Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 169. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Lots of accusations on the founders of Bankera and no answers as such what do others feel about this and how this will affect the future of Bankera in the Crypto currency world?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I wonder that how to sell tokens bnk? I do not want to receive small dividends
Im a new here....

BNKs are listed on HitBTC at the moment. You can buy or sell BNKs there.

And when we will see xchange? Next year in 2020, 21? You will have to Audit it? Externally? Internally?  No official answers on this? Funny...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
No matter how blind you want to be, here is the heartless truth: 150M euros raised, and Bankera does not exists yet.
Nothing, no product, no bank, no exchange, no nothing. I don't give a fook how much visionary you think you are, how much expirience you sell you have in the banking industry. I work in the software industry since lates 80s, I don't know everything but I know a lot, and let me tell you that with 1.5M of most of the fiat currencies in the planet you can build an exchange in 6 months and less, imagine what you can do with 150M american greens.

Let me tell you somehting else, we are in June, and I invested in a project that promised me an exchange in Q2. Is it going to happen? I asked some days ago what the fook "several months" means and when the exchange is going to be online after they said that they are not able to deliver on time. No answers yet. All I see is dummy "demo" exchange hanging in a server that it has been there that it looks like bait to me more than serious business. And I don't see many people worried about Bankera's team not deliverying on time, and that is enough for me, that tells me who most of you are.

Pardon me, but who exactly are we Grin? Many of us are worried about them not obeying to their promises.

Besides that, what you wrote is partly true but the team has been announcing their concerns about security and how they are working to improve that. Personally I would prefer waiting a few more months and seeing the establishment of a fully working, successful exchange than seeing a rushed and unsuccessful exchange that has security breaches. I marked their promise of the release of the exchange as "in several months" and I'll patiently wait for that amount of time. However, after several months If we don't see the exchange published, than it'll be miserable...

Dont play arround Bankera's mercenary. Huobi, Binance, Kucoin were able to deliver products in much faster time with far less investments. Lets face it, this is complete SCAM.  Game over. Do not invest any kind of money into this trash.
I don't know why people are still playing at this trash and they don't even see how plenty scam accusations to the vytautas lol

Spectrocoin has been locking so many user's accounts.
That's a shady behaviour.

Just the matter of time until this coin will die.
Activity: 17

I hope we all laugh at the end, of happiness, and not ironically.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Im a new here....

BNKs are listed on HitBTC at the moment. You can buy or sell BNKs there.
i want to contribute on this coin as the idea is amazing , but after seeing comment on this thread and twitter there a lot people complaint , ahh will seen this a couple days again before get in

I still believe in the project, or at least the idea. I own a pretty high stack of bnk. It's a long shot, long term, but I am willing to wait, I knew it since the first day. However, things are starting to get fishy.

Bankera's team said recently that they won't deliver the exchange on time, and if you look at their website, the roadmap hasn't changed. Sometimes small things says much. I hope I am wrong.
Activity: 98
i want to contribute on this coin as the idea is amazing , but after seeing comment on this thread and twitter there a lot people complaint , ahh will seen this a couple days again before get in
Activity: 98
Im a new here....
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
kids wanting to get rich quick

No matter how blind you want to be, here is the heartless truth: 150M euros raised, and Bankera does not exists yet.
Nothing, no product, no bank, no exchange, no nothing. I don't give a fook how much visionary you think you are, how much expirience you sell you have in the banking industry. I work in the software industry since lates 80s, I don't know everything but I know a lot, and let me tell you that with 1.5M of most of the fiat currencies in the planet you can build an exchange in 6 months and less, imagine what you can do with 150M american greens.

Let me tell you somehting else, we are in June, and I invested in a project that promised me an exchange in Q2. Is it going to happen? I asked some days ago what the fook "several months" means and when the exchange is going to be online after they said that they are not able to deliver on time. No answers yet. All I see is dummy "demo" exchange hanging in a server that it has been there that it looks like bait to me more than serious business. And I don't see many people worried about Bankera's team not deliverying on time, and that is enough for me, that tells me who most of you are.

Our MVP is SpectroCoin: https://spectrocoin.com/

Pardon me, but who exactly are we Grin? Many of us are worried about them not obeying to their promises.

Besides that, what you wrote is partly true but the team has been announcing their concerns about security and how they are working to improve that. Personally I would prefer waiting a few more months and seeing the establishment of a fully working, successful exchange than seeing a rushed and unsuccessful exchange that has security breaches. I marked their promise of the release of the exchange as "in several months" and I'll patiently wait for that amount of time. However, after several months If we don't see the exchange published, than it'll be miserable...

Dont play arround Bankera's mercenary. Huobi, Binance, Kucoin were able to deliver products in much faster time with far less investments. Lets face it, this is complete SCAM.  Game over. Do not invest any kind of money into this trash.

Well they are paying people here to ask stupid questions like: "can you really earn money with BNK coins". Regardless the fact there is actually no traffic on spectrocoin. Dont worry bro I lost 4k of €. I hope they will burn in hell soon.

Is it true that you can earn an ETH by just holding Bankera on your wallet or fake?

Hello,

Yes, BNK token holders are entitled to a weekly commission paid in ETH.  In order to receive/claim your revenue share, you must 1. keep your tokens at SpectroCoin, 2. or at a ERC20/ERC223 wallet that supports the possibility to claim weekly commission, or 3. you have to have the private key to your wallet.
How do I track my BNK transaction?

Hello,
BNKs are issued on the Ethereum blockchain, so in any Ethereum blockchain explorer. Unless it is an internal transaction, then you must contact the service support.
Activity: 53
Is it true that you can earn an ETH by just holding Bankera on your wallet or fake?
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
People those who have participated in banking service building projects understand better because it is long process to acquire permissions and fulfill the requirement. There are many things involved which makes license acquiring very complicated and years based process. There were at least three other projects to build bank on crypto and none has delivered yet. It is complication of system but this will give better experience to first time investors to understand how things work.
All projects need time to be developed and reach its final objectives.
Each project will reach its objectives after different period of developmental procedures.
part of them will dissapear and never reach its objectives.
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
How do I track my BNK transaction?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I don't care. I have more than 100% less in fiat. And bought at 0.017. Which was quite expensive. Missed binance and kucoin so I chose the shitest project ever, thinking they will actually make something.

Moris
when I see you here I have itching in my balls. go sell that you have and stop to stun us you and your friends here.

lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 5
I don't care. I have more than 100% less in fiat. And bought at 0.017. Which was quite expensive. Missed binance and kucoin so I chose the shitest project ever, thinking they will actually make something.

Moris
when I see you here I have itching in my balls. go sell that you have and stop to stun us you and your friends here.
Jump to: