Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 166. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
To many negative people everywhere....if you dont like BNK why are you here? sell and shut up  Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Do not feed the trolls. They went full retard  :-))

Buying cheap token is good strategy when trolls are on their job we should stay calm and keep showing our support for this project. Maybe it will get listed on some other exchanges soon and this will be nice support.
Activity: 31

Don't make fool of us. 150 milions of investors money just gone away. And yes there will be serious sh... happen to them.

Please mind your language and what you say about people. If you want to say negative things, at least write things of which you have proof of; make it constructive. Offensive and vulgar content are only expressing your subjective opinion. They do not show or say anything about our business.

Do you feel endangered? There is no place to hide. Influenced people participated in this scam and they are really angry. Don't make fool of people.

Moris1987 is ''BOLRED'' from Reddit. We all know him and his stupid posts!
Activity: 21

Don't make fool of us. 150 milions of investors money just gone away. And yes there will be serious sh... happen to them.

Please mind your language and what you say about people. If you want to say negative things, at least write things of which you have proof of; make it constructive. Offensive and vulgar content are only expressing your subjective opinion. They do not show or say anything about our business.

Do you feel endangered? There is no place to hide. Influenced people participated in this scam and they are really angry. Don't make fool of people.

every successful project has psychos like you runnning amok. won't help you, sooner or later you will destroy yourself.
you haven't even participated in the ICO so just shut up, nobody is interested in trolling

the liverpool football club has the goalkeeper "loris karius" XD and we have moris1987. there is always someone to destroy the work of other people
Activity: 350

every successful project has psychos like you runnning amok. won't help you, sooner or later you will destroy yourself.
you haven't even participated in the ICO so just shut up, nobody is interested in trolling

I see they have more and more people paid to argue on this independent site Grin Storm is coming over Bankera team scamers regardless how many people will they pay to argue here.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1

You are making FUD to buy cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Activity: 21

You might be JAILED for such unauthorized and FALSE information you talk. Currently you are slandering person, which is very weak to do. Why?
1. I use Spectrocoin (Real company with real product and very popular in Europe, Vytautas is CEO also) over 2 years. Accumulatoed over 40 000 EUROS and NEVER had an issue with it. I also have Spectrocoin cryptocurrency payment card. So It is not SCAM and never been, fully tested I and minimum 5 of my friend also. In fact - Spectorcoin is highly recommended by major numbe of it's users.
2. You are stupid enough, if you think Bankera is a scam, they Just got E-money License from Central Lithuanian BANK. So for this time Bankera is one of the most advanced project going on market. Also - they aquired A REAL F*CKING BANK with over 120 workers already (For source google yourself you moron, You do not deserved I give you links).
3. Get more into project and you will see it is one of the finest and highest quality project you will ever see. Oh, sorry, you don't do analysis. You do only talking and shit.

People are actually hunting down those scamers. Lots of people participated and invest on this including some names which are better not to publish here. Spectrcoin is s... compared to Binance, Kucoin and Hupbi. They stole our money.

Hi,

you are making serious accusations without proof, please provide evidence, otherwise you have no credibility.

Regarding Bankera, thank you for answering my questions, I hope this project is lasting and serious.

King regards,

with you there are only 2 possible things: a) You want to buy BNK at a very cheap price and that is why you need to reborn the project. b) you have bought BNK in ico and you have no idea how an investment works.

I think it's the first option, because before the BNK token went out for sale, you said it's a scam, so you have not bought BNK, you just want the project to go into panic, and everybody sell the losses and you buy very cheap. We all know that BNK will have great value in the near future, it should be a great bargain for people like you
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Do not feed the trolls. They went full retard  :-))

You might be JAILED for such unauthorized and FALSE information you talk. Currently you are slandering person, which is very weak to do. Why?
1. I use Spectrocoin (Real company with real product and very popular in Europe, Vytautas is CEO also) over 2 years. Accumulatoed over 40 000 EUROS and NEVER had an issue with it. I also have Spectrocoin cryptocurrency payment card. So It is not SCAM and never been, fully tested I and minimum 5 of my friend also. In fact - Spectorcoin is highly recommended by major numbe of it's users.
2. You are stupid enough, if you think Bankera is a scam, they Just got E-money License from Central Lithuanian BANK. So for this time Bankera is one of the most advanced project going on market. Also - they aquired A REAL F*CKING BANK with over 120 workers already (For source google yourself you moron, You do not deserved I give you links).
3. Get more into project and you will see it is one of the finest and highest quality project you will ever see. Oh, sorry, you don't do analysis. You do only talking and shit.

People are actually hunting down those scamers. Lots of people participated and invest on this including some names which are better not to publish here. Spectrcoin is s... compared to Binance, Kucoin and Hupbi. They stole our money.

Hi,

you are making serious accusations without proof, please provide evidence, otherwise you have no credibility.

Regarding Bankera, thank you for answering my questions, I hope this project is lasting and serious.

King regards,

Activity: 10

Hi,

King regards,

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
 Have not you understood yet? These shit are scammers behind opportunities, first they cause the chaos so that the values go down absurdly, there they buy and get a lot more profits than the real investors who believe in the evolution of the project. It seems like they've never heard of it, try and buy it at this low value and make your profits too.

I already know that BNK is not a scam, everything that has been promised so far has been delivered, the final card will be with the Exchange itself, wait and see.
Activity: 4

Activity: 274
Merit: 251
So much peeps, so much FUD Grin Grin Grin
This Bankera team have kept every bit of the promises they made so far. First they promised the bankers coin which some said would not sd he light of day yeu, Banker is on the blockchain today. Again, they promised weekly sharing and distribution of a percemtage of trade profits to holders of the banker tokens and they've been faithful. They also promised the listing of the BNK on hitBTC in the second quarter of 2018 and they did just that. So, what exactly is scammy about the bankera project?  True, bankera isn't doing well on its debut on the exchange and it is not an exception. Moreover,  that is purely an urgly coincidence of bad market times and launch timing. And that doesn't mean that BNK won't do well on the exchange tomorrow. No doubt, many did expect to get rich quick with their Banker tokens and eventually sold at a loss at the dawn of BNK I'm certain they'll be disappointed.

Seriously? We had money locked for 1 year. For what? To be listed on shitbtc and they could drop the coins? Where is so famouse exchange? O there will be delay. Maybe on year, maybe never. You should see bastards how are enjoying life with out money Grin

Spc has almost no volume so we are giting Shit out of spc. Look at Binance, Kyc. And for much less money they were able to make the product.
Activity: 56
As it is written in the whitepaper, Bankera is an operational fork of SpectroCoin (Bankera is founded by SpectroCoin team). However, SpectroCoin was and is created to be a solution for cryptocurrencies: wallet, exchange etc, but to be successful we have developed a lot of bank-like features such as debit cards, IBANs (personalized international bank account numbers to be live soon).Reserving whitepaper french translation .
Please PM if needed .
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
This Bankera team have kept every bit of the promises they made so far. First they promised the bankers coin which some claimed would not see the light of day yet, Banker is on the blockchain today. Again, they promised weekly sharing and distribution of a percemtage of trade profits to holders of the banker tokens and they've been faithful. They also promised the listing of the BNK on hitBTC in the second quarter of 2018 and they did just that. So, what exactly is scammy about the bankera project?  True, bankera isn't doing well on its debut on the exchange and it is not an exception. Moreover,  that is purely an urgly coincidence of bad market times and launch timing. And that doesn't mean that BNK won't do well on the exchange tomorrow. No doubt, many did expect to get rich quick with their Banker tokens and eventually sold at a loss at the dawn of BNK I'm certain they'll be disappointed.
Jump to: