Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 327. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 134
Explore Crypto
You really should delete posts of this "scam" thread.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
90% of the ETH transactions have already been processed. Our IT team continues their work to have all 100% credited. In case you still have issues with your transaction, please PM us with the transaction details so that our team can take a look at it.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x96eaf0a46b030650558beb273667a317cf4d2bdb83d7dde6d3e634daeb38dcbd

https://i.imgur.com/15EqVdu.jpg

Could you help me, two days have gone by.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
90% of the ETH transactions have already been processed. Our IT team continues their work to have all 100% credited. In case you still have issues with your transaction, please PM us with the transaction details so that our team can take a look at it.

Are we able to send out ETH from spectro account? if not, it means u did nothing just more talking...
6 days since waiting to move my eth.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

you guys are really quite transparent !  Cheesy Cheesy

You are a foolish guy, Cant you see the scam accusation that is inclined with spetrocoin and his ceo, again the ceo of spectrocoin is the same guy who owns bankera, which makes the ICO a scam.

I dont think user vennz17 is a spammer or saying some shit, he is a well informed forum member as per his humour. Its even better if he is under 25 as he has discovered BTc so early.

It is not a SCAM. I had some delays transfering $3.000 and the Bankera team helped me a lot. Everything is ok now  and i have my BNK.

You a using a nigerian picture in your avatar, and Nigeria is the king of SCAMs, do you know that?

So stop trying to influence people here. Still don´t understand your reasons.

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Activity: 132
Everything worked well with my experience. Deposited btc and bought bnk with it.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

You are a foolish guy, Cant you see the scam accusation that is inclined with spetrocoin and his ceo, again the ceo of spectrocoin is the same guy who owns bankera, which makes the ICO a scam.

I dont think user vennz17 is a spammer or saying some shit, he is a well informed forum member as per his humour. Its even better if he is under 25 as he has discovered BTc so early.

Guys beaware Spectrocoin and bankera is a scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Long time listener, first time caller here so I hope my first post counts for something (yes, I know my account is new).

For my sanity, I withdraw my BTC from my Spectrocoin wallet earlier today and what do you know.....  It was all there waiting for me in my other wallet. All there.  Exactly as it should be.
The crypto hadn't been stolen like some earlier posters had suggested so let me say to anyone reading this.   Be wary..... of those pretending to help their "buddies" here on the forum by flagging this coin as a scam.
Yes there is a well documented issue with their ETH transaction facility and Spectrocoin's official response has been lacking however logic would suggest to me that if you're about to run off with someone $$$$, why only do it with one segment of your customers AND then if it was only one segment, why not the most popular one (BTC).

If the "Chicken Little's" of this forum honestly believe they are doing the right thing by spreading this type of FUD, let me tell you that it has the opposite effect.  When a genuine scam warning comes up, most won't take it seriously as we don't really trust anyone.

PS: Hi. It's been very nice to meet you.

NFI

Another "Newbieeess" come and give a statement. "Opposite from your words" ? Of course HOHOHO  Grin

Please come here with your real account.  Wink

Activity: 37
Just 3 questions.

Why the Bankera people do not answer to the accusations about being a scam project?
Why don't they just say "These accusations are false!!!"Huh
Why don't they provide some evidence to clear out their name and support their pre-ICO???

I am new to crypto and I am just trying to see what's going on in this new system that promises so much wealth in such a little time.
Activity: 66
not really sure why we need bankera. we are own banks,crypto affords us that
NFI
Activity: 19
Long time listener, first time caller here so I hope my first post counts for something (yes, I know my account is new).

For my sanity, I withdraw my BTC from my Spectrocoin wallet earlier today and what do you know.....  It was all there waiting for me in my other wallet. All there.  Exactly as it should be.
The crypto hadn't been stolen like some earlier posters had suggested so let me say to anyone reading this.   Be wary..... of those pretending to help their "buddies" here on the forum by flagging this coin as a scam.
Yes there is a well documented issue with their ETH transaction facility and Spectrocoin's official response has been lacking however logic would suggest to me that if you're about to run off with someone $$$$, why only do it with one segment of your customers AND then if it was only one segment, why not the most popular one (BTC).

If the "Chicken Little's" of this forum honestly believe they are doing the right thing by spreading this type of FUD, let me tell you that it has the opposite effect.  When a genuine scam warning comes up, most won't take it seriously as we don't really trust anyone.

PS: Hi. It's been very nice to meet you.

NFI
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

SCAM ALERT. PLEASE DONT INVEST YOUR MONEY IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY.
SAVE YOUR MONEY FROM SCAMMER BANKERA

Ay Caramba!
Another INDONESIAN

how is the weather in Indonesia? nice country for a holiday, lots of glitzy magazine cliches of tropical paradise beaches and so on ...
why not post us some pictures of where you hang out on the beach?

seems when you don't hang out on the beach or run bounty campaigns you guys do the monkey bit and fling poop for pay in some bitcointalk ICO threads, right?

ha looks another hacked account Wink , you looks like SCAMMER too bro

Btw you want hangout with me and drink a beer , lets find me on gili island or bali island now Wink
Activity: 18
sent email to spectrocoin support and they reply after 2 days

waiting almost 3 days and my ETH still not credited to my spectrocoin account

waiting 1 hour to contact live support on spectrocoin then only told me to wait

not good, better stay away until all clear

My ETH still not credited to my spectrocoin account

Btw, I dont care im qualified or not, Im just not allowed my buddy in here to get scam.  Wink

no you don't. you have other motives.

from your language, I see that you are rather young- under 25 years?

so who is paying you to act as Mafia thug here?

Oh man, u just want to know me ? You can find me in dating app  Grin

Paying me ? Mafia ? You can say anything about me, But you cant hide the fact in above

Thanks  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

SCAM ALERT. PLEASE DONT INVEST YOUR MONEY IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY.
SAVE YOUR MONEY FROM SCAMMER BANKERA

Ay Caramba!
Another INDONESIAN

how is the weather in Indonesia? nice country for a holiday, lots of glitzy magazine cliches of tropical paradise beaches and so on ...
why not post us some pictures of where you hang out on the beach?

seems when you don't hang out on the beach or run bounty campaigns you guys do the monkey bit and fling poop for pay in some bitcointalk ICO threads, right?

Activity: 79
Well guys is it scam or not ? how about the team giving some clarifications.
Or are the all on the bahmas now with our money?
Well if so then well played
legendary

Btw, I dont care im qualified or not, Im just not allowed my buddy in here to get scam.  Wink

no you don't. you have other motives.

from your language, I see that you are rather young- under 25 years?

so who is paying you to act as Mafia thug here?

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Here is the profile of Bankera CEO Vytautas Karalevicius

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vytautask-317543

Here is his trust rating given by default trust members (Just follow the references)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=317543

Reference : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15933748

This guy is a thief. I just wonder how it was possible for bankera to announce him as a CEO of this project.  I repeat again, there is no way to hide a scam on bitcointalk.  
Please stop INVEST IN BANKERA. All BANKERA TEAM IS SCAMMERS

Bankera owner same as Spectrocoin. Be carefull if u want to use their service
Check in here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bankera-scam-project-by-vytautas-karaleviius-mantas-mockeviius-2126829

They scam 24+ BTC, Check here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spectrocoincom-imitated-a-transfer-of-64-btc-then-removed-24-btc-more-1586595

They scam 100+ BTC, Check here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spectrocoin-using-my-100-bitcoins-for-themselves-scam-scam-1668831

one look at your profile shows that you are from Indonesia- so what the hell do YOU know about european banking systems (SEPA) and things like that?
you are clearly unqualified and have other motives to be screaming in bold red caps here.

You're stupid behind legendary rank Smiley You just want to raise ur post ? You have eyes or not ? if you can look that the feedback of Vytautas Karalevicius Owner Bankera and Spectrocoin get untrusted reputation in here by trusted people and then you will understand that this guy runs a scam system.

SCAMMER PROFILE : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/vytautask-317543 < Please look if you can Wink

legendary
I have sent around 3.000 dolares in BTC. Everything was fine and very fast. Now i have changed by BKN and already got them...

Why are you telling its a SCAM ? I don´t think so...

Hei dude, Please look at my proof in above

They scam to many people in here.

Please check SCAM ACCUSATION

from Indonesia too, and an account that was registered ... less than three months ago.

-> so who is paying you to throw your hysterical antics here?
Jump to: