Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 175. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Lately there has been very little news on this project. Did they realize something from what they said?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Let me remind you all that the ICO prices were in Euros, HitBtc trades in USD. So, any price that you see, you have to take out arround 15%.
I've seen good listing after ICOs, "oks" listings', and bad timming listings. This is another level, what I've seen today is from amateurs.
Crappy exchange choosen, neither own exchange will be deliver in Q2 as promissed. Spectrocoin not working (really?, down with 800K users)? And the last desperate anouncement, I think they saw it coming, but it was too late.
Guys, Bankera's team, get your s*** together.

There is nothing such as perfection. And as has been emphasized before, the goal of listing on HitBTC is only to gave the value of BNK. Clients with concerns of HitBTC will have the chance to sell/buy BNK on SpectroCoin after some time. Also, our exchange will be operational soon after BNK is available on SpectroCoin. We are providing options to our contributors. SpectroCoin webiste is down for some locations and not all.

thanks for fucking us over and have spectrocoin down while your team was dumping BNK on HitBtc. You either did it on purpose or you are incompetent and are not able to guarantee to have your shitty exchange up in your big day.

Please mind your language. Our team is working on empowering the product and we are not just sitting around dumping coins. We are providing and will provide best services for our contributors. SpectroCoin's site incident is nothing but a bad server for some locations.

Hitbtc is really expensive. From hitbtc to mew costs 1000 BNK token flat fee. Please note that. There will be better exchanges later where you can buy. Shit BTC is too expensive

We will offer exchanging at SpectroCoin and later on our own exchange. If you have any concerns of HitBTC, please wait for our exchanges to be live
Activity: 34
Let me remind you all that the ICO prices were in Euros, HitBtc trades in USD. So, any price that you see, you have to take out arround 15%.
I've seen good listing after ICOs, "oks" listings', and bad timming listings. This is another level, what I've seen today is from amateurs.
Crappy exchange choosen, neither own exchange will be deliver in Q2 as promissed. Spectrocoin not working (really?, down with 800K users)? And the last desperate anouncement, I think they saw it coming, but it was too late.

There is nothing such as perfection. And as has been emphasized before, the goal of listing on HitBTC is only to gave the value of BNK. Clients with concerns of HitBTC will have the chance to sell/buy BNK on SpectroCoin after some time. Also, our exchange will be operational soon after BNK is available on SpectroCoin. We are providing options to our contributors. SpectroCoin webiste is down for some locations and not all.

thanks for fucking us over and have spectrocoin down while your team was dumping BNK on HitBtc. You either did it on purpose or you are incompetent and are not able to guarantee to have your shitty exchange up in your big day.
Activity: 17

Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Hitbtc is really expensive. From hitbtc to mew costs 1000 BNK token flat fee. Please note that. There will be better exchanges later where you can buy. Shit BTC is too expensive

High withdrawal fee is very big problem for this exchange even it has good volume and very friendly to make it list there. But too high fees is destroying them and they don't care about this if they come flexible policy and give benefits to users than it could give tough time to top exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Well done Bankera, lets stabilize the price at 0.0000000000000000000001 usd cent.
you fu** heads.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
pnaguili
quien esta vendiendo su moneda ha tan bajo precio. yo que estoy aca en Venezuela sin comer. seria incapaz de regalar mis monedas a ese precio el que lo hace debe estar pasándolo peor que yo.. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
What's the ticker on HitBTC? I don't see BNK.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BNK-to-BTC
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BNK-to-ETH
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BNK-to-USDT

I hope this will make for you to get access to that market by clicking on the given links. There is good chance to buy at low price from weak hands.
Activity: 33
What's the ticker on HitBTC? I don't see BNK.

Edit: See it on a different browser.
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
Not possible to loging to Spectro
So where all that volume is coming from
Nicely done

What do you mean "Nicely done"?

Do you think they are creating fake volume?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Yeah. Perfect. Finally I can buy cheap BNK. That is what I have been waiting for. At Binance, I also bought 10000 pieces in the dump. That was a great investment a few months ago. And the course of BNK will also rise sharply if the project works 100% in a few months
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
lets go bankera!  Grin
Ok, so step to transfer coins from spectrocoin is?

Go to spectrocoin, select bnk, send and just put address of bnk from hitbtc?

Also spectrocoin wont load for me, is it down?

Down as fuck....

This page (https://spectrocoin.com/) is currently offline

Whats goin on?

High traffic.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Not possible to loging to Spectro
So where all that volume is coming from
Nicely done
Ok, so step to transfer coins from spectrocoin is?

Go to spectrocoin, select bnk, send and just put address of bnk from hitbtc?

Also spectrocoin wont load for me, is it down?

The high traffic is causing some issues when accessing SpectroCoin.

The withdrawal tutorials are here:

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/25/now-you-can-withdraw-your-bnk-tokens/

https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/05/bnk-token-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-supported-at-spectrocoin/
the price of BNK dump, still far from the ICO price is not as we expected, the rate is only 2300 SAT, whether it will rise after this or go down steadily

What are you looking at? Its 230 sat not 2300...
Jump to: