Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 328. (Read 185959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Please stop INVEST IN BANKERA. All BANKERA TEAM IS SCAMMERS

Bankera owner same as Spectrocoin. Be carefull if u want to use their service
Check in here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829

They scam 24+ BTC, Check here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spectrocoincom-imitated-a-transfer-of-64-btc-then-removed-24-btc-more-1586595

They scam 100+ BTC, Check here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spectrocoin-using-my-100-bitcoins-for-themselves-scam-scam-1668831

one look at your profile shows that you are from Indonesia- so what the hell do YOU know about european banking systems (SEPA) and things like that?
you are clearly unqualified and have other motives to be screaming in bold red caps here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Wow Ive never seen so many people yelling out scam in one thread. I was going to to invest in bankera but not anymore. PS isn't Polybius the first crypto bank?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This will happen to all ICO which are created by scammers. There is no way to hide a scam on bitcointalk ! 
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
SCAM!!! No bounty distribution for Twitter!!!
scam because there is no bounty for twitter? You are Amazing, your parents must be so proud of you.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
I have sent around 3.000 dolares in BTC. Everything was fine and very fast. Now i have changed by BKN and already got them...

Why are you telling its a SCAM ? I don´t think so...
goodluck with your MONEY Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
eth deposits are processing but still no withdraw option. Bankera I really hate that you guys didn't come up with any official statement after a week of keeping people's money hostage that obviously puts your reputation down every minute of saying all work soon! Soon is few hours but not a week so you lie already by fact!!!  Stop being stupid and behave like Indian support service that constantly repeats same thing - people need clear information and time frames  when it comes to money!!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
I have sent around 3.000 dolares in BTC. Everything was fine and very fast. Now i have changed by BKN and already got them...

Hei dude, Please look at my proof in above

They scam to many people in here.

Please check SCAM ACCUSATION

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
This project is a utter scam, for those who haven't visited the scam accusation thread, here you go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829

Some days ago Bankera moved their slack channel and stopped registration to not let people in slack community that they have been exposed.

Guys don't send these scammers a penny, I will suggest to file a law suit against these scammers in your own country.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
SCAM!!! No bounty distribution for Twitter!!!
Activity: 80

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

SCAM ALERT. PLEASE DONT INVEST YOUR MONEY IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY.
SAVE YOUR MONEY FROM SCAMMER BANKERA
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
This people who still use  spectro and bankera thing must be a dumbest person in the world,they even cant read properly
spectro and bankera cant pay bounty participant when the campaign has finished a few days ago

why you said that, many people has joined this campaign today, and any a little problem with eth deposit in spectrocoin if you are investors may be you need to send complint
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
get problem with eth deposit too, but btc deposit is good

I got my ETH in SpectroCoin wallet so no worries..

try to send it
Activity: 45
Merit: 1

I got my ETH in SpectroCoin wallet so no worries..
Activity: 96
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
@Bankera,

I'm a newbie, allow me please to ask the following:

1- Is the only profit from the pre-ico is the 20% of affiliate revenue?

2- let's say after launching the project successfully, what is the profit of these ico?

3- In other words, is it just like a new bitcoin that people trying to buy cheap now to soar in future?

I know all these questions seem dump, but I'm newbie and need to understand to know if I have to invest in such pre-ico or not.

Thanks..

Hello,

Please make sure you read our whitepaper too. It is available at our website.

1) You will receive 20% of our net transaction revenue weekly, depending on how much you have contributed with during the pre-ICO and the full ICO.
2) This is a long-term project and we have made projections in the section 7 of the whitepaper.
3) Yes, BNK is a new cryptocurrency.

Thanks so much for your reply.

I've already read the wp, but I still don't have deep understanding of the point of profit..

Let me rephrase my question: why should I invest with you? Is it for the 20% affiliate revenue? I guess it would be a small amount for investing 1000 Euros.! Is it for exchanging the BNK later with high prices as happening now with BTC?

I'm really interesting in the project, but I need to know the motivation for investing in such pre-ico.

I hope you discuss little more about the profits and revenues for investors.

Thanks so much.

@Bankera should be fast in responding to queries on this thread as people need to be clear about what they want to buy into
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I sent ETH to Spectrocoin on 28th but it did not drop in my account, I sent a support ticket after some hours and I received an acknowledgment from Spectrocoin.

Today, I received an e mail that my ETH is now sitting in my Spectrocoin account, I checked and its there, now I want to buy the BNK.

I would advise Bankera to issue an official statement regarding all the bad information regarding scam that people are spreading on this thread.

Much as i do not believe 100% in the scam info, because i have not seen anyone who has really sent a message out of a personal experience of scam with Spectrocoin, I still think Bankera should issue an official statement to encourage those who believe in the project and are willing to take the risk of staking their funds.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This people who still use  spectro and bankera thing must be a dumbest person in the world,they even cant read properly
spectro and bankera cant pay bounty participant when the campaign has finished a few days ago

Jump to: