Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 293. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Will the revenue share be deposited in the spectrocoin account?

Yes, it has been deposited in the SpectroCoin ETH wallet for 7 weeks already.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Will the revenue share be deposited in the spectrocoin account?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

Announced today, the technology advocacy group co-founded by blockchain services firm Bitfury Group will host a blockchain-focused summit at the European Parliament in Brussels, Belgium, on Wednesday in conjunction with Eva Kaili, a parliament member from Greece

https://www.coindesk.com/global-blockchain-business-council-expands-european-foothold/
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I can confirm, great
was the weekly rev share paid out already? nothing recieved so far?

Hello,

Bankera's week 7 net transactional revenue share has been paid!
Activity: 135
was the weekly rev share paid out already? nothing recieved so far?
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
half a year more and i can collect my first euro in revenue.

Now thats a day im lookin forward to.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
I can not wait for the progress of this project and hope that ico can run smoothly without any obstacle and can run as expected by everyone..
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I believe its the best to wait with the ico until november.
The marktet is not stabiel and btc is flying.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Another weekly revenue share received!

Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think November make sense, best to let the Bitcoin fork market haze settle
I found many scam article about this coin.Is this coin legal ?  Huh Huh

It would be helpful if you provide sources.

For now, this 'scam project' has been reliably paying income on its tokens. Can't say that for may other projects (TenX anyone?).

Exactly. Our MVP, SpectroCoin, has been working for more than three years, with over 400 000 customers. And in the next days we will pay the revenue share for pre-ICO investors for the 7th week.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I found many scam article about this coin.Is this coin legal ?  Huh Huh

It would be helpful if you provide sources.

For now, this 'scam project' has been reliably paying income on its tokens. Can't say that for may other projects (TenX anyone?).
I thought the ICO should have been started by now, but is it postponed by some reason?

when will be the ico ?

Please check the blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/10/15/this-weeks-updates/. The ICO is in the end of November.
Activity: 155
I found many scam article about this coin.Is this coin legal ?  Huh Huh
Activity: 109
enjoy this world
when will be the ico ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
I thought the ICO should have been started by now, but is it postponed by some reason?
Activity: 140
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
As long as the token pays 2-3% income annually, why would it sell off massively in the market post-ICO? Instead, a token that does not only have speculative value but a concrete and existing dividend stream attached to it right now, should be very attractive to investors as long term hold. Exactly the type of game that Bankera intends to play.

Exactly. Bankera is a trully HODL project. Just earning the weekly dividends is enough to attract a lot of people.
NFI
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I want to invest in Bankera project but i fear the skinny CEO Vyatutaus as he has more scam accusations than the budget of this project. Why the hell he don't pay back the people from whom he has robbed money?

Do you have any more information why you think it's scam? I participated in pre-ico and currently they weekly payout is perfectly on time and everything seems legit from my point of view.

thx

Try not to feed the trolls Memberx.  It's only encourages them...
Activity: 238
I want to invest in Bankera project but i fear the skinny CEO Vyatutaus as he has more scam accusations than the budget of this project. Why the hell he don't pay back the people from whom he has robbed money?

Do you have any more information why you think it's scam? I participated in pre-ico and currently they weekly payout is perfectly on time and everything seems legit from my point of view.

thx
Jump to: