Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 326. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Guys this BNK tokens can be sold later or not?

Yes you will be able to sell it later on.

Right, thank you i might try to buy something like 10k of those)
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Yes you will be able to sell it later on.
Just transferred Eth from Poloniex to Spectrocoin and exchanged to Bankera tokens. All in all it took me 19 minutes. Cannot imagine why someone is waiting for days to receive Eth in Spectrocoin wallet.

I am waiting since 5 Days !. They always tell me to wait.  Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Just transferred Eth from Poloniex to Spectrocoin and exchanged to Bankera tokens. All in all it took me 19 minutes. Cannot imagine why someone is waiting for days to receive Eth in Spectrocoin wallet.

What was the amount that you transferred from Polo to spectrocoin wallet, many guys with big funds are complaining and even there is a scam accusation against the CEO, i wish you can throw some light on this situation.

I have just transferred 1,5 BTC more yestarday and already changed by BKN. The BTC arrived in 10 min and the changing other 2 min. Everythink was perfect. ( Seccond buying )

This will be one of the most vailable coing in 2/3 years. Take a note there...
thanks mate, I appreciate your response, i don't know why they did not paid the guy whose 100 btc got struck on spectrocoin. It feels sad when someone takes such amount from people..its like life saving.
Activity: 80

What was the amount that you transferred from Polo to spectrocoin wallet, many guys with big funds are complaining and even there is a scam accusation against the CEO, i wish you can throw some light on this situation.

I have just transferred 1,5 BTC more yestarday and already changed by BKN. The BTC arrived in 10 min and the changing other 2 min. Everythink was perfect. ( Seccond buying )

This will be one of the most vailable coing in 2/3 years. Take a note there...
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
the team is very busy I see
Activity: 172
Merit: 134
Explore Crypto
Bankera, please be more transparent and please give us data more often! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The website of Bankera/Spectracoin seems to run smooth now. The pre-ICO is almost filled and that after a few days already. The hunger for full integration of fiat and crypto is strong.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Any way to know how many BNK have been sold?

Is written:
1.805.957.785 BNK of 2.500.000.000 BNK distributed

on their web page.

It could be more. I doubt this is updated in real time due to
technical problems that they have.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
Any way to know how many BNK have been sold?
Activity: 14
90% of the ETH transactions have already been processed. Our IT team continues their work to have all 100% credited. In case you still have issues with your transaction, please PM us with the transaction details so that our team can take a look at it.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x96eaf0a46b030650558beb273667a317cf4d2bdb83d7dde6d3e634daeb38dcbd

https://i.imgur.com/15EqVdu.jpg

Could you help me, two days have gone by.

It could take few more times to get clear your transaction as the OP stated 90% of the transactions have been processed. They are aware of this issue mine took almost 3 days to get credited to my account so that I think you will get your ETH into your account very soon.

Hey, brother, thank you.

That God hears you
NFI
OP / Bankera.

The right thing to do for anyone caught up in the ETH processing delays should have their transactions honored at the buy rate at the time of their transaction.
EG: If it was at the very start of the ICO then they should receive their BNK at .012EUR.

cheers
NFI.
After 3 emails, 4 chat sessions, 3 support tickets, I finally received my ETH, 2 days later...!  Angry
But I leave it, it smells too much of the scam! DANGER !

Unable to remove ETH, what the F*
So I exchange my ETH in BTC and I withdraw my funds!

bye bye SpectroShit and BankeShit  Tongue

There are other ICOs more serious, more reactive and with less worries!
I would like to sleep very well at night!

Lol you are lucky iam waiting since almost 5 days without getting shiet
Activity: 9
After 3 emails, 4 chat sessions, 3 support tickets, I finally received my ETH, 2 days later...!  Angry
But I leave it, it smells too much of the scam! DANGER !

Unable to remove ETH, what the F*
So I exchange my ETH in BTC and I withdraw my funds!

bye bye SpectroShit and BankeShit  Tongue

There are other ICOs more serious, more reactive and with less worries!
I would like to sleep very well at night!
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
I dont think user vennz17 is a spammer or saying some shit, he is a well informed forum member as per his humour. Its even better if he is under 25 as he has discovered BTc so early.

Guys beaware Spectrocoin and bankera is a scam.

hmm.. let me ask you: Are YOU that moron that sent them faked ID documents and is now butthurt and whining and crying because they did not fall for it?

there is a lesson here for you to be learned, douchebag:
WHEN HOLDING SHADY BTC DO NOT TRY TO LAUNDER THEM BY SENDING DILETTANTICALLY FAKED ID DOCS TO A PROPER BTC PAYMENT PROCESSOR
 Grin Grin Grin

actually, I find you and your poop flinging beach monkeys quite funny, keep it up!  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
90% of the ETH transactions have already been processed. Our IT team continues their work to have all 100% credited. In case you still have issues with your transaction, please PM us with the transaction details so that our team can take a look at it.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x96eaf0a46b030650558beb273667a317cf4d2bdb83d7dde6d3e634daeb38dcbd

Could you help me, two days have gone by.

It could take few more times to get clear your transaction as the OP stated 90% of the transactions have been processed. They are aware of this issue mine took almost 3 days to get credited to my account so that I think you will get your ETH into your account very soon.

I still didnt get my ETH. My eth adr. on Spectrocoin : 0xC54Bb6c89Fb413f431aD4969591E118C4b9a9a0b
Jump to: