Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 325. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Today, charge the first 2000 tokens for the bounty company!

Congratulations Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
YS
Today, charge the first 2000 tokens for the bounty company!

Activity: 301

Mosprognoz, who are you? Just made an new account to accuse people of scam..
Whats your motivations and why hide you identity by making this account?
when the bounty would give out? Tongue
They haven't finished selling the tokens yet, bounties are usually paid after all tokens are sold. Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
when the bounty would give out? Tongue
90% of the ETH transactions have already been processed. Our IT team continues their work to have all 100% credited. In case you still have issues with your transaction, please PM us with the transaction details so that our team can take a look at it.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x96eaf0a46b030650558beb273667a317cf4d2bdb83d7dde6d3e634daeb38dcbd

Could you help me, two days have gone by.

It could take few more times to get clear your transaction as the OP stated 90% of the transactions have been processed. They are aware of this issue mine took almost 3 days to get credited to my account so that I think you will get your ETH into your account very soon.

Hey, guys.

My EHT, fell into my account today. It's all right now!

I'm going to buy my BNK and save them until it reaches $ 1 or more

Congratulations Smiley My next orders will be in Bitcoins as I think their Bitcoin wallets have less ICO orders.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
90% of the ETH transactions have already been processed. Our IT team continues their work to have all 100% credited. In case you still have issues with your transaction, please PM us with the transaction details so that our team can take a look at it.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x96eaf0a46b030650558beb273667a317cf4d2bdb83d7dde6d3e634daeb38dcbd

https://i.imgur.com/15EqVdu.jpg

Could you help me, two days have gone by.

It could take few more times to get clear your transaction as the OP stated 90% of the transactions have been processed. They are aware of this issue mine took almost 3 days to get credited to my account so that I think you will get your ETH into your account very soon.

Hey, guys.

My EHT, fell into my account today. It's all right now!

I'm going to buy my BNK and save them until it reaches $ 1 or more

https://i.imgur.com/IGriP21.png
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I just bought more before they sell out. In my humble opinion it's one of the most promising ICOs so far this year.

I also got my tokens after waiting of 48 hours but this sounds great all issue get resolved after a little delay. I also planning to transfer few more to take another chance to get more it seems this will rock this year.
Yes, i started being wary but seeing them solve the problems made me recover confidence. I think they're trustable.

Lol they dont really resolved the problem. I am still waiting for my ETH to arrive on my SpectroCoin wallet (since 6 days). I supported them but i always get the same freaking copy & paste answer. Sure they are trustable (not).
Have you tried contacting them on their Slack or PMing Bankera the ticket number?

I contacted them around 20 times now. Alway the same bs answer. "We are working on the issue be patient" blablabla R.I.P my .1 eth. My first and last time sending anything or buying anything from there exchange. I also contacted the Bankera acc on this thread i didnt get a answer.  Angry

Can you please PM us your SpectroCoin email and your transaction ID?

I did.
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
I just bought more before they sell out. In my humble opinion it's one of the most promising ICOs so far this year.

I also got my tokens after waiting of 48 hours but this sounds great all issue get resolved after a little delay. I also planning to transfer few more to take another chance to get more it seems this will rock this year.
Yes, i started being wary but seeing them solve the problems made me recover confidence. I think they're trustable.

Lol they dont really resolved the problem. I am still waiting for my ETH to arrive on my SpectroCoin wallet (since 6 days). I supported them but i always get the same freaking copy & paste answer. Sure they are trustable (not).
Have you tried contacting them on their Slack or PMing Bankera the ticket number?

I contacted them around 20 times now. Alway the same bs answer. "We are working on the issue be patient" blablabla R.I.P my .1 eth. My first and last time sending anything or buying anything from there exchange. I also contacted the Bankera acc on this thread i didnt get a answer.  Angry

Can you please PM us your SpectroCoin email and your transaction ID?

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
This project seems great, I haven't bought the token yet but after seeing so much enthusiast on their slack channel i am happy that they are ale to get so much success
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Activity: 80
Just transferred Eth from Poloniex to Spectrocoin and exchanged to Bankera tokens. All in all it took me 19 minutes. Cannot imagine why someone is waiting for days to receive Eth in Spectrocoin wallet.

What was the amount that you transferred from Polo to spectrocoin wallet, many guys with big funds are complaining and even there is a scam accusation against the CEO, i wish you can throw some light on this situation.

I have just transferred 1,5 BTC more yestarday and already changed by BKN. The BTC arrived in 10 min and the changing other 2 min. Everythink was perfect. ( Seccond buying )

This will be one of the most vailable coing in 2/3 years. Take a note there...
thanks mate, I appreciate your response, i don't know why they did not paid the guy whose 100 btc got struck on spectrocoin. It feels sad when someone takes such amount from people..its like life saving.

Pink Man, i have seen many people telling that 100 BTC stolen is almost a "interpol/FBI" case. That´s not true for me. Think about it. U$500.000 stolen and the Spectrocoin is still working?? Can´t be true.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Warning: Fake Lauda blackmailing on Slack

Anyone who uses their Slack team, could you please inform the Team and request a ban for the user Lauda? That is not me. Read this thread for more information: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/user-lauda-blackmailed-us-even-after-getting-24-btc-2143514.

Do not send anything to this user / deal with him/her. Always verify anyone claiming to be 'Lauda' in secondary channels.
Activity: 80
Guys this BNK tokens can be sold later or not?

Yes you will be able to sell it later on.

Right, thank you i might try to buy something like 10k of those)

But i dont really know when. Thats the pre ICO , probably they will put this coin to the exchanges after the main ICO.

The road map says november/2018 to be tradable. OK for me. Dimcoin is Nov/dec too.
Guys this BNK tokens can be sold later or not?

Yes you will be able to sell it later on.

Right, thank you i might try to buy something like 10k of those)

But i dont really know when. Thats the pre ICO , probably they will put this coin to the exchanges after the main ICO.
Jump to: