Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 171. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Again just droping... Angry Angry

BANKERA..are making big mistakes

1---need more exchanges
2--- need marketing
3... TELEGRAM 20500 members who cant post..why?
4...good project bad team, look at BINANCE start last year, is number one now
do you think the team is just seat taking team and pizzas, they must working, yes blame them for not communicating promptly on other media than here but they are working on it, and they know exactly what your talking about.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Again just droping... Angry Angry

BANKERA..are making big mistakes

1---need more exchanges
2--- need marketing
3... TELEGRAM 20500 members who cant post..why?
4...good project bad team, look at BINANCE start last year, is number one now
Activity: 45
Hello, how can I bring my bankers to hitbtc exchange from spectrocoin wallet?

same way you withdraw from another exchange to HITBTC
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.

Another trol came running to shit. Who hired you, newbie?

Lets be serious, they dont have any product, they listed on Shitbtc, their website is outdated, they gathered 150$ milions for showing us this. This is full scam! ! ! Look Huobi or binance. And here price slashed way more 100%. Do not invest into this scam.
That's a great insight from you, I will buy some more, because initially the plan was to list only on gitbtc, then spectrocoin and own exchange bankera,  but since that has changed, more exchanges are gonna come up, and then boom.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
While you play as a child arguing about the project, the same people who are talking stupid things about the project are the ones who are manipulating the market down. Only I see this? Amounts sold are low and bought are high, enjoy the wave instead of talking shit, a lot of money is coming.
I fully agree with you that all these conversations never lead to the desired result. It is worthwhile now to start analyzing projects and crypto-currencies in order to buy and stay in good time!
Activity: 350
they have managed to actually be listed?  Undecided

Nothing new. Also BTCP scam managed to do so.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
We have made our own community chat and we prefer to keep it in one place. It is better to manage it that way, security wise especially. You can find it here: https://chat.bankera.com/.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
they have managed to actually be listed?  Undecided
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Hello,

Please contact the HitBTC team directly so they can guide you on the process.
No. They just took the money and put usless tokens on shitbtc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 34
Is the project not developing?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
While you play as a child arguing about the project, the same people who are talking stupid things about the project are the ones who are manipulating the market down. Only I see this? Amounts sold are low and bought are high, enjoy the wave instead of talking shit, a lot of money is coming.
Activity: 224
Bankera cleared its way to get added on Coinmarketcap finally with volume of $2.3 million. That is impressive volume, why, because the only source for the volume is HitBTC and that is what surprised me. Give them time to prove themselves at this stage anyway nothing can be done except wait or sell and move on.

Yes, within days we cannot conclude about the Bankera, already we have seen great progress in listing the coin in CMC. If you don't believe in the project better sell them in the market for profit and keep moving on.
They dump their coins into the Hitbtc. That's why they said UTC TIME at 5 but they start trading before. Master plan to fu ck all the investors. And than they also blocked Spectrocoin site that no one could made withdrawals!
Activity: 1
All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.

This coin scammed all early investors who thought they would get a nice deal on the ICO price.

Bankera just a crook company with smartass exploiters.

Have you ever checked the Terms and Conditions? We cannot control the market. Buyers and sellers agree on their prices.

"In addition to participation requirements set forth in the Website you shall represent, warrant, acknowledge and agree that:

you have sufficient knowledge on cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, cryptographic protocol and blockchain technology;

you take sole responsibility for any restrictions and risks associated with participating in the ICO, receiving and holding BNK, whether referred to in this Agreement, arising under any applicable law or otherwise;"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The project is failing because of poor and arrogant attitude towards investors, not to mention the execution, you need to have a official telegram chat  group where people can express their concern at all time! it will boost confidence in the project and you need to spread awareness

You got plenty of money to advertise  
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
The amount of money you collected is enormous. For such money it was possible to make 10 quality exchangers. We just do not see the real work of the team. We do not see where you spend the money of investors. Just the promised cards remain only a promise

Well, since people here invested in a project to gain commissions from Spectrocoin and Bankera I would be pissed off if they used my money to get on Binance and other exchanges. I rather them spend the money to complete the project as they are doing.

Being on 1 or 10 big volume exchanges doesn't mean that the price will go up anyway...
Jump to: