Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 300. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
will the ICO be hosted by SC as well?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
My only concern about banlera is the number of BNKs to be issued. The hard Cap is 25 Billion of tokes, being 17,5 Billion to circulating;exchange market.  When comparing to other cryptocurrencies with same circulating amount, it can be a problem.

What do you guys think?

Rgs.

It won't be a coin flying to the moon on day one. But it has a dividend stream attached to it so if revenue grows, the rise could be considerable. But it will take time and patience.

You know.... HODL.

I'm definitely going to hodl for a couple of years, and keep re-investing my revenue stream back into BNK.

Look to 2019-2020; Bankera will be an amazing project, well done!  Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
so does this project have a card like centra, monaco, tenx . see their support debit card in whitepaper

I've got the same question
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
My only concern about banlera is the number of BNKs to be issued. The hard Cap is 25 Billion of tokes, being 17,5 Billion to circulating;exchange market.  When comparing to other cryptocurrencies with same circulating amount, it can be a problem.

What do you guys think?

Rgs.

It won't be a coin flying to the moon on day one. But it has a dividend stream attached to it so if revenue grows, the rise could be considerable. But it will take time and patience.

You know.... HODL.
Activity: 80

What do you guys think?

Rgs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I will keep an eye on this project even if there are a few other companies doing exactly the same thing (Monaco, TenX, ...).   Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Wow I didn't realize as much as $29m was raised in pre-ICO, cant wait to see the final product.
@Thifruck

that's correct.
What are you expecting? USD 1000,- per week?
Bankera is still working on the product. At the moment we receive on the rev share out of spectrocoin.com.

Yes, maybe 2.000, kkk.   Thank you very much for your explanation.

Rgs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
When is the ICO day? And if the ICO will start all of the participants of the bounty from the pre ico can re-registered again?

We will soon announce the ICO date and terms for new bounties.
Activity: 100
Read a lot of project introduction, this introduction is a simple and successful explanation, this coin will be the dark horse of the currency session, I will participate in everything about it
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
When is the ICO day? And if the ICO will start all of the participants of the bounty from the pre ico can re-registered again?
which exchange that bankera can be traded?? i only have 2k

The tokens will be listed on exchanges only after the ICO.
Hi! Your ICO looks good! I would like to join your bounty. But why do not you have Facebook bounty? Huh

Hello,

The pre-ICO bounties have already closed. Later on we will have bounties for the ICO.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 135
@Thifruck

that's correct.
What are you expecting? USD 1000,- per week?
Bankera is still working on the product. At the moment we receive on the rev share out of spectrocoin.com.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
which exchange that bankera can be traded?? i only have 2k
Guys, i have 286k BNK, and i am receiving 1 up to 1.5 euros per week. Is that correct? Only 1 euro??

285kBNK = 2900 euros invested.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
The revenue share received this week equates to an annual interest rate of 2.6% Not bad for a token that has not been officially issued yet and with a business plan that still has to be put in motion.  We are merely at the start of what bankera is trying to achieve the next few years.

I expect exchange prices moving between $0.01 and $0.06 the first year.

I would be happy about 0.09. but let us be surprised. the next few months will show the way the course leads .
so far I am very satisfied with this project and am glad to have invested

I will be very happy with price 1$ some time to wait still
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I received my revenue share today  Smiley

I'm confident in the Bankera project, so buying more BNK with my ETH revenue shares seems like a very good idea!

Go! Go! Bankera!

Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello there I am nargizochka12
Hi! Your ICO looks good! I would like to join your bounty. But why do not you have Facebook bounty? Huh
Jump to: