Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 260. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
so as i understood project will have cards too its very intersting for me will that cards work worldwide or just EU  as most of the cards like this ,i realy want  it work not EU only.

The card is already avaialble here => https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html But it's definetely not the one with the cheapest fees, I really hope Bankera will be able to offer more attractable conditions for card holders.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
so as i understood project will have cards too its very intersting for me will that cards work worldwide or just EU  as most of the cards like this ,i realy want  it work not EU only.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
NEM <3
Yet another revenue deposit received. I love those weekly passive Eth earnings. How much time is left for the ICO?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hi Bankera, i've made a SEPA transfer on 13 december from my previous broker ( interactive broker) to Spectrocoin.The sepa is still missing on my account  ( AFTER 6 WORKING DAYS).
I gave them all the transfer detail in form of MT900  ( you can trace the sepa from it) but no one seem to be able to answer me on chat/helpdesk.
I've opende maybe three ticket but still no answer about what's going on about my money.You can find my first ticket here (Ticket #552339 ).
What can i do?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
what's the point of doing a currency that works with an incomprehensible bank? I would not trust this. and why should a bank have a cryptocurrency? unclear.

We are building a regulated bank for the blockchain era, which means that it will be a digital bank with traditional banking services (e.g., giving out loans, IBAN accounts, payment cards and payment processing) and will support both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. However, for Bankera, crypto comes first. Therefore, innovative solutions such as taking cryptoassets as collateral for loans will be offered. We will offer loans and deposits to allow its clients to get interest rates on their holdings or to borrow at a preferable rate. Hope that helps Wink

And it is first ever done in cryptospace,becouse gradually will be more added,we will have run on BNK

Finally no hype
Activity: 252
what's the point of doing a currency that works with an incomprehensible bank? I would not trust this. and why should a bank have a cryptocurrency? unclear.

We are building a regulated bank for the blockchain era, which means that it will be a digital bank with traditional banking services (e.g., giving out loans, IBAN accounts, payment cards and payment processing) and will support both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. However, for Bankera, crypto comes first. Therefore, innovative solutions such as taking cryptoassets as collateral for loans will be offered. We will offer loans and deposits to allow its clients to get interest rates on their holdings or to borrow at a preferable rate. Hope that helps Wink

This is all clear, but if at least one of the well-known banks is to come in the same, then you will not have high competitiveness with them. Plus, take a loan at a percentage and give it back in a currency that is growing every hour so-so fun. I prefer an ordinary bank.
Activity: 9
Still waiting for my deposit, i'm getting nervous  Angry

your transaction information is with the IT department and we will contact you when we need/have more information.
Do you think it's normal such a delay?

The 'speed' of the transactions depend on several factors that are not entirely up to us.
The Ethereum network has been suffering delays to the backlog of transactions, so, unfortunately, users have been experiencing a longer wait-time when dealing with ETH.

Transaction was confirmed by the network three days ago, i'm moving founds from and to other wallets and there was no problem, only on spectocoin wallet my deposit doesn't appear at all even if confirmed by the network days ago
Activity: 854
Merit: 123

your transaction information is with the IT department and we will contact you when we need/have more information.

The 'speed' of the transactions depend on several factors that are not entirely up to us.
The Ethereum network has been suffering delays to the backlog of transactions, so, unfortunately, users have been experiencing a longer wait-time when dealing with ETH.

Still waiting for my deposit, i'm getting nervous  Angry
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
The 16th week net transactional revenue share has been paid

Today (19th of December, 2017), Bankera paid its sixteenth net transactional revenue share to Bankera token holders. Last week, SpectroCoin generated a net transactional revenue of 344,529.79 EUR. 20% of that was distributed among Bankera token holders. This totaled to 68,905.95 EUR or 98.19 ETH (given the current exchange rate of 701.80 euros for 1 ether). The total number of tokens outstanding includes 3,125,571,741 of the pre-ICO and ICO BNK tokens, and 452,594,910 BNK tokens that were distributed by the end of last week as referral commission bonuses, bounties (for translations, promotion, etc.) and as compensation for some of the advisors. The 452,594,910 BNK tokens were issued from the tokens allocated for management and advisors. There were 3,578,166,651 BNK tokens issued in total. Since the net transactional revenue share is only allocated to issued tokens (not the total possible supply in the long-run), each BNK holder has been allocated 0.0000000274399 ETH (0.0000192573 EUR) per Banker.

Given the initial ICO price of 0.017 EUR, this revenue share is equal to a 6.06% annualized return (0.00060638894 EUR per 1 BNK). If we compare the revenue share with the pre-ICO price of 0.01 EUR, the annualized return is 10.5% (0.00105217175 EUR per 1 BNK).

It is also worth mentioning that SpectroCoin community has grown by 25,996 new users during last week from 526,398 to 552,394. Subsequently, leading to more transactions and a higher net transactional revenue.

Bankera’s ICO is still live, so don’t miss the opportunity and get your own Bankers (BNK)!

https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/19/the-16th-week-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
How to use bitcoin with prepaid card

Bankera's MVP www.spectrocoin.com introduces prepaid cryptocurrency cards. Unlike the older pre-paid cards that require users to pre-fund cards before POS/cashing-out, now, new SpectroCoin pre-paid cards are linked directly to the preferred SpectroCoin wallet. It means that now currencies such as Bitcoin, DASH, Ethereum, and NEM can be automatically exchanged on the spot to one of the three available spending currencies: USD, EUR or GBP and loaded to the card to complete the transaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYs2zyslztY
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
There were a lot of warnings that Bankera is a scam https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829 but nobody was listening. Now all of investors are already scammed.
Yeah you should search about bankera before you invest.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Another share received, nice work.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
What cours of tokens will have already planned after ICO?

We cannot predict the market price and the project performance also affects the token value. As the project gets more successful and more people get in, the demand for services and tokens gets higher, which also results in a higher weekly revenue share for token holders. Tokens will be listed to exchanges after ICO, the names will be revealed later on Wink

Bankera, do you keep invested BTC, ETH or you convert it right away to fiat currencies ?
It’s more than 2 days i sent my ethereum deposit and i still don’t see it and nobody answer me by mail or by facebook page, what’s going on??? My traditional bank is faster!! Hope to see them because i’m really loosing faith in you!

We will send you a private message.
Yes, finally i got an answer, but i still don't see my deposit, mow it's three days and i'm loosing money by this delay. Ethereum was 725 euros yesterday and now 659. Crypto are so volatile and this delay is not accetable at all!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
hello dev, i have bankera but i dont know how to sell this? can you explain of me where is exchange bankera?

Dear Bankera team,

Today I bought 57,464 BNK(976 Euro value at 0.017 Euro 1 BNK) with 1.53 ETH (1020 Euro market value)
Only because you changed ETH to BNK you took 46 Euro.
In my opinion YOU ARE WORSE THAN A NORMAL BANK, to not say a bunch of THIEVES.
Well, GO ON LIKE THIS.

We sorry that you feel that way, but exchange rate is set according to the market prices. We try to offer the most optimal price, having in mind the full spectrum service we are offering. Before confirming, you've seen the final amount and agreed with that, so it's a little bit unfair to grumble Wink

IF YOU CLAIM IN YOUR SITE THAT 1 BNK IS 0.017 EURO I EXPECT TO GET WHAT YOU SAID, OTHERWISE YOU TAKE OUT YOUR FAKE PRICE FROM BANKERA.COM AND PUT THE REAL PRICE FOR 1 BNK
Don't be sorry, if Bankera got 36 000 000$ until now and taking a 4.5% fee to change in BNK, you got until now 1 620 000$, WOW that is amazing, ONLY BECAUSE YOU PUT A FAKE PRICE FOR YOUR BNK TOKEN.
Very shady way to do business and start an ICO

This is my first ico that participate without any experience. The worst ico ever. I invest my money about 3 months ago. I have to wait another three months or, only God knows how long. The BTC/ETH, I invested is 5/6 time value right now. Guess lots of champagne bottle can buy with all the money is collecting and value that increasing. Beside charging lots of money to investor who donating them money to make him rich(Banker). Is There any way to get back my BTC and ETH back?Huh??

BNKs price is set per EUR, not BTC, ETH. The raised amount is converted to fiat as we have a plan and we cannot risk on cryptocurrency exchange rate to deliver our promises. IF BTC/ETH exchange rate were to fall, projects would be left without funding. And if BTC/ETH price drops, should we reduce your BNK tokens as well? We prefer to be safe than sorry, so we avoid exchange rate risk which guarantees our project is funded and set for future development. Wink
Jump to: