Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 297. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
This project is so similiar like MCO, OMG, Tokencard.. do you think is it neccesary for another one ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I joined BNK already in the pre-sale. Will BNK be listed on any other exchange out of Spectrocoin or Etherdelta after the Crowdsale?

Also another question on the weekly distribution, will it be around the same once all the BNK are sold? Or will there be more coins that get distributions?

https://bankera.com/faq.html

I am especially looking forward to NEMs new exchange project.

But I think NEM will be a less liquid market if you wanna trade BNK probably. So wouldn't be my choice currently.

Why would I want to trade BNK? Just hodl'ing for the revenue seems fine to me.  Cool

In general I agree, but anyway wanna be able to trade it some time, and then I wanna be on the liquid chain Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
I joined BNK already in the pre-sale. Will BNK be listed on any other exchange out of Spectrocoin or Etherdelta after the Crowdsale?

Also another question on the weekly distribution, will it be around the same once all the BNK are sold? Or will there be more coins that get distributions?

But I think NEM will be a less liquid market if you wanna trade BNK probably. So wouldn't be my choice currently.

Why would I want to trade BNK? Just hodl'ing for the revenue seems fine to me.  Cool

Nope.

Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I think bankera have big future and for sure it will become popular in the next few months and if that happen the price of bankera will increase so if you have you will earn a lot of profit in the future and bankera will become successful . More investor will come this  project . Goodluck and more power to this team.

Even if it does not become popular immediately, speculating effort on buying now will keep the prices up for a while. I think it would be better for it to gain some market strength first and then a stable population of users and clients. Then when other investors start noticing it, the value should climb even higher. But first, got to back this up with volume and liquidity. And of course, proper market use.
But most of the token had increased its value at first time usually can not keep its value in a long time, because it will dump by speculator soon. I like to buy a token can dumped to lowest price after listed on exchange than increases first.
Activity: 42
Hello,

We would like to answer your most pressing questions in a Q&A video next week with our VP for Communication. You can leave your question at the comment section on our Facebook post. The questions that will get the most likes are more likely to be included.

***Please keep the comments civilized and do not spam the feed so others can choose the best questions to be answered!

https://www.facebook.com/bankeracom/photos/a.305855406554725.1073741830.268986453574954/324744031332529

Any other ways to leave questions? I am sure a lot of people in the crypto space disagree with the fb-politics  Roll Eyes
I agree with you! This politics is idiotic
Nope.
Hello,

We would like to answer your most pressing questions in a Q&A video next week with our VP for Communication. You can leave your question at the comment section on our Facebook post. The questions that will get the most likes are more likely to be included.

***Please keep the comments civilized and do not spam the feed so others can choose the best questions to be answered!

https://www.facebook.com/bankeracom/photos/a.305855406554725.1073741830.268986453574954/324744031332529

Any other ways to leave questions? I am sure a lot of people in the crypto space disagree with the fb-politics  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Hello,

Nope.
I think bankera have big future and for sure it will become popular in the next few months and if that happen the price of bankera will increase so if you have you will earn a lot of profit in the future and bankera will become successful . More investor will come this  project . Goodluck and more power to this team.

Even if it does not become popular immediately, speculating effort on buying now will keep the prices up for a while. I think it would be better for it to gain some market strength first and then a stable population of users and clients. Then when other investors start noticing it, the value should climb even higher. But first, got to back this up with volume and liquidity. And of course, proper market use.

Overall I think we all agree that BNK is a very valuable project. In regards of the roadmap we should prepare ourselves for hodl'ing very long.
I personally invested in pre-ICO, will participate in ICO and I am going to invest even more after the ICO - as soon as the first hype will calm down.
FYI, I'm subscribed to the Bankera email list and just now I received an email saying the ICO is live. Clicking on the link takes you to an exact copy of the real Bankera website but instead is www-bankera.com. Please beware.

Yes. Same email. It's a SCAM

The fact than BANKERA leaked the emails is problematic...

We want to warn you that our ICO has not started yet. Please do not believe any unofficial communication channels stating otherwise.

Thanks.
But how did our emails got leaked ??!

Many people have their user/nicknames as their emails, which is probably why some people have received that. You can always check our official communication channels to confirm Bankera's announcements.  
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
We want to warn you that our ICO has not started yet. Please do not believe any unofficial communication channels stating otherwise.

Thanks.
But how did our emails got leaked ??!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I also received an email from 'Bankera' with this questionable link: https://www-bankera.com/ico/

Do not follow up on this until Bankera has officially clarified this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
FYI, I'm subscribed to the Bankera email list and just now I received an email saying the ICO is live. Clicking on the link takes you to an exact copy of the real Bankera website but instead is www-bankera.com. Please beware.

I'm subscribed to the newsletter as well however I never received any false communications.  Can other people please report in.

Perhaps the leak was not directly from Bankera but another popular ICO subscription. Bankera needs to officially respond to whether or not the leak was from their side as it does not look good either way.

cheers
NFI.

Totally agree. This is a real issue.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
It would be better for us if in the ICO, not too much coins be sold. The remaining coins will be distributed to investors...

Maybe this is why some guys were calling Bankera as a scam.....to avoid huge sale and receive more BNK in the end...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
It would be better for us if in the ICO, not too much coins be sold. The remaining coins will be distributed to investors...
NFI
Activity: 19

I'm subscribed to the newsletter as well however I never received any false communications.  Can other people please report in.

Perhaps the leak was not directly from Bankera but another popular ICO subscription. Bankera needs to officially respond to whether or not the leak was from their side as it does not look good either way.

cheers
NFI.
Jump to: