Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 54. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
All this accusations without arguments or fundaments are really childish. Their development is going slower than we all expected, but they are delivering and following the roadmap.

Lets go over some true facts here:

Their first product SpectroCoin has over 1 million clients, is operational for over 5 years, and their services are regulated by the laws and EU directives. Worth to mention also, that they recently got the Operation License in Estonia and expand even more the business. Im using SpectroCoin services for almost 4 years without any issue.

Bankera exchange is live and working smoothly. Sure it need a lot of improvements and many new trading pairs, but im sure it will come with time.

They recently announced the Loans landing page, and the service itself to be launched in the upcoming months.

The revenue shares are usually late, but always been paid and publicly stated on their blog.

They are not building a lego house here, it is a BANK! So, ofc it need time. If you cant get into a project for the long term, dont get at all.
SP!
Activity: 69
Merit: 15
Guys, people are too stupid and naive so scammers like Bankera can scam them. It's not that i told you so (which i did quite some time ago here in this thread) but every half intelligent person who knows a little about business knew immediately that what they were saying was fairy tails. And the way they were saying was just straight up funny, no clue or whatsoever. Like listening 12 year old kids opening a bank, very similar. The whole idea was idiotic to begin with...

I feel pity for people loosing money but let this be a lesson, don't invest into something you can't understand.
Take care everybody

I think this is the problem though.  I don't feel that this is a scam, but I can understand why people would believe it is.  I really do think that this is a company run by young people who may have a fantastic idea, but are learning to run a business as the project moves forward.

I think the majority of us have lost a lot of money, so have pretty much bookmarked this investment at zero.  I dont think anyone is going to unwind their position and crystallise their loss.  Instead, we hold and hope.  After all it was always dubbed a long term project, so I am happy to give them the time to launch some products and reassess.
SP!
I understand all that, but to put a price on someone's head and say 'dead or alive' can be construed as inciting violence.  He is a human like all of us and if he has done wrong, then the appropriate authorities will take care of it.  I am merely saying that in today's fucked up world, where saying the wrong thing gets you punished, it would be wise to think it through. By the way, this is not me having a go at you, I am just trying to offer some friendly advice.

Ok. I removed that picture. Does that help investors return their money ? I'm just saying that, people who stole 120 million dollars from gullible investors, must be punished.  Joseph Blimline stole just fraction of that amount ($28 million) and was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison.

I think that was a good move mate.  Of course it doesn't help, but channel your anger better.  I know the frustration.  It hurts me as well, but we need to be careful when getting emotional.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Guys, people are too stupid and naive so scammers like Bankera can scam them. It's not that i told you so (which i did quite some time ago here in this thread) but every half intelligent person who knows a little about business knew immediately that what they were saying was fairy tails. And the way they were saying was just straight up funny, no clue or whatsoever. Like listening 12 year old kids opening a bank, very similar. The whole idea was idiotic to begin with...

I feel pity for people loosing money but let this be a lesson, don't invest into something you can't understand.
Take care everybody
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Bankera. Why for almost a month now there is no reward for keeping coins on SpectroCoin and Exchange?

Hi, we apologize for the delay. The delayed payments will be paid out in the near future.

Sure... "IN NEAR FUTURE" This scam is coming to the end. Vytautas scamralevičius karalevičius & Co are slowly exitscamming. Let's bring some facts together.

ICO collected over 120 million dollars.

1. Promised a bank of blockchain era - Delivered scammy exchange with no trading volumes

2. Promised  to pay transactional revenue share to BNK holders. - Delivered shitty payouts (Investor will need at least 25 years to return his invested capital only)

3. Promised reward for keeping coins on SpectroCoin and Exchange - Delivered promises to pay in near future.

4. There is no physical office where investors can visit bankera. (You can buy a whole building, for just a small amount out from 120 millions)

Now promising some bullshit service called bankera loans which is absolutely unnecessary and scammy because you have to use "Major cryptos for collateral"  There are dozens of that services on bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lending-condoras-service-escrow-1596878 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkstars-lending-service-no-collateral-required-low-interest-1339521 Also there are other companies that are offering that service https://nexo.io/instant-crypto-loans/bitcoin-loan https://coinloan.io/?ref=02127846 and many others.

CONCLUSION:

ALL BANKERA INVESTORS ARE RIPPED OFF.

BINGOOOO
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
I understand all that, but to put a price on someone's head and say 'dead or alive' can be construed as inciting violence.  He is a human like all of us and if he has done wrong, then the appropriate authorities will take care of it.  I am merely saying that in today's fucked up world, where saying the wrong thing gets you punished, it would be wise to think it through. By the way, this is not me having a go at you, I am just trying to offer some friendly advice.

Ok. I removed that picture. Does that help investors return their money ? I'm just saying that, people who stole 120 million dollars from gullible investors, must be punished.  Joseph Blimline stole just fraction of that amount ($28 million) and was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison.
SP!
this is childish and potentially dangerous.

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money is childish  ? - NO

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money is dangerous ? - YES

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money leads to mental breakdown and suicide ?  - YES

Penalties/Punishment for Investment Fraud

Penalties for investment fraud include but are not limited to:

Fines –

the amount of fines will be determined by the circumstances and exact type of fraud was committed. Fines can start as low as $10,000 or into the upper millions.

Restitution –

Courts often issue restitution in conjunction with other fines or incarceration time since the act of fraud has caused monetary loss to a person or company. It is very rare that a court will issue an order of only restitution in a securities fraud case.

Probation –

A defendant may be sentenced to probation if there was only a single act of fraud committed and no financial loss. The typical probation time for securities fraud is 15 years. The defendant will have to adhere to specific conditions of probation such as submit to drug tests, not commit any other crimes, paying fines or restitution, or any other condition he court sees fit.

Incarceration –

The standard prison sentence is 25 years per offense.
Successful Defense to Investment Frau

I understand all that, but to put a price on someone's head and say 'dead or alive' can be construed as inciting violence.  He is a human like all of us and if he has done wrong, then the appropriate authorities will take care of it.  I am merely saying that in today's fucked up world, where saying the wrong thing gets you punished, it would be wise to think it through.

By the way, this is not me having a go at you, I am just trying to offer some friendly advice.
this is childish and potentially dangerous.

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money is childish  ? - NO

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money is dangerous ? - YES

Stealing 120 MILLION DOLLARS investors money leads to mental breakdown and suicide ?  - YES

Penalties/Punishment for Investment Fraud

Penalties for investment fraud include but are not limited to:

Fines –

the amount of fines will be determined by the circumstances and exact type of fraud was committed. Fines can start as low as $10,000 or into the upper millions.

Restitution –

Courts often issue restitution in conjunction with other fines or incarceration time since the act of fraud has caused monetary loss to a person or company. It is very rare that a court will issue an order of only restitution in a securities fraud case.

Probation –

A defendant may be sentenced to probation if there was only a single act of fraud committed and no financial loss. The typical probation time for securities fraud is 15 years. The defendant will have to adhere to specific conditions of probation such as submit to drug tests, not commit any other crimes, paying fines or restitution, or any other condition he court sees fit.

Incarceration –

The standard prison sentence is 25 years per offense.
Successful Defense to Investment Frau
SP!
Bankera. Why for almost a month now there is no reward for keeping coins on SpectroCoin and Exchange?

Hi, we apologize for the delay. The delayed payments will be paid out in the near future.

Sure... "IN NEAR FUTURE" This scam is coming to the end. Vytautas scamralevičius karalevičius & Co are slowly exitscamming. Let's bring some facts together.

1. Promised a bank of blockchain era - Delivered scammy exchange with no trading volumes

2. Promised  to pay transactional revenue share to BNK holders. - Delivered shitty payouts (Investor will need at least 25 years to return his invested capital only)

3. Promised reward for keeping coins on SpectroCoin and Exchange - Delivered promises to pay in near future.

4. There is no physical office where investors can visit bankera. (You can buy a whole building, for just a small amount out from 120 millions)

Now promising some bullshit service called bankera loans which is absolutely unnecessary and scammy because you have to use "Major cryptos for collateral"  There are dozens of that services on bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lending-condoras-service-escrow-1596878 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkstars-lending-service-no-collateral-required-low-interest-1339521 Also there are other companies that are offering that service https://nexo.io/instant-crypto-loans/bitcoin-loan https://coinloan.io/?ref=02127846 and many others.

CONCLUSION:

Mate, just some friendly advice.  By all means, air your views, but do you really think it's smart to publish explicit threats like that in todays day and age?  If I were you, I would remove this.  Of course I understand your anger, as we are all in the same boat, but this is childish and potentially dangerous.

CONCLUSION:

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
This is a disgusting attitude to your investors - the norm for Balts (ex. USSR)?

yeah
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
This is a disgusting attitude to your investors - the norm for Balts (ex. USSR)?
Activity: 50
1 satoshi soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
How will Facebook’s Libra affect Bankera?

How this could be affect? Facebook is developing a stable coin. And Bankera is probably developing just platform for issuing security tokens offering... But they even dont have no one launched project yet on platform.

You never know, maybe on top of what Facebook is building more is to come in the future, also about security tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
they are BOTH shit LOL
SP!

How this could be affect? Facebook is developing a stable coin. And Bankera is probably developing just platform for issuing security tokens offering... But they even dont have no one launched project yet on platform.

Stable coin my arse!  These fools are building an info harvesting coin … I would never trust them.  They have enough information about you from Facebook alone and this will literally complete the puzzle.  They will have EVERY spending habit of yours to the penny which is useful information to sell on to others … Fuck them!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 16
SP!
The BNK token is not liquid and widespread/established yet to generally serve as collateral. So it seems quite normal that the native token is not supported yet to act as collateral.

It is not liquid because the project attracts no interest ( beyond the ICO )... Other lending projects stuck to their own coin (but not exclusively ) right after their ICOs and allowed it to be used.

Now how about the Top 20 exchange IDCM ( as claimed by Bankera's team, which we have established by now that it wasn't a top 20 at all ) and supposed massive increase in trading volume. Today it traded 0.8 BTC.. Ha ha ha, yep that's compared to a total volume of 69845 BTC total for the same period at IDCM. Zero interest there too.

As for IDAX, 3 BTC volume.... Out of 123000. To give you an idea, IDAX shows 93 coins listed and BNK is ranking at 71 for volume on that exchange. Out of 93, 8 have no volume recorded so that really makes it 71 out of 81. A 130 Million ICO to end up there ?

Soon it will be 0 trading volume because nobody is buying this shit. And yes the scam is over. Now vytautas scamlevičius karalevičius and friends are slowly exitscamming.  

The team only spent the money without developing anything for all this time.
Actually, what they did at the moment could be done for a couple of hundred thousand dollars.
Another scam from eastern europe to the collection.

This is exactly what I am talking about.  We cannot prove/verify anything, so we can only work with the facts we have in front of us.  They probably have only spent Eur 200k so far, but that is fine by me.  As already stated, the money raised during the ICO will be mainly used for their loans service.  We will appreciate the power of these funds when the loans business is operational!  It's not rocket science … The more money they have, they more money they can deploy … Or put another way, the less money they spend, the more money they can deploy!
Pages:
Jump to: