Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 182. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

Why Bankera decided to exchange the tokens in HITBTC rather than in their own exchanger? It would give more utility to its own exchanger and the Token price would not fall too much.

Why has not the community been asked if they prefer to exchange in HITBTC or wait another week and do so in Bankera's own exchanger?

In my opinion, it is a bad idea to unblock the token in HITBTC as the first option, the token will come out at a lower price than ICO and it will plummet even more. On the other hand, if we give use to the platform created by Bankera, we would be the first customers and since the first hour it already has a large volume of business, from the first day it would have a large volume and that is the best marketing we can do.

Be careful with HitBtc many people have problems with that exchange

By the way Spectro forgot to update his privacy policy and inform about it his customers
It is new EU law .Do not respect new EU privacy policy may cause 20mln euro penalty

Not so much serious from developers who want create bank

they can afford to pay that penalty :-))
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Why Bankera decided to exchange the tokens in HITBTC rather than in their own exchanger? It would give more utility to its own exchanger and the Token price would not fall too much.

Why has not the community been asked if they prefer to exchange in HITBTC or wait another week and do so in Bankera's own exchanger?

In my opinion, it is a bad idea to unblock the token in HITBTC as the first option, the token will come out at a lower price than ICO and it will plummet even more. On the other hand, if we give use to the platform created by Bankera, we would be the first customers and since the first hour it already has a large volume of business, from the first day it would have a large volume and that is the best marketing we can do.

Be careful with HitBtc many people have problems with that exchange

By the way Spectro forgot to update his privacy policy and inform about it his customers
It is new EU law .Do not respect new EU privacy policy may cause 20mln euro penalty

Not so much serious from developers who want create bank
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Be prepared to see a much lower price on exchanges than the ICO price. Every good ICO project suffers from this  Cool

No. That's not true. I bought lympo at Pre-Ico and Ico. And the course is great. There is always good ico. but you also have to search and find this. and that is not easy . and if the bankera team is very active after the listing (bankera exchange ) and the team here and on all other channels the course will also rise. but the team also has to work something for it  Wink  Wink no work..no money
Be prepared to see a much lower price on exchanges than the ICO price. Every good ICO project suffers from this  Cool

i don't think it will be lower than pre-ico
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
1 month more bankera will enter the market if there is no problem, I am very excited and curious what price to openmarket, whether it will be above the price of ICO or even under the ICO
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
The Bunker project is becoming more popular every day, and it has more and more support for the cedi of other users. I am glad that I met this project and will continue to follow it!

That is Bankera not the Bunker maybe you posted into wrong topic or there is typo mistake. If you see potnetial into this project than it is nice time to buy this token soon it will be Hitbtc.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

i think i just will create a hitbtc account for buying the bnks below the ico price and delete the account after transfering it to spectrocoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The Bunker project is becoming more popular every day, and it has more and more support for the cedi of other users. I am glad that I met this project and will continue to follow it!
Activity: 21

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
According to their latest post, we are now able to withdraw our BNK tokens from SpectroCoin. --> https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/25/now-you-can-withdraw-your-bnk-tokens/
It says if you withdraw your tokens to third party wallets, you need to execute smart contract to claim rewards for that week/round by yourself. I'm wondering if we loose our rewards by not claiming it within that week/round, or is it able to claim anytime we want? and, if we loose our rewards by not claiming it, where those rewards go to? Goes back to SpectroCoin?

Hi,
You can call the claimReward() function anytime you want, as long as you have enough commission collected to pay for the transaction fee.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I have been one of the people that invested into Bankera in the times of presale. Cant recall specifically but was it done in like august last year? my funds have been locked up forever, hopefully we will list soon and the price does not disappoint.  Roll Eyes

what was the first price of pre-ico?

I can not remember anymore. but I found this picture. Maybe it will help you

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
be patient and still waiting for official news what exactly date of bankera exchange will be live on spectro or other exchanger..
Activity: 21
I have been one of the people that invested into Bankera in the times of presale. Cant recall specifically but was it done in like august last year? my funds have been locked up forever, hopefully we will list soon and the price does not disappoint.  Roll Eyes

what was the first price of pre-ico?
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
According to their latest post, we are now able to withdraw our BNK tokens from SpectroCoin. --> https://blog.bankera.com/2018/05/25/now-you-can-withdraw-your-bnk-tokens/
It says if you withdraw your tokens to third party wallets, you need to execute smart contract to claim rewards for that week/round by yourself. I'm wondering if we loose our rewards by not claiming it within that week/round, or is it able to claim anytime we want? and, if we loose our rewards by not claiming it, where those rewards go to? Goes back to SpectroCoin?
moris is bolred/derlob from the bankera subreddit Cheesy
he wrote shit all day long and his goal is to buy bnks for 0.000005

he told us that bankera/spectrocoin never pick up the phone and because of it this is a scam. a few days ago he wrote that he spoke to the london office but cannot reach the manager...and because of this bankera is a scam Smiley and he told us that bankera is not registered in the UK but we found the registration data.
such an idiot.

i compare bnk with binance coin (same function). we dont need to trade it on other exchanges. its just a bonus... i also cannot find the Binance coin on other exchanges or can you find one? maybe i am blind Smiley

bankera isnt a scam I use their spectrocoin platform and never had any problems with it. i must hodl my 106k coins until march 2019 because i want to pay out tax free

do what i did. use ignore. problem solved.
Activity: 8
moris is bolred/derlob from the bankera subreddit Cheesy
he wrote shit all day long and his goal is to buy bnks for 0.000005

he told us that bankera/spectrocoin never pick up the phone and because of it this is a scam. a few days ago he wrote that he spoke to the london office but cannot reach the manager...and because of this bankera is a scam Smiley and he told us that bankera is not registered in the UK but we found the registration data.
such an idiot.

i compare bnk with binance coin (same function). we dont need to trade it on other exchanges. its just a bonus... i also cannot find the Binance coin on other exchanges or can you find one? maybe i am blind Smiley

bankera isnt a scam I use their spectrocoin platform and never had any problems with it. i must hodl my 106k coins until march 2019 because i want to pay out tax free
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
we can only wait and hope hopefully true june end of bankera will listing in the market and have a fairly high price, if the price of ico close at 0.022 euro in rise to 0.05 euros just is pretty good
Jump to: