Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 330. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Many people are getting stuck ETH transactions credited. There are still some left, we are working on it. Eventually all clients will get their ETH credited.
@bankera my eth still isn't credited! How much more should I wait?! Also how do you which one is my transaction when many ppl have the same address?!

Hello,

Please write an email to [email protected] and they will help you out.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Many people are getting stuck ETH transactions credited. There are still some left, we are working on it. Eventually all clients will get their ETH credited.
@bankera my eth still isn't credited! How much more should I wait?! Also how do you which one is my transaction when many ppl have the same address?!
Activity: 20
Deposited some XRP, they were credited 5 Minutes after I sent them. Bought BNK. No complaints here!
Activity: 15
@Bankera,

I'm a newbie, allow me please to ask the following:

1- Is the only profit from the pre-ico is the 20% of affiliate revenue?

2- let's say after launching the project successfully, what is the profit of these ico?

3- In other words, is it just like a new bitcoin that people trying to buy cheap now to soar in future?

I know all these questions seem dump, but I'm newbie and need to understand to know if I have to invest in such pre-ico or not.

Thanks..
@Bankera

You can not do like other ICO else?

Credit token in Myetherwallet for example, or in a NEM wallet HuhHuh??!!!!!!!!

Spectrocoin smells the scam! I have deposited ETH and it is still not there.

BNK will be listed on exchanges later on, and they will be available for withdrawal after the ICO.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I have finally received my ETH several hours ago. But the withdraw option did not work Cheesy

nice try
Activity: 9
 Cry
I hope, I'm not loose my Eth
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
bankera is spectrocoin
Activity: 9
@Bankera

You can not do like other ICO else?

Credit token in Myetherwallet for example, or in a NEM wallet HuhHuh??!!!!!!!!

Spectrocoin smells the scam! I have deposited ETH and it is still not there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
How did they collect 17M Euro already?!

Easy mate, with private investors Cheesy
Activity: 278
Merit: 251
I have finally received my ETH several hours ago. But the withdraw option did not work Cheesy
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
How did they collect 17M Euro already?!

Guys, maybe we should talk on Twitter @SpectroCoin @Bankeracom, let's show the public that they do not care about you and boycott this exchange.  Angry

I did that and they don't care.
Activity: 14

Guys, maybe we should talk on Twitter @SpectroCoin @Bankeracom, let's show the public that they do not care about you and boycott this exchange.  Angry
Activity: 6
Good results for pre-ICO stage.
But what happened with support?
A lot of complaints
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I bet that ETH issue will not be solved today either ! I bet 0.5ETH

Congratulation you have been won this bet Wink

That is really serious issue all people are crying from last 3 days about their the team should resolve this issue asap.
Activity: 3
I got my ETH  Smiley

... no, this is fake news, it still does not appear ...
... 2 days, 3 hours ...

How can they claim to become a leader in the bank-chain-era ?
It is not serious at all and I do not trust them.
I just want my ETH back now, hopefully

I wonder how they collect fund so fast when their server are all overloaded. and their ICO is live, service like these are not serious at all.
who's in now and please tell me how you feel.

it's been 36 hours anyone received ETH yet?

Nah.... The Support said the problem will be solved tomorrow. But i dont trust them.

That's what they said 2 days ago... I never seen something that rudimentary. I'm glad i moved all my coins from spectroshit.
Jump to: