Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 168. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Quote from: flashtr0n link=topic=2091093.msg39547523#msg39547523 date=
Where after starting the exchange so many whining trolls? For me, a vivid example of a scam is HomeBlockCoin. They created an agiotage, raised the rate x10, sold out all coins, and deceived all users. You counted on it, unfortunate trolls - on a hype to sold out your coins, but it did not work out? Quick money does not happen. Fraudulent ICOs for the sake of quick profit remained in 2017.

Answer me, trolls - there are among you bitkoyn millionaires who bought it in 2011. for $ 1, and not sold in 2013. for $ 1000, and those who sold in 2017. for $ 20000? No? Because you do not know how to wait. You are impatient stupid children with hyperactivity syndrome, and you forgot to take your pills =))) Or you simply are stupid competitors, without your product, who are jealous, and are trying to descript the project that has prospects. If you do not know how to work with crypto - go to work at the factory.

Listen you dumb the fact is they have 0 to show. The only thing they did was dumping the coins on Hitbtc. Would they put their own exchange the story would be different. And for your info we already wait for 1 year! The "bankera team" will be hunted down. Too many people losr their money.

So what's the problem? You have their photos. Go to Lithuania, and meet them. At the same time and show us and tell us. In the meantime, I can only see the empty shaking of the air.

They gonna meet people who were ripped off. Just wait. There is no place to hide, to many people involved. And if they are thinking they can just pull back with all of those millions in their pockets showing us only blogs and "happy" news they are wrong. Huge mistake has been made.
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
Where after starting the exchange so many whining trolls? For me, a vivid example of a scam is HomeBlockCoin. They created an agiotage, raised the rate x10, sold out all coins, and deceived all users. You counted on it, unfortunate trolls - on a hype to sold out your coins, but it did not work out? Quick money does not happen. Fraudulent ICOs for the sake of quick profit remained in 2017.

Answer me, trolls - there are among you bitkoyn millionaires who bought it in 2011. for $ 1, and not sold in 2013. for $ 1000, and those who sold in 2017. for $ 20000? No? Because you do not know how to wait. You are impatient stupid children with hyperactivity syndrome, and you forgot to take your pills =))) Or you simply are stupid competitors, without your product, who are jealous, and are trying to descript the project that has prospects. If you do not know how to work with crypto - go to work at the factory.

Listen you dumb the fact is they have 0 to show. The only thing they did was dumping the coins on Hitbtc. Would they put their own exchange the story would be different. And for your info we already wait for 1 year! The "bankera team" will be hunted down. Too many people losr their money.

So what's the problem? You have their photos. Go to Lithuania, and meet them. At the same time and show us and tell us. In the meantime, I can only see the empty shaking of the air.

Activity: 188
Merit: 21

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 5
I regret participating in bankera ico. I didn't know that the coins targeted at the exchange would be dumped after the ICO. They plan to dump coins to buy them at a cheap price after ICO.

For example, Bankera's capital is reduced when Bankera buys BNK at a price higher than ICO's. They cannot list BNK on other exchange to buy BNK cheaply and to increase its control. RUTA, vice president of Bankera, said they did not plan for dumping but I am 100 % sure that all of this was planned in advance.

I would say that we should not invest in ICO, which is targeted at the exchange. They already have a business plan that does not take any account of ICO investors.

Plan
1. Sell coin at high price
2. Dump coin
3. Buy coin at low price
4. Open exchange with coin to buy at low price

Spectrocoin cannot affordable to exchange BNK for a high price.

Activity: 34
Bankera team, prove us you are not a scam. Please tell us what you did with OUR 150 million USD you raised. Please tells us with some detail how that money was used. Am I asking too much?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
one or two people write here that it is scam. But they do not provide any evidence. That is very mysterious. When I write something, I also have to have proof. So for me it's only Fud and I'll keep my Bankera Token

just ignore those sad whining kidz. he has 90% of his posts bitching about bankera. see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moris1987-1951834
bankera WILL deliver, mark my words! don't know about price and if we gonna be rich but definitely not scammers. i am using spectrocoin services since 2015 (or '16 can't remember exactly) with no issues.

same here. whining losers. crypto is full of these rotten trolls.
hmmmm... wasn't there some paid troll squad from Malaysia or so that had their cover blown a year or so ago? I'll check 2morrow
dont sell your bankera so cheap, dont be fooled

sell not to lose everything.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
dont sell your bankera so cheap, dont be fooled
Activity: 70
Great service to unite people! A good source for users to earn more.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
one or two people write here that it is scam. But they do not provide any evidence. That is very mysterious. When I write something, I also have to have proof. So for me it's only Fud and I'll keep my Bankera Token

What proof do you want? There is no exchange and tokens were dumped on shitbtc.

That is just beginning of this project although Hitbtc has bad reputation due to high withdrawal but overall this is not a bad exchange they process deposit/withdrawal instantly. Have patience soon they will find solution and it will be on some other other exchanges too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264

just ignore those sad whining kidz. he has 90% of his posts bitching about bankera. see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moris1987-1951834
bankera WILL deliver, mark my words! don't know about price and if we gonna be rich but definitely not scammers. i am using spectrocoin services since 2015 (or '16 can't remember exactly) with no issues.

What proof do you want? There is no exchange and tokens were dumped on shitbtc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
It is very funny to see newbies and bots saying nonsense without stopping believing that someone is going to do what they say Grin

It is a warning to potencial investors. This ico is the same scam as XTZ, BTCP...They already stated they will not launch platform on time, I doubt that they will even launch it. And after this bad reputation no one will want to put tokens on Bankera exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
It is very funny to see newbies and bots saying nonsense without stopping believing that someone is going to do what they say Grin
As an small BNK investor I have always planned this to be a very long term investment with no intention of selling, I am however following the thread and hitbtc listing with interest.

I do feel that an official response to a lot of the concerns on this thread would help put minds at rest and maybe even a halt to the price slide, all people want to know is that their concerns are being taken seriously, having previously invested in a couple of ICO,s the teams behind them were always very quick to squash any false rumours.

BTCP and Rhett had had the same tactic after the fork of ZCL. People were paying +100 for ZCL and look the price of BTCP now. Scamers! But before the fork they were giving the full support after that...Same shit is here.
Activity: 1
As an small BNK investor I have always planned this to be a very long term investment with no intention of selling, I am however following the thread and hitbtc listing with interest.

I do feel that an official response to a lot of the concerns on this thread would help put minds at rest and maybe even a halt to the price slide, all people want to know is that their concerns are being taken seriously, having previously invested in a couple of ICO,s the teams behind them were always very quick to squash any false rumours.

Just one more scam like EOT coin with promises about BitVault and Blockchain phones.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eot/

Do not invest in BNK.
Jump to: