Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 313. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 2
How would you compare yourself to your competitors? In particular, Ripple.

Good question, Ripple already brought the banks during ICO. How about your guys?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
How would you compare yourself to your competitors? In particular, Ripple.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
How to buy BNK ICO ?

1 Click this link: https://spectrocoin.com/
2 create acc
3 deposit ETH, btc, ...
4 buy BNK
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I have been bought some BNK today, I wondering what is end date of BNK pre-ICO?
Until all Pre-ICO Tokens have been sold or September 28th.

Since already over 88% of the tokens have been sold, the Pre-ICO will end when the tokens are sold out.
Thanks. I already bought more than 10 K BNK now. seems this project will gain huge success and ICO will end soon not pre-ico only.

my plan is to reinvest weekly from the payout into bnk, that way my next week payout will be bigger.  rinse and repeat. im sure after a good 12 months of doing this. you could probably turn that 10k into a small fortune.  then just live off the recurring income forever.  or just have that as your job.  log in once a week to cash out because your bnk holdings are soo big . im going to try to get to 1000euro per week.  might take me 6 months with also 10k bnk

10000 bnk =100 euro more or less what are you talking about ?
If 1 bnk = 1 euro then the marketcap of bankera would be 100 billion euros.
How can you get 1k euro a month after 6 months from 100 euro Huh

On what planet are you living on my son ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Since already over 88% of the tokens have been sold, the Pre-ICO will end when the tokens are sold out.
Thanks. I already bought more than 10 K BNK now. seems this project will gain huge success and ICO will end soon not pre-ico only.

my plan is to reinvest weekly from the payout into bnk, that way my next week payout will be bigger.  rinse and repeat. im sure after a good 12 months of doing this. you could probably turn that 10k into a small fortune.  then just live off the recurring income forever.  or just have that as your job.  log in once a week to cash out because your bnk holdings are soo big . im going to try to get to 1000euro per week.  might take me 6 months with also 10k bnk
Activity: 13
1.906.125.385 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed  

If the price is $ 1 dollar in 1 year, it will be the largest CryptoCoins bank in the world Cheesy Grin

no reason to sell the bnks ever! . you will get a commission paid out to you on a weekly basis in ether based on your amount of bnks you own.  id take that weekly ether pay and reinvest in bnk to get even more on a weekly basis.  starting out small you can make a small fortune in a couple years. just doing nothing for 5 min a week.

That is literally a Ponzi scheme ad simplified.

Is there any way that bankera answers to the scam accusations around here ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1.906.125.385 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed  

If the price is $ 1 dollar in 1 year, it will be the largest CryptoCoins bank in the world Cheesy Grin

no reason to sell the bnks ever! . you will get a commission paid out to you on a weekly basis in ether based on your amount of bnks you own.  id take that weekly ether pay and reinvest in bnk to get even more on a weekly basis.  starting out small you can make a small fortune in a couple years. just doing nothing for 5 min a week.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
BANKERA IS A SCAM !!!

Father of Vytautas Karalevičius stole a lot of money from people in Vilnius and now the police is looking after him !

https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?p=&id=865243&Site=COE&direct=true

His son CEO of Spectrocoin an Bankera will do the same to Bankera investors. He will ripe them off.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spectrocoin-using-my-100-bitcoins-for-themselves-scam-scam-1668831

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/69ekq6/beware_spectrocoincom_is_a_scam/

Here is the profile of Bankera CEO Vytautas Karalevicius

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vytautask-317543

Here is his trust rating given by default trust members (Just follow the references)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=317543

Reference : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15933748

This guy is a thief !

This scam company is registered in GB with post box address and the balance sheet is just 1 pound !   The founders are
KARALEVICIUS Vytautas and MOCKEVICIUS Mantas.

Here are the details :

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09008498/filing-history

(Just press filling history and view pdf file)
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 20
Solid project. I invested a little bit in it.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hello,

Today the 2,200,000,000th Bankera token was bought. This means, that soon only less than 10% of Bankera pre-ICO tokens will be left for sale. This happened following the first net transactional revenue share pay out to Bankera token holders on Tuesday, as Bankera has decided to payout whole 100% of net transactional revenue to Bankera holders, the annualized rate of return was 22.51%.

Nearly 10,000 people have already contributed to Bankera's pre-ICO. Do not miss a chance to participate in the pre-ICO as it is expected to end soon. Get your Banker at SpectroCoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Hello,

Today the 2,200,000,000th Bankera token was bought. This means, that soon only less than 10% of Bankera pre-ICO tokens will be left for sale. This happened following the first net transactional revenue share pay out to Bankera token holders on Tuesday, as Bankera has decided to payout whole 100% of net transactional revenue to Bankera holders, the annualized rate of return was 22.51%.

Nearly 10,000 people have already contributed to Bankera's pre-ICO. Do not miss a chance to participate in the pre-ICO as it is expected to end soon. Get your Banker at SpectroCoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Deposit on spectrocoin... exchange for bankera tokens..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
How to buy BNK ICO ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Well, this is a great project, Cryptobank I love to see how fast this market is evolving! I hope that soon the people leave the old monetary system and enter the new era of money controlled by the people and not by few individuals, even if this won't come without pain!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Any thoughts about this from the Bankera investors?

Dude, this is crypto Wild West. It is all a gamble. If we wanted guarantees, we would be chasing government bonds.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
good project i am in but when the token will be relased from spectrocoin to my ethw please

If you gonna to keep you tokens at spectrocoin you will receive weekly net revenue sharing
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The tokens will be available to withdraw to your address at the end of the ICO process.
Activity: 41
good project i am in but when the token will be relased from spectrocoin to my ethw please
Jump to: