of view, and each one thinks differently. Now, have you thought about your investment when Bankera launched its own exchange? lol will be insane.
copper member
Activity: 91
Again just droping... Angry Angry

BANKERA..are making big mistakes

1---need more exchanges
2--- need marketing
3... TELEGRAM 20500 members who cant post..why?
4...good project bad team, look at BINANCE start last year, is number one now

Bankera only needs to do 1 thing: stick to the plan and do what they are aiming to do!
And everything else will come naturally.

This is a long term project, and if people who invested here to get some quick gains, then they  clearly didn’t do any research on Bankera before putting their money in.

Compare curve of Huobi or this one of Bnk. How come if they have "products and good team. The priced slashed way more down than 100%.

If you calculate fiat money, you are absolutely right that the price has dumped! But if you check the BTC price, you will see that we are almost break even.

If I add the additional tokens that we all received, my BTC price was 125 sats. Of course it depends on your time of entry, but if you look at it that way, it’s not so bad Smiley

1---need more exchanges
2--- need marketing
do you think the team is just seat taking team and pizzas, they must working, yes blame them for not communicating promptly on other media than here but they are working on it, and they know exactly what your talking about.

Not only that. They hired cheap developers just to show us "something" but this was their initial plan, to drop coins and earn more money:) Now they are drving Lambos in Seychelles! They already bought nice properties in Lithuania.

You need to decide if this project is a ruin or a success, your posts contradict each other a lot over time, how much bullshit, lol

Well from what I see now it is a failure. Thought it will be success, that is why I invested. Seriously 1 year of waiting to launch xchange? Guess they employed people to spread FOMO hear.

1---need more exchanges
2--- need marketing
do you think the team is just seat taking team and pizzas, they must working, yes blame them for not communicating promptly on other media than here but they are working on it, and they know exactly what your talking about.

Not only that. They hired cheap developers just to show us "something" but this was their initial plan, to drop coins and earn more money:) Now they are drving Lambos in Seychelles! They already bought nice properties in Lithuania.

You need to decide if this project is a ruin or a success, your posts contradict each other a lot over time, how much bullshit, lol

1---need more exchanges
2--- need marketing

Bankera only needs to do 1 thing: stick to the plan and do what they are aiming to do!

This is a long term project, and if people who invested here to get some quick gains, then they  clearly didn’t do any research on Bankera before putting their money in.

Fantastic what you said, "Long term project", few understood this and good that most of them have already been selling their investment at a ridiculous price, are asking for more exchanges and think that only this will raise the price stupid .
While you play as a child arguing about the project, the same people who are talking stupid things about the project are the ones who are manipulating the market down. Only I see this? Amounts sold are low and bought are high, enjoy the wave instead of talking shit, a lot of money is coming.
I fully agree with you that all these conversations never lead to the desired result. It is worthwhile now to start analyzing projects and crypto-currencies in order to buy and stay in good time!

I found another person who is seeing reality, still good.

Scammers have tried to sabotage this project since its inception, talked a lot about it and look where we are today? Those who do not understand cryptography can not draw their own conclusions and are the target of the scammers.

Usuarios contradict themselves at all times with false statements, praising the project and speaking badly as it interests them, keep an eye on the history, it is not me who say say take time and value your money invested, review all the conversations here and draw their conclusions .

Do you want your money to appreciate? Do not sell at the price of Scammers.

Congratulations to the team for bringing us to this point and the next steps will be great.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Nice to see that Bankera is now listet at coinmarketcap. From now on a lot of new people will hear the first time about this great project.

Thank you for the feedback!
Activity: 62
Interesting project. So many ICO projects coming out of Lithuania. I think more is going to come out soon as Lithuania is preparing a regulatory framework.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Nice to see that Bankera is now listet at coinmarketcap. From now on a lot of new people will hear the first time about this great project.

1---need more exchanges
2--- need marketing

Compare curve of Huobi or this one of Bnk. How come if they have "products and good team. The priced slashed way more down than 100%.

1---need more exchanges
2--- need marketing

copper member
Activity: 91

1---need more exchanges
2--- need marketing

And also Huobi. And Binance raised 10 milions. Scamers took of us 150usd. Well to bad I wasnt able to participate in Binance.
Jump to: