Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 311. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Hello,

Check our Youtube channel for guides on how to buy BNK with NEM (XEM) and how to buy BNK with Ethereum.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
@Bankera

I know the 2nd payout will be done this night.
do you have already some details about the net rev?
let say i hold my BNK in myetherwallet, would i be still entitled for the weekly eth distribution? or i need to keep my bnk in spectocoin wallet only?

If you move your tokens to a different wallet, you will have the option to claim the revenue share through the smart contract. And the token holder only can claim it.

how do i execute the option to claim. is there a walk through or a tutoriol on that. thank you in advance

Not in the moment, since it will only be possible after the ICO and we are still in the pre-ICO phase.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
let say i hold my BNK in myetherwallet, would i be still entitled for the weekly eth distribution? or i need to keep my bnk in spectocoin wallet only?

If you move your tokens to a different wallet, you will have the option to claim the revenue share through the smart contract. And the token holder only can claim it.

how do i execute the option to claim. is there a walk through or a tutoriol on that. thank you in advance
excited about the info of the 2nd payout. should come soon!

About the payout. I invested in Bankera (not alot, but a reasonable amount), but didn't receive anything on the 1st payout.
Do i have to do anything to get the tokens? I think i read somewhere that just holding them on SpectroCoin would be enought to receive them.
Feel free to correct me if im wrong Smiley

thats correct.
When did you bought the BNK? there is a weekly deadline to have BNK in the wallet for the payout.
normally you have to to nothing. each tuesday night you should receive ETH in you spectrocoin ETH wallet

Thanks you for answering. Well, i guess i must have bought them efter the weekly deadline. Also i didn't knew they would be payed in Eth. That's interesting.
I guess i'll just have to await the 2nd payout and see what happens  Smiley
What is BNK the weekly deadline? I already bought BNK token two days ago. I think next Tuesday will be my first payout.

The week closes at midnight (UTC) on Sunday; the revenue share is distributed on Tuesday/Wednesday.

did anyone receive a 2nd payout of the net rev?
Activity: 39
Finally wait until the specific time, I would like to ask what platform transactions? The recent ICO market is not particularly good, I hope BANKERA can go out of the unique market
Activity: 89
cryptocurrency trader
Today, nobody on chat room community on bankera, can anyone give me a answer?
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
when the ICO of this project ends?? and which exchange that be palnned to trade this token?? can it listed on some great exchange markets??
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

About the payout. I invested in Bankera (not alot, but a reasonable amount), but didn't receive anything on the 1st payout.
Do i have to do anything to get the tokens? I think i read somewhere that just holding them on SpectroCoin would be enought to receive them.

thats correct.
When did you bought the BNK? there is a weekly deadline to have BNK in the wallet for the payout.
normally you have to to nothing. each tuesday night you should receive ETH in you spectrocoin ETH wallet

Thanks you for answering. Well, i guess i must have bought them efter the weekly deadline. Also i didn't knew they would be payed in Eth. That's interesting.
What is BNK the weekly deadline? I already bought BNK token two days ago. I think next Tuesday will be my first payout.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

You need to keep BNK on their exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
2.206.047.395 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed
no one has bought more token. this number was also a few days ago. it has not changed .
this is certainly automatic ? or is it never updated?

No true. I purchased 4.5K cuz I am small fish in Bankera and a small shark in Monetha plus few other projects I found interesting. It's early stage, still plenty of time to buy with good price. I was watching price from time to time and etherum meter was going up,  but slowly true.
my understand you need to have it in your spectrocoin wallet
Activity: 25
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
2.206.047.395 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed
no one has bought more token. this number was also a few days ago. it has not changed .
this is certainly automatic ? or is it never updated?
Activity: 340
NEM <3

thats correct.

thats correct.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Stupid trolls lost that battle 2.206.047.395 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed

pre-ico is full succes

Even trolling is a kind of skills otherwise has opposite effect

Nothing is sold dude. Nobody with clear mind will buy bankera scam tokens because.

1. The CEO of bankera and spectrocoin Vytautas Karalevičius is a well known scammer all over the crypto world.

Here are links :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-scam-spectrocoincom-stay-away-from-spectrocoin-shady-company-1515839

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/69ekq6/beware_spectrocoincom_is_a_scam/

And you are just a PAID SHILL , who is actively promoting bankera scam !  This is very clear to anybody !  

Honestly I've been using spectrocoin since more than 1 year ago and I never had troubles with them. I received a plastic card and I regularly use it anytime I need to cashout some bitcoins quickly. They never put my funds on hold or blocked my account. I suppose the ones calling it a scam are people which sent stolen funds to spectrocoin and now are pissed they got caught and lost all "their" stolen money.
Activity: 340
NEM <3

Jump to: