Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 312. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
excited about the info of the 2nd payout. should come soon!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Interesting projects , i m a spectrocoin Card holder since 2 Years and never had any issue . This project at the opposite of 95% of others ICO's , is backedUP by a real registered company  , in business since years with a real background .

They have thousands of customers and the project idea is really innovative & audacious , but let's be honnest the banking license will be hard to get .

Btw , i got in and i bought nearly 2.8 Millions Tokens ... Lets hope a bright futur for Bankera !!!
Activity: 90
Preferable dealings increases more hope for more trades.Hoping to meet with more banking transaction with you.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
TonyG an advisor for this project. If his business advice is anything like his poker advise you just know it's going to be a success!

Feel his powah baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GvvZUGGVBc
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
A good rule in crypto is invest amount you can lose. I've seen this posts about account locked and was connected to own few cards not one virtual and one physical.
I am very careful, so I invest tiny amount and can sleep knowing something can always happen, hack DDoS attack or like exchange mintpal just sink one day.
I feel sorry what US authorities did to btc-e, its one of my fav exchanges. Good news they back. BTC-e had some people complaining too about withdraw but that was big amount in fiat like 20k $ I am not surprised. Keep finger crossed for this project.  Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Hello. A bounty campaign, Facebook is held? If so, can you link?
Activity: 490
I know one thing, if the project has difficult start and is not very popular but have GOOD DEVS, it can succeed. Prime example Summer coin V1 > Summer coin V2 > Navajo coin.
Finger crossed for BANKERA.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Wow. 2.206.047.395 BNK sold. then the pre-ico is soon over .
now we want to see how it goes on. I hope for a perfect ico and a super start of the project
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Nearly 10,000 people have already contributed to Bankera's pre-ICO. really amazing .. look like a successfull project .
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I look forward to this Sunday's dividend payment results. In the end, money talks 😇
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
How would you compare yourself to your competitors? In particular, Ripple.

How is Ripple a competitor of Bankera?
Is Ripple going to create it's own bank?

I see BNP Paribas or Banco Santander as Bankera competitors but they are miles behind...

How many idiots are hiding behind legendary profiles... How is it possible to compare two largest EU banks to scammy bankera ?

Mosprognoz,newbie, what are you motives behind this scam allegations?

frustration
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
If u check this guys post. He says about every project is a scam. Posting links that have no evidence whatsoever.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Stupid trolls lost that battle 2.206.047.395 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed

pre-ico is full succes

Even trolling is a kind of skills otherwise has opposite effect

Nothing is sold dude. Nobody with clear mind will buy bankera scam tokens because.

1. The CEO of bankera and spectrocoin Vytautas Karalevičius is a well known scammer all over the crypto world.

Here are links :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-scam-spectrocoincom-stay-away-from-spectrocoin-shady-company-1515839

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/69ekq6/beware_spectrocoincom_is_a_scam/

And you are just a PAID SHILL , who is actively promoting bankera scam !  This is very clear to anybody !  
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Stupid trolls lost that battle 2.206.047.395 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed

pre-ico is full succes

Even trolling is a kind of skills otherwise has opposite effect
Activity: 301

I see BNP Paribas or Banco Santander as Bankera competitors but they are miles behind...

How many idiots are hiding behind legendary profiles... How is it possible to compare two largest EU banks to scammy bankera ?

Mosprognoz,newbie, what are you motives behind this scam allegations?
Activity: 37
I wanted to invest just 150 euros to this ICO. According to their first week's net transaction profits I would have earned 6.5-7 euros as a holder of 15.000 BNK tokens.
This week I earned almost 30 euros just by trading my 150 euros in various cryptos (5 hours/day).

And I just want to ask the Bankera people how can the investors check your TRUE net transactions profits? They just have to trust your words, right?
Is there any platform or mechanism for the investors to verify your net transactions profits?

Thanks in advance.

We will issue quarterly reports so that investors can see how is the company doing.

So the investors would have to believe your quarterly reports to confirm that your profits are the ones that you decide to announce.
Seriously now, is this your only plan to confirm this really important information?
How do I know that you are not lying? You could have 10.000.000$ profit and you could announce that you had only 1.000.000$.
Also this means that you will share your profits every 4 months, right?

Any thoughts about this from the Bankera investors? Are you satisfied that your profits will depend on a quarterly report?

All stock companys are doing that any other ico is not doing that.You dont have to invest

Yes stock companies provide a detailed list of their profits etc. These lists are checked by government's agencies. Does anyone ever check and confirm the transaction fees of Spectrocoin or Bankera?

I will surely do not invest. I am just curious to see how this company will treat you from now on. You will have to believe what ever they tell you in order to check your profits. This is worse than a real bank.

One guy in a post above believes that he will be rich with a 100$ investment to Bankera! Seriously?Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Feeding the Ponzi works only in limited time... 

You all might as well believe in Jesus coin! The lord Jesus Christ might save your capital!
https://jesuscoin.network/

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good Luck to all!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
there are not many token of the pre-ico available. who still wants to buy should be fast .
otherwise one is too late and gets no more pre-sale token

2.206.047.395 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
BANKERA IS A SCAM !!!

Father of Vytautas Karalevičius stole a lot of money from people in Vilnius and now the police is looking after him !

https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?p=&id=865243&Site=COE&direct=true

do you even read what you are peddling, idiot? obviously not
Jump to: