Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 180. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Can I ask you at what price do you buy tokens? I also want to buy a little, but I prefer to buy only through the exchange. On which exchange are the tokens traded?
[/quote]

Hi,
BNK tokens will be listed on HitBTC exchange. You may find the latest news in our blog post here: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/31/bnk-tokens-will-be-listed-on-hitbtc-exchange-this-monday/
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Wow, great news!
Finally, Bankera will be listed and tradeable in HitBTC exchange, which is one of the greatest on in crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
HitBtc. I will buy them 2 milions. I hope it drops at least to 0.018

So you suddenly decided to invest €40000+ into the project you've been calling a scam whole the time?

+1
Smiley)
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
What is the price for the token expected on hitbtc?
I can sell several thousand of my tokens if anyone is interested 0.05$
Activity: 131
Merit: 8

So you suddenly decided to invest €40000+ into the project you've been calling a scam whole the time?
Activity: 350
IM BUYING!!!!!  Who sselling?  DM me
Can I ask you at what price do you buy tokens? I also want to buy a little, but I prefer to buy only through the exchange. On which exchange are the tokens traded?

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
IM BUYING!!!!!  Who sselling?  DM me
Bankex rise to the moon!!!

Wtf you are talking about? This is Bunkera!
Activity: 304
The application space of the block chain technology in the financial and banking sector is the most extensive. BANKERA is worth investors' continuous efforts to look forward to.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Bankex rise to the moon!!!
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
This might be H U G E!
are you still mocking this project or for once in a lifetime you have come to appreciate that something big is comming, this means in a few days spectrocoin will start bankera trading.

Well I invested in it and there were no answers from Bunkera. Now I understand why Hitbtc first.

Enlighten me?
This might be H U G E!
are you still mocking this project or for once in a lifetime you have come to appreciate that something big is comming, this means in a few days spectrocoin will start bankera trading.

Well I invested in it and there were no answers from Bunkera. Now I understand why Hitbtc first.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
This might be H U G E!
This might be H U G E!
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

It will be great to find out what will be the reaction on the markets on Monday for the BNK token. I've put my trust in the Spectrocoin team years ago and I was sure they wouldn't disappoint their customers.
Activity: 95
pnaguili
agradecido de leer esta noticia. éxito para bankera le pronostico un buen futuro. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 131
Merit: 8
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

Absolutely cool update. Thanks!
Can't wait to join trading BNK on HitBTC. Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
According to their latest post, we are now able to withdraw our BNK tokens from SpectroCoin. --> https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/25/now-you-can-withdraw-your-bnk-tokens/
It says if you withdraw your tokens to third party wallets, you need to execute smart contract to claim rewards for that week/round by yourself. I'm wondering if we loose our rewards by not claiming it within that week/round, or is it able to claim anytime we want? and, if we loose our rewards by not claiming it, where those rewards go to? Goes back to SpectroCoin?

Hi,
You can call the claimReward() function anytime you want, as long as you have enough commission collected to pay for the transaction fee.
Thank you very much for answering. So if you do not claim your reward for a month (4 weeks), and execute claimReward() function afterwards, will you get rewards of 4 weeks at the same time?, or you can only get the reward of latest 1 week?

Hi,
There will be 2 separate functions: claimReward() and claimRewardTillRound(round). Thus, you can choose to receive all the rewards at the same time or until the desired round.
Thanks again for answering, that makes sense to me now. I hope 2018 will be great year for SpectroCoin, Bankera, and the community.
Jump to: