Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 178. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Im not going to sell lower than 0.05 no way dude Grin But even 0.05 is cheap!
Same here.
I've got 64,693 BNK for sale, but not for less than $0.05
Same here.
I've got 64,693 BNK for sale, but not for less than $0.08  Grin Grin Grin
i will keep this token for at least 15 months.and then we see how high or low the price is. full risk. without risk no millions of dollars

I also have 79K BNK, and will not yet sell it before 10x profit, tomorrow is an important day for bankera, I hope the community of bankers do not waste their waiting by selling BNK token cheaply.
On Monday, our Banker token will be listed on the HitBTC exchange and Bankera will enter a new stage of its lifecycle.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Will we be able to trade BNK at spectrocoin after BNK is at hitbtc?

should we send BNK to our MEW and wait for hitbtc?
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Steps toward becoming a bank for the blockchain era

Next week, the Banker token will be listed on the HitBTC exchange and Bankera will enter a new stage of its lifecycle. Hence, we would like to remind you of our vision and attitude towards our goals. First of all, we always try to choose the right way, which is usually the hard way. The BNK token was not an exception, as it is one of a few tokens sharing net transactional revenue with its holders. There were no relevant smart contract examples in existence, so we had to develop it in-house.

Before launching the BNK, it was mandatory for us to have full support of the BNK token at SpectroCoin. To do this, our IT team had to enable the ERC20/ERC233 token support at SpectroCoin. As a result, our clients will be able to use a number of ERC20/ERC233 assets as well as currently offered cryptocurrencies, to load their cards, exchange or as payment options through our merchant solutions.

The BNK smart contract development was not an easy task to accomplish, but the audit phase demanded even more of our attention. To avoid any potential vulnerabilities in our smart contract, we have done an extensive process of auditing. After four stages of internal and external audits, we are now confident about the stability and security of our contract. So, let’s talk about Bankera’s ecosystem and its parts.
https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/01/steps-toward-becoming-a-bank-for-the-blockchain-era/
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Same here.

Same here.
I've got 64,693 BNK for sale, but not for less than $0.08  Grin Grin Grin
i will keep this token for at least 15 months.and then we see how high or low the price is. full risk. without risk no millions of dollars
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Several months for the exchange? What do you mean with "several months"? You were saying until yesterday that it was going to be in Q2.
I will keep supporting Bankera in this path, I still think and believe in the project, but you will have to rebuild trust.
I hope this is just about tactics, and you are waiting for the next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
HitBTC banned Japanese from trading at their exchange, in accordance with the Japanese Payment Services Act. I think there are plenty of people joined the ICO whom are residence of Japan. Will there be any exchange for Japanese to trade from the beginning, and what do you think of this issue affects the price of BNK token?

I hope they will bring nice solution for Japanese investors who won't be able to trade on that exchange. They are still so many friendly exchange where people can trade without any restriction I think Idex is good choice and it is really to make it list there along with Hitbtc. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
HitBTC banned Japanese from trading at their exchange, in accordance with the Japanese Payment Services Act. I think there are plenty of people joined the ICO whom are Japan residents. Will there be any exchange for Japanese to trade from the beginning, and what do you think of this issue affects the price of BNK token?
Activity: 259
Merit: 101
100.000BNK for $.035 if anyone looking to buy
send to mew for now.  it is erc223 tokens
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
what are the ways of storing BNK in a wallet that is not spectrocoin? Can i store them on MEW or is there a bankera desktop wallet available?
Activity: 4

Same here.
Activity: 350
If you missed Binance coin this is the chance! Do not do the same mistake. Team is actually working. So Hitbtc is only for global buyers and once Bankera exchange open those coins will be transfered there, makes sense Grin
is there, anywhere a live chat where investors could ask questions in real time and where community is kind of settled? I am only in the bankera announcement group in telegram.
communication about this should be present in this thread, but here the subscribers of the subscription company make chaos.
But I can advise you to make a couple of X's from the coin of the project and take away the invested funds and move on

They have their on chat platform. https://chat.bankera.com/channel/community
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
is there, anywhere a live chat where investors could ask questions in real time and where community is kind of settled? I am only in the bankera announcement group in telegram.
communication about this should be present in this thread, but here the subscribers of the subscription company make chaos.
But I can advise you to make a couple of X's from the coin of the project and take away the invested funds and move on
Activity: 10
Hot: Next week, huge partnership, bankera card, law advisor join, IT mảo join,...
“Next week we will finally be able to reveal a major partnership which will allow Bankera to provide traditional payment solutions. We are also working with a number of leading payment and IT service providers to expand the spectrum of products offered in our platforms.”

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/01/steps-toward-becoming-a-bank-for-the-blockchain-era/
Activity: 7
Well to be honest Bunkera was not comunicating good with us - investors. This was not ok.

Yes they were.  You had to subscribe and keep up with your investment.  They communicated via twitter & telegram constantly!  https://t.me/bankera

You call this communication? Same post on twitter and telegram about weekly revenues? When this token will be listed on hitbtc nobody will know whats that because of no communication ( yes, one weekly copy/paste meesage I call no communication), no commercials, no meetings. Look at the great example WePower. They collected 1/3 what bankera collected, but they investing every penny, they are already listed at binance and not like bankera, after half year somekinda shitbtc with 150 mil budget, look at their communication and compare with bankera. All the advisors are gone. Bankera at the moment looks like totally dead project with no marketing team ( reddit company to win bankera hoodie seriously?HuhHuh?) I really hope that these delays are because of they are doing atleast something and not only washing out 150 mil. and paying as salaries to their pockets because at the moment it looks like that.
can i withdraw BNK to MEW now and store it there safely?
Well to be honest Bunkera was not comunicating good with us - investors. This was not ok.

Yes they were.  You had to subscribe and keep up with your investment.  They communicated via twitter & telegram constantly!  https://t.me/bankera
Jump to: