Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 306. (Read 185959 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
The pre-ICO is over, all 2.5bn BNK tokens have been distributed.

Congratulation of succesfoul pre-ice,great to see that.Waiting for ICO and Bankera launch
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
received my fees Cheesy
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
What's bankera next steps right after the first stage of token was successfully distributed. Like, those investor can also get an additional bnk token or a percentage of etherium?... I think it's good for us to turn the slack channel for us to easily communicate with you...
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
congrats and great to hear - what's happening next?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Congrats on this great success finally this milestone has been achieved I hope you will deliver something as per plan. It's nice to have some tokens during this round at very low price in future this will become more valuable when this service will go live.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Annual compounded interest (so if recycling back into BNK) is 3.5%. That's not bad but recycling will change once the first 2.5bln BNK have been allotted in the pre-ICO. The issue price during the ICO will be higher.

Hello,

The third weekly revenue share has been paid.
at the moment you can buy bankera only on spectrocoin
there are no other exchange where you can trade. Bankera is still in the pre-ICO
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
where can I find an exchange of this coin? whether still waiting for a few days later? thnks!
same for me - some 0,00X ETH
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Got my commission today.

I thought it was supposed to be Tuesdays?

Not complaining, just curious  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol

The week starts on Monday and goes until midnight on Sunday (UTC).

If you bought your tokens within last week (September 11th - 17th), you will receive your comission the next Tuesday/Wednesday (September 19th/20th). If you bought it already in the new week (from September 18th on), you will receive it only on the next week (September 26th/ 27th).

What about tokens bought on September 10th?
@Bankera - when was the deadline for the calculation of the 3rd payout? I bought yesterday evening some tokens.
thx

The week closes at midnight (UTC) on Sunday. If you bought it before that, you will receive the comission this week.

Are you going to pay investors commissions paid before they invested?
I mean, if I invested at midnight on Sunday, I'll get my stake of commissions of all the week?

The week starts on Monday and goes until midnight on Sunday (UTC).

If you bought your tokens within last week (September 11th - 17th), you will receive your comission the next Tuesday/Wednesday (September 19th/20th). If you bought it already in the new week (from September 18th on), you will receive it only on the next week (September 26th/ 27th).
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
@Bankera - when was the deadline for the calculation of the 3rd payout? I bought yesterday evening some tokens.
thx

The week closes at midnight (UTC) on Sunday. If you bought it before that, you will receive the comission this week.

Are you going to pay investors commissions paid before they invested?
I mean, if I invested at midnight on Sunday, I'll get my stake of commissions of all the week?

I had already some BNK tokes but bought a bigger amount yesterday! but this was before midnight utc!
thx

thx
would the BNK would trade in platform?
or only can use in the website?

After the ICO, you will be able to exchange the tokens if you wish to.
just bought another 5000BNK - I know its not that much
Who knows! In a few weeks it might be 10x that amount Smiley

Now you're being optimistic  Shocked

We'll first have to sit through a few weeks of ICO, which only starts on the 15th of October. So this token will only be released somewhere in November/December. So in a few weeks it will be worth just the same amount, relative to the value of btc when you bought your tokens.

We still haven't announced the ICO exact dates. We will later on.
Jump to: