Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 179. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Well to be honest Bunkera was not comunicating good with us - investors. This was not ok.
seriously I cant read your useless comments anymore. Everything that you write is just useless stuff...
damn it!
Activity: 40
Awesome project!Read your whitepaper, good luck! If you will realize all that you declare,it's a intersting project, sure you will succeed on future.best wishes!!!!!
Activity: 259
Merit: 101
is it possible to withdraw BNK from spectrocoin to MEW?

yes, but not possible to send BNK to spectrocoin
Activity: 259
Merit: 101
burn coin please.

no coin to burn.  all unsold coins were distributed to contributors 
Activity: 50
burn coin please.
Activity: 15
Good project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Why you all are excited about listing on ShitBTC? ShitBTC is known for cheating it's own clients. Or you say: orders stick = no transfer of money from ShitBTC = no dump of ICO price  Cheesy

ShitBTC  Cheesy lol
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Read your whitepaper, good luck! If you will realize all that you declare, sure you will succeed.
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why you all are excited about listing on ShitBTC? ShitBTC is known for cheating it's own clients. Or you say: orders stick = no transfer of money from ShitBTC = no dump of ICO price  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Very high fees on Hitbtc.

Then dump your BNK and stop using HitBTC.
Easy fix.

I'm excited for BNK to be added onto HitBTC monday. I also think that we might experience an initial dump  Smiley

HitBTC always remain like this even it has good volume in these days by making some changes than could give tough time to top exchanges. But good thing is that people will be able to trade this token at any exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
And there is less time for monday, a little more patience and we will see how BNK works in HitBtc, I do not think the price will vary too much at first.
Activity: 487
is it possible to withdraw BNK from spectrocoin to MEW?
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3

Then dump your BNK and stop using HitBTC.
Easy fix.

I'm excited for BNK to be added onto HitBTC monday. I also think that we might experience an initial dump  Smiley
Activity: 350
Activity: 134
Hi,
BNK tokens will be listed on HitBTC exchange. You may find the latest news in our blog post here: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/31/bnk-tokens-will-be-listed-on-hitbtc-exchange-this-monday/
The latest news of Bankera project in its blogsite is very interesting, which disclose promising things to come in the near future after listed in HitBTC exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
There will be an initial dump of BNK's from those who are fed up. Any predictions on how low will the price go?
that's very good. the buyers will be happy. and when the price rises later then like with Binance all dumpers will be annoyed. and exactly that will happen here
Activity: 350
Well to be honest Bunkera was not comunicating good with us - investors. This was not ok.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
There will be an initial dump of BNK's from those who are fed up. Any predictions on how low will the price go?
that is your thought,  or perception it's better we think objectively,  take a look around this thread,  the only person along against this project is changing attitude,  there maybe a dump, there may not be dump, the exchange will tell.
Activity: 9
Jump to: