Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 298. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
This project looks to be interesting. I still didn't buy a token, but project seems to be profitable. Will be happy to see success and do an investment.
Believe it or not this is like the mega,ultra, most solid & successful project in whole bitcointalk.org.

Projects like this would happen once in couple of years if you're lucky, these people are so serious about business (they are already in huge online business).

Lucky whales who got early in that Pre-Ico, i wasn't Lucky enough since i didn't have enough money at that time, but who knows, it's still early to get in.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
FYI, I'm subscribed to the Bankera email list and just now I received an email saying the ICO is live. Clicking on the link takes you to an exact copy of the real Bankera website but instead is www-bankera.com. Please beware.

Yes. Same email. It's a SCAM

The fact than BANKERA leaked the emails is problematic...
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
FYI, I'm subscribed to the Bankera email list and just now I received an email saying the ICO is live. Clicking on the link takes you to an exact copy of the real Bankera website but instead is www-bankera.com. Please beware.

FYI
https://twitter.com/Bankeracom/status/916068615652282373
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I believe Bankera is investigating what the optimal period for the ICO will be. I am sure they will let us know soon. Really looking forward to the next phase of this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hello, do we have a date for the launching of ICO ? I'm really interested by this coin Smiley

It seems to be very profitable and I thing it will have a good value !
Activity: 25
This project looks to be interesting. I still didn't buy a token, but project seems to be profitable. Will be happy to see success and do an investment.
Activity: 6
any prediction on value of BNK after ICO ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
@Bankera

are there any new features planned also for spectrocoin?

Hello,

You can already claim IBANs and soon new types of card will be launched. For more information, you can check https://blog.spectrocoin.com and their social media.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
@Bankera

are there any new features planned also for spectrocoin?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Bankera's week 5 net transactional revenue share has been paid! Check your ETH wallet at SpectroCoin.com.

Yes! Thank you!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Thank you for another revenue share Bankera team. This project can only go up because of how well you are doing things.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Bankera's week 5 net transactional revenue share has been paid! Check your ETH wallet at SpectroCoin.com.
Yes. everything is ok again. always on time eth! every week comes a small sum. this is really good
you are already looking forward to the next week  Grin
If I buy Banker for Nem, then the dividends will be paid by Mozaika to my NEM wallet?

Not at the moment, but it will be in the future.
Wnu
Activity: 5
If I buy Banker for Nem, then the dividends will be paid by Mozaika to my NEM wallet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I think bankera have big future and for sure it will become popular in the next few months and if that happen the price of bankera will increase so if you have you will earn a lot of profit in the future and bankera will become successful . More investor will come this  project . Goodluck and more power to this team.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
yesterday evening my 5th weekly payout received. very nice!
Check the latest updates on Bankera in our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/09/29/updates-on-bankeras-ico/.
I could not find much info about this hot ICO. I want to buy some token in ICO so when can I do that? I have just gone to the spectrocoin site but I cant find how to buy??

Hello,

The pre-ICO has already finished, and the ICO dates will be announced on our social media and website.
Jump to: