Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 296. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Why are the comm channels of bankera so quiet? I mean, there's other things besides news you guys can post. If you take other ICOs as an example, they post a lot of interesting stuff, like interviews with the team members, each one explaining their function and vision for the ico. I think bankera needs that. You guys are way to quiet.

Hello,

later on this week we will have a Q&A video and we also have more updates on Twitter, now in other languages as well.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
And another weekly share received, thanks team for punctuality and seriousness. I'm waiting for the ico to begin to see how it develops.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Why are the comm channels of bankera so quiet? I mean, there's other things besides news you guys can post. If you take other ICOs as an example, they post a lot of interesting stuff, like interviews with the team members, each one explaining their function and vision for the ico. I think bankera needs that. You guys are way to quiet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Joined presale.WOAO.....  I got my ETH as promised. Great job and benificial joined. All the best.The best ico I ever join.Thanks.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
thx - bit more than last time  Wink
Bankera's week 6 net transactional revenue share has been paid!

Check your SpectroCoin ETH wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
@Crypto1982 I do not think they'll take too long to send it, I guess in a few hours it will be in our wallets so let's have a little more patience Wink
when can we expect the next weekly payout?
Will you create BANKERA tokens on Ethereum platform or you are planning to release your own wallet for storing?

The tokens will be ERC-20 and Nem mosaic compatible, so you will be able to withdraw them if you wish to. But on SpectroCoin the BNK wallet is already available for those who joined the pre-ICO and will be for those who join the ICO.
how to join ICO?

The ICO hasn't started yet. It will happen at SpectroCoin.com, and its dates will soon be announced.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Will you create BANKERA tokens on Ethereum platform or you are planning to release your own wallet for storing?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
how to join ICO?
I joined BNK already in the pre-sale. Will BNK be listed on any other exchange out of Spectrocoin or Etherdelta after the Crowdsale?

Also another question on the weekly distribution, will it be around the same once all the BNK are sold? Or will there be more coins that get distributions?

BNK will be listed in other exchanges most probably after the ICO.
On CoinGecko the BNK ICO is listed to begin on Oct 15th. Did I miss something?
https://www.coingecko.com/ico?locale=en

Hello,

The ICO dates will soon be announced in our communication channels.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
This project is so similiar like MCO, OMG, Tokencard.. do you think is it neccesary for another one ?

Bankera is different than only card projects.Bankera is going to develop worldwide crypto/fiat real bank.Bankera  will have poducts what nobody will have.Take your time and read whitepaper to see difference
15th would be great!
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
On CoinGecko the BNK ICO is listed to begin on Oct 15th. Did I miss something?
https://www.coingecko.com/ico?locale=en

Nope.
I joined BNK already in the pre-sale. Will BNK be listed on any other exchange out of Spectrocoin or Etherdelta after the Crowdsale?

Also another question on the weekly distribution, will it be around the same once all the BNK are sold? Or will there be more coins that get distributions?

https://bankera.com/faq.html

I am especially looking forward to NEMs new exchange project.

But I think NEM will be a less liquid market if you wanna trade BNK probably. So wouldn't be my choice currently.

Why would I want to trade BNK? Just hodl'ing for the revenue seems fine to me.  Cool

In general I agree, but anyway wanna be able to trade it some time, and then I wanna be on the liquid chain Smiley

Yep, I got you. I am pretty confident that there will be a bunch of exchanges offering BNK for trading.  Cool
Nope.
This project is so similiar like MCO, OMG, Tokencard.. do you think is it neccesary for another one ?

I am holding MCO and OMG as well, but I have to admit that BNK seems the most promising and profitable one to me.
Jump to: