Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 310. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I think that after a while this project and this coin will take their rightful place.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
totally agree drewid

I mean it will not be millions on trading from day 1 but slowly, especially  if bankera does well.

As spectrocoin revenue is also running into the rev share, would be important that these guys are adding some more coins/ currencies like IOTA
Activity: 98
received a whopping 0.000391 eth. If i stack that all up i should be a millioniare around the year 4500

you're looking at it from the wrong angle.  once bankera goes live on spectrocoins exchange, and the weekly volume starts going in the millions.  im sure were going to get much much more ether on a weekly basis.  for now, we have to take this small profit.  but like i said, once its on the exchange then we will have something to look at on a weekly basis and then the payouts should grow.  if the bankera gets a license, then the revenue will be massive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
received a whopping 0.000391 eth. If i stack that all up i should be a millioniare around the year 4500
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I confirm that the first payout of Bankera is arrived in my spectrocoin account. the amount is  0.000271735699574816 ETH
just received my 2nd payout a few minutes ago!
Activity: 200
did anyone receive the 2nd payout of the rev share?

Not yet, probably we have to wait for official announcement
did anyone receive the 2nd payout of the rev share?
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hello,

Check our Youtube channel for guides on how to buy BNK with NEM (XEM) and how to buy BNK with Ethereum.
Is there a Youtube channel for guides on how, when will revenue shares working. is revenue shares start from now or after BANKERA ICO finished?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
If you get the bonus only in eth or BNK token. that I could not read yet or I have not seen it.
and does the bounus come every week or on a special day? Monday, Friday or ?

I think the bonus is paid in ETH. You can convert your ETH to whatever currencies supported on Spectro. I wanted to buy more BNK from the bonus but the wasn't enough for minimum ETH required to complete the transaction.
I had the same issue as yours, wanted to exchanged them for more BNK but it wasn't enough, we'll wait for the next ETH % to be received, this project is great so far.
Activity: 490
They pay revenue shares weekly in ETH.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
is not the first project with a map . other ico advertise also with a map where you can load token
 and the monaco course has gone up well
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I correctly understand that in the end we will get an ordinary bank card, at which time there will be a crypto currency?
But one of the goals of the crypto currency is decentralization and an alternative to the banking system. We return to centralization.

If you get the bonus only in eth or BNK token. that I could not read yet or I have not seen it.

I think the bonus is paid in ETH. You can convert your ETH to whatever currencies supported on Spectro. I wanted to buy more BNK from the bonus but the wasn't enough for minimum ETH required to complete the transaction.
OK. Great. Thanks for the feedback . I will look at the project times . there are still pre-ico token to buy.

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

SegWit helped the Bitcoin network a lot.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I finally bought 50K, not sure if I've to buy more or not..
Sent my BTC to Spectrocoin, and received in a record time, less than 2 minutes!!

Then made the exchange.

Total time spent on purchase & exchange is 2 minutes!

Good Luck everyone..

Cool,does btc bacame fastest internet currency
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I finally bought 50K, not sure if I've to buy more or not..
Sent my BTC to Spectrocoin, and received in a record time, less than 2 minutes!!

Then made the exchange.

Total time spent on purchase & exchange is 2 minutes!

Good Luck everyone..
Hello,

Check our Youtube channel for guides on how to buy BNK with NEM (XEM) and how to buy BNK with Ethereum.
Over 92.5% sold! There probably won't be any Bankers remaining by the weekend Smiley
Jump to: